• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Extraterrestrial Angels- brain babies

Faction Before Blood

My people skills are rusty...
RP

Araqiel
tumblr_static_tumblr_mb1sctyo4i1r3tezf.gif

-Biologically: 22
-Earth years:2,852 &1/2

Wings:
color-iridescent black
1806c6a7fcba3f34915295ef3dd0ff08.jpg
little wing colors
nicobar-pigeon-colorful-dodo-relative-696x362.jpg
RcG6eracL.png

Personality:
Protective, Quick to Anger, Sweet Overall

Abilities:
Telepathy, eidetic memory, psychometry, thoughtography

...and he can fly

History:
Araqiel was the first of his family born on earth, he has three older siblings that were born on their home planet and a dozen more born on in transit to the little blue and green planet, not to mention so many younger siblings he can hardly count them all that were also born on earth. The patriarch of the family is the equivalent of what would be known on earth as a biologist and was given the assignment to study Earths intelligent species. And they were ok for a really long time. But one day some hikers came across their homestay and witnessed a few unfortunate events that prompted the hikers to call in the authorities.

Last edited:
Mate-the-Label4.jpg

Name: Stephanie Lange
Nickname/s: Steph
Species: Human
Personality: independent, adventurous, snarky, sarcastic, sassy, compassionate, kind
History: Growing up in the usual strict, apple-pie family that wanted her to go off to Harvard or somewhere and become a successful doctor or lawyer. Deciding that a lawyer was not what she wanted to be, Steph ran away with only a hand-me-down car and beat up guitar to her name, to pursue a career in music. She doesn't exactly have a roof and four walls, but does consider her car her "home", and often stays in motels across the country, depending on where she is for a gig. Her career is slowly taking off, extremely slowly, but she does make enough money to buy food, clothes, and gas money. (Part of it does come from pool and poker games, but she doesn't tell anyone about those)
Car: 1967 four door chevrolet impala, black
Skills: is an extremely good singer, as well as a proficient guitarist and good on the ukelele
{shh I was inspired to make a dean-ish character I promise I did not do it on purpose}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back