• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Extremely cheap commissions

A C E S

Trippy Hippy
Hello again, lovelies!!! ^_^

I'm back from a short —health related— hiatus. And I’m READY TO DRAW!!!!

I’ve managed to save up for my books and found some cheaper furniture for the new place (can’t wait to move in btw :hearteyes:) but I’ve decided to keep this commission thread open as a small side hustle. If you are interested in my work but can't afford it at the moment, I would REALLY appreciate you sharing this page to someone who might be interested (or on your socials). Anything helps, really. I do accept tips, if that's the sort of thing you feel inclined to do (nothing is too small; even some encouragement lol <3 <3 <3)

At the moment, I'm only offering sketches, flat colored paintings and detailed busts. If you want something a bit more, PM me and we can work something out.

Hit me up for a price sheet, I’ll show examples of my work in posts below. Thanks for checking this post out, I really appreciate it!!!!

"I ordered two pieces from A C E S and could not be any happier with them! A C E S was always open to doing any edits if needed and worked with both description and visual refs which is always much appreciated!! Would definitely order again!" - ashwynne ashwynne

“Very lovely work, well worth commissioning. Friendly artist who's easy to communicate with and extremely fair prices for quality or work and customer service.” - chokecherry chokecherry

Last edited:
Sketches:
EF754915-1C25-4F88-A15A-3D9CE90195CC.png097FB783-0219-43FC-A205-14A9C968AB4E.png

Flat Color:
CE1E0FDA-0A59-446D-8420-B716CA6C5535.pngF5BE6073-EC7D-47A6-818B-1684D7663C8C.png

Detailed Busts
numen_concept.png

*I'll add more examples as time passes.

Oop! Probably should’ve read the rules for commission posts before posting. Anyway...since the price sheet has been taken down, PM me for details if you’re interested. ☺👌

Payment methods — PayPal only (for now)

SLOTS:
1. [TAKEN]
2. [TAKEN]
3. [OPEN]
4. [OPEN]

Last edited:
BUMP!!

I have 2 more slots open for the next 2 weeks. I’ll have to take 1 off after that, considering school will resume soon and the less commissions I take, the better I can manage my work. 💕😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back