• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fᴏʀᴇsᴛ ᴏꜰ Fᴇᴀʀ - A Cʀᴇᴇᴘʏᴘᴀsᴛᴀ Sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Forest of Fear

Welcome
Hello, my name is Noivian, or if that's too hard to pronounce, you may call me Nova. I'm 21, female, and a sucker for a good love story between a young woman and a heartless eldritch horror. I also particularly love the "fish out of water" theme, where either a being of immense power is suddenly rendered powerless or suddenly confronted with situations they've never encountered or thought they would eventually encounter. That being said, a lot of my plots here are focusing on that kind of theme. I'm fine with any kind of gender pairing, including non-binary and trans characters, and non-romantic relationships, though I do prefer romance somewhere in the plot eventually. I prefer RPing in PM's but will also do threads and Discord, if need be.

Expectations
I should start off by saying I'm very prone to ditching, and do not mind if my partners ditch me in turn. I'll message you after a week of inactivity, and won't message again regardless of your response until you write an RP response, so I'm not constantly hounding you. If you're just not into the plot anymore, or our writing styles don't mesh well, just let me know and we can either part ways or change things up. As for writing, I expect thought and quality over quantity, but would prefer to keep one-liners to a minimum unless we're in a very dialogue-heavy part of the story. Just make sure you're writing your best, and that you aren't using any kind of text speech or the like for in-character speech and the like.

Plots & Pairings
With all that boring stuff out of the way, let's get on to plots and pairings! Italicized and underlined is the role I prefer.

Dead of Winter - Slenderman x OC
Based of my fanfic on AO3 of the same name, Dead of Winter features the OC as the leader of the Proxies during a particularly bad winter. The story initially starts with Slender getting injured and disappearing, only to reveal in the next chapter that while his body is off healing somewhere in secret, he's transferred his consciousness into the OC's mind, effectively sharing headspace with one of his Proxies. I have an entire plot laid out for this one, so planning won't be much of an issue, but I wanted to give my partner for this one an option: no mind sharing, mind sharing like in the story, or over-the-top mind sharing where the two basically swap bodies back and forth. The last option would be more on the side of comedy, whereas the other two would follow a darker and more serious story line. I would enjoy all three options, so it's really up to my partner.​

More plots and pairings to be added later! Feel free to post below or PM me if you want to RP!

Welcome
Hello, my name is Noivian, or if that's too hard to pronounce, you may call me Nova. I'm 21, female, and a sucker for a good love story between a young woman and a heartless eldritch horror. I also particularly love the "fish out of water" theme, where either a being of immense power is suddenly rendered powerless or suddenly confronted with situations they've never encountered or thought they would eventually encounter. That being said, a lot of my plots here are focusing on that kind of theme. I'm fine with any kind of gender pairing, including non-binary and trans characters, and non-romantic relationships, though I do prefer romance somewhere in the plot eventually. I prefer RPing in PM's but will also do threads and Discord, if need be.

Expectations
I should start off by saying I'm very prone to ditching, and do not mind if my partners ditch me in turn. I'll message you after a week of inactivity, and won't message again regardless of your response until you write an RP response, so I'm not constantly hounding you. If you're just not into the plot anymore, or our writing styles don't mesh well, just let me know and we can either part ways or change things up. As for writing, I expect thought and quality over quantity, but would prefer to keep one-liners to a minimum unless we're in a very dialogue-heavy part of the story. Just make sure you're writing your best, and that you aren't using any kind of text speech or the like for in-character speech and the like.

Plots & Pairings
With all that boring stuff out of the way, let's get on to plots and pairings! Italicized and underlined is the role I prefer.

Dead of Winter - Slenderman x OC
Based of my fanfic on AO3 of the same name, Dead of Winter features the OC as the leader of the Proxies during a particularly bad winter. The story initially starts with Slender getting injured and disappearing, only to reveal in the next chapter that while his body is off healing somewhere in secret, he's transferred his consciousness into the OC's mind, effectively sharing headspace with one of his Proxies. I have an entire plot laid out for this one, so planning won't be much of an issue, but I wanted to give my partner for this one an option: no mind sharing, mind sharing like in the story, or over-the-top mind sharing where the two basically swap bodies back and forth. The last option would be more on the side of comedy, whereas the other two would follow a darker and more serious story line. I would enjoy all three options, so it's really up to my partner.​

More plots and pairings to be added later! Feel free to post below or PM me if you want to RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back