Ey!

wrench

ANARCHIST
Sup, I'm a fine new addition to this community. You can call me Reggie!
...Or just Wrench, like everyone else. You can still call me Reggie if you really want to, though.

I'm mostly just rather flexible - Not much to tell. I can go from one line to several paragraphs, and don't mind writing paragraphs to a one-liner, as long as they're okay with that. Same goes to genre and stuff. From romance to murder mysteries, there's nothing I can't learn to love!
But I do have some quirks that might bother you: including being extra-dextra quiet OOC(Thus I prefer to stay somewhat IC all the time.), mild obsession with sensory description, an odd (and dark... ish?) sense of humour that worms its way into my longer posts without exception, and most importantly, my impaired ability to read social cues and determine what is acceptable (I'm working on it!). I may say some things that sound brash, and maybe even downright crazy, but I don't mean to offend you! Pinky promise. There's also my excessive use of commas, 'and' and 'also'. But I digress.

On a related note, I actually kinda live for providing wish fulfilling roleplay like Canon x OC (Wherein I play the canon character, of course). Not only do I like digging into canon characters' mannerisms and psychology, but there aren't many people comfortable with that you know? I don't judge! I'd even do eleven hundred characters for you if you're actually passionate about it. Feel free to PM me if--oh, right. I can't send PMs unless I post 10 times first right? Does that apply to replies?

Important note, I have a really bad (social) stamina so I'm likely to respond rather slowly.

Last edited:
Oi, I'm crashing the (rather empty....ha...ha.) party, here. Sorry that I'm late hun!

Welcome to RPN! I'm Yukio, this site's gay fetus. I'd love to get to know more about you.

I can see that we're similar when it comes to the amount we write. I get extremely lazy at times....just ask half of the members on here. I actually found it funny how you mentioned romance and murder mysteries, as I tend to enjoy a combination of both. And hey, I'm rather loud when I'm ooc. I also have dark humor at times, and people don't exactly accept it, haha.
And
I overuse the same things. I get annoyed with myself... (oooh, digress. big words.)

Yes, I believe that the ten post things apply with replies.
But hey, if you up to roleplay or just want to chat, feel free to contact me.

Happy roleplaying!

Hey! Welcome to the site! I'm going to call you Reggie, it's got a nice swing to it.
PS. Looove dark humour.

Last edited:
hi reggiewrench. is that a good name? reggiewrench?

fuck it, now it is. deal with it, hombre.

Oi, I'm crashing the (rather empty....ha...ha.) party, here. Sorry that I'm late hun!

Welcome to RPN! I'm Yukio, this site's gay fetus. I'd love to get to know more about you.

I can see that we're similar when it comes to the amount we write. I get extremely lazy at times....just ask half of the members on here. I actually found it funny how you mentioned romance and murder mysteries, as I tend to enjoy a combination of both. And hey, I'm rather loud when I'm ooc. I also have dark humor at times, and people don't exactly accept it, haha.
And
I overuse the same things. I get annoyed with myself... (oooh, digress. big words.)

Yes, I believe that the ten post things apply with replies.
But hey, if you up to roleplay or just want to chat, feel free to contact me.

Happy roleplaying!
Thank you for the warm welcome! I'd like to get to know you, too, you seem pretty chill.

That is a funny coincidence, I enjoy a mix of them as well, even though I listed them here as being 'opposite' in some quality. Pfft, you can do all the talking OOC, I'll drop in a few uh-huhs and yeah's accordingly. I'm told I'm a good listener. (mostly because I'm not a good talker, oops) Oh, we should totally laugh at each other's jokes like a pair of Germans in a foreign country.

Thank you! I'd be up for a roleplay, but there's this project I've been working on(the reason I joined the website!). After that's done, I should be able to contact you by PM. See you then!

Sup, I'm a fine new addition to this community. You can call me Reggie!
...Or just Wrench, like everyone else. You can still call me Reggie if you really want to, though.

I'm mostly just rather flexible - Not much to tell. I can go from one line to several paragraphs, and don't mind writing paragraphs to a one-liner, as long as they're okay with that. Same goes to genre and stuff. From romance to murder mysteries, there's nothing I can't learn to love!
But I do have some quirks that might bother you: including being extra-dextra quiet OOC(Thus I prefer to stay somewhat IC all the time.), mild obsession with sensory description, an odd (and dark... ish?) sense of humour that worms its way into my longer posts without exception, and most importantly, my impaired ability to read social cues and determine what is acceptable (I'm working on it!). I may say some things that sound brash, and maybe even downright crazy, but I don't mean to offend you! Pinky promise. There's also my excessive use of commas, 'and' and 'also'. But I digress.

On a related note, I actually kinda live for providing wish fulfilling roleplay like Canon x OC (Wherein I play the canon character, of course). Not only do I like digging into canon characters' mannerisms and psychology, but there aren't many people comfortable with that you know? I don't judge! I'd even do eleven hundred characters for you if you're actually passionate about it. Feel free to PM me if--oh, right. I can't send PMs unless I post 10 times first right? Does that apply to replies?
Oh you seem perfect...

Hey! Welcome to the site! I'm going to call you Reggie, it's got a nice swing to it.
PS. Looove dark humour.
At least SOMEONE likes dark humor! Suck this, two or three random classmates from all the way back to high-school first grade!
Yeah... okay. Well, 'Has a nice swing to it' is good enough reason, I suppose. I don't agree with you

hi reggiewrench. is that a good name? reggiewrench?

fuck it, now it is. deal with it, hombre.
why
As good a name as Reginald, I guess. Hi, Bo...za...noe! but where the hell did that chimeric spawn of a name come from

I'm also suffering from ten-post-newb curse so I can't directly message you. I'll drop a post here so I have this thread bookmarked because I think we'd be gr9 partners.

I used to binge Watch Dogs roleplays in the months after the games were released so I'm accustomed to writing both canon and original characters in various (canonical and AU) settings. I don't know if you actually write Watch Dogs or if Wrench is just a beb you identify strongly with, but I guarantee we have a lot of fandoms in common as I'm a sweaty nerd and have a prettyyyy broad taste. I'm somewhat inconsistent with my reply length and time, but I generally follow my partner so I'm happy to work at your pace.

***a n d I just want to say that you're doing great with social cues and ooc chat, you're a lovely and bubbly person and everyone in this thread is keen to write with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back