Eyoooo From another Universe

Neow46

The Man Among Gods
Eyyy I'm Neow, and I'm on Exodus from The Mspa Forums due to them shutting down their Collaboration and Roleplay section, I've got an entire crew of people behind me that you'll all prolly' see coming along here soon!

I've hosted Among Gods over there at MSPAF for almost 3 years now, and I believe RpNation will be a great home for us, and I'm looking forward to seeing a whole New community for Among Gods to flourish in, as Among Gods has been a huge part of my life and will continue to be!

So far from what i've seen here, the Staff are really friendly and helpful (thanks a ton for everything @welian !!), the community is pretty pleasant and active, and the Site's got a couple of neat features that weren't at MSPAF previously!

Hope I can get around to meeting most everyone here and seeing everything!

Oi! Welcome to the RPNation! Where you can get everything (except memes) from an RP. (you only get memes with me)

I would take a time to get into the forum mechanics, so once you start running your RPs 'n' things, there's no stopping you!

Trust me, I've familiarized myself as best as I could with the coding here when i was scouting over here!

THE MEMES

Welcome to the Forums, Neow, I'm sure you'll fit right in...

...hang on a second.

Hope you reap all the benefits of those referral points :P

Bonzo said:
Welcome to the Forums, Neow, I'm sure you'll fit right in...
...hang on a second.

Hope you reap all the benefits of those referral points :P
I don't think there is referral point system...?

The thing where you type in the person/service that referred you to RPnation innit

edit: k apparently I shouldn't roll an infinite number of dice in a comment nvm

Yes but i dont think i get any rewards for it? If someone who's a veteran here on RpNation knows, correct me if i'm wrong.

Hey there Neow! Welcome to RpN!

You do not get any rewards. The user who referred you here gets a banner :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back