• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Extra Terrestrial

Vampunk

sʇɐq ןooɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ƃuıƃuɐɥ

tumblr_nvpsc60KFv1uvva9wo1_500.gif
I’d like to stress that this Interest Check will just cover one single prompt and thus I’ll be rather picky when selecting a partner.
I intend to invest a lot of time and effort in creating a detailed, creative story that we can enjoy together while really putting all I’ve got into it.

Thus I’d ask of you, only contact me if you’re really, really sold on the idea and want to approach this as equals, with both contributing to the story.

I know that this might sound intimidating but I really just want to get something long term underway that’ll entertain both of us and result in a story everyone would enjoy reading.

But I’m digressing, at this point I probably scared off most potential partners.

As you may have already noticed from the Title this story will include several Science-fiction tropes and will revolve around the main plot hook of an Extra-Terrestrial crash landing on earth and coming into contact whoever your character would be.

An Alien thrown into human society as it is confronted with various aspects of modern civilization all the while trying to find its way home sounds like something straight out of Steven Spielberg’s closet. Add a nigh-endlessly curious ET Lifeform, a Human who clearly isn’t prepared for the whole ordeal and the FBI and other government Branches trying to get their hands on the Alien and its tech and you got yourself a recipe for disaster.
Housing an ET fascinated by the marvels of human society, a total nerd for their Music, curious about their weird customs and food like some weird inter-galactic tourist under one’s roof really throws all normality and quiet out of the window.

Of course the second major aspect that makes this something I really want to play out, besides the whole clash between Alien and Human customs, is her relationship with whoever decides to take her in and help her get back on her feet.

Be it platonic or romantic, I’m going to really enjoy whatever chemistry there will be between the two of them.

Sprinkle in some adventure elements and action, mostly through the government chasing after the Extra-terrestrial and we got a neat little story that’s just waiting to be told.

I think that’ll suffice for an Interest check, it would be somewhat of a waste if I were to just keep on rambling when there’s nobody even remotely enticed by the idea of playing this out.

So, if you’re still here and think this is something you’d be willing to dedicate some time to do not hesitate to send me a PM!

Ah, lest I forget.

I’m heavily inspired by the Blue Oyster Cult trip I’m on. They’re a great band and everyone should give ‘em a listen.

I suggest you check them out, especially if you want to know what the “feel” of this roleplay will be!
Just check out their Album “Fire of Unknown origin” as well as some tracks like “Take me Away”, “Shooting Shark” and “Danvin’ in the Ruins”!

tumblr_nvpsc60KFv1uvva9wo1_500.gif
I’d like to stress that this Interest Check will just cover one single prompt and thus I’ll be rather picky when selecting a partner.
I intend to invest a lot of time and effort in creating a detailed, creative story that we can enjoy together while really putting all I’ve got into it.

Thus I’d ask of you, only contact me if you’re really, really sold on the idea and want to approach this as equals, with both contributing to the story.

I know that this might sound intimidating but I really just want to get something long term underway that’ll entertain both of us and result in a story everyone would enjoy reading.

But I’m digressing, at this point I probably scared off most potential partners.

As you may have already noticed from the Title this story will include several Science-fiction tropes and will revolve around the main plot hook of an Extra-Terrestrial crash landing on earth and coming into contact whoever your character would be.

An Alien thrown into human society as it is confronted with various aspects of modern civilization all the while trying to find its way home sounds like something straight out of Steven Spielberg’s closet. Add a nigh-endlessly curious ET Lifeform, a Human who clearly isn’t prepared for the whole ordeal and the FBI and other government Branches trying to get their hands on the Alien and its tech and you got yourself a recipe for disaster.
Housing an ET fascinated by the marvels of human society, a total nerd for their Music, curious about their weird customs and food like some weird inter-galactic tourist under one’s roof really throws all normality and quiet out of the window.

Of course the second major aspect that makes this something I really want to play out, besides the whole clash between Alien and Human customs, is her relationship with whoever decides to take her in and help her get back on her feet.

Be it platonic or romantic, I’m going to really enjoy whatever chemistry there will be between the two of them.

Sprinkle in some adventure elements and action, mostly through the government chasing after the Extra-terrestrial and we got a neat little story that’s just waiting to be told.

I think that’ll suffice for an Interest check, it would be somewhat of a waste if I were to just keep on rambling when there’s nobody even remotely enticed by the idea of playing this out.

So, if you’re still here and think this is something you’d be willing to dedicate some time to do not hesitate to send me a PM!

Ah, lest I forget.

I’m heavily inspired by the Blue Oyster Cult trip I’m on. They’re a great band and everyone should give ‘em a listen.

I suggest you check them out, especially if you want to know what the “feel” of this roleplay will be!
Just check out their Album “Fire of Unknown origin” as well as some tracks like “Take me Away”, “Shooting Shark” and “Danvin’ in the Ruins”!

YOOOOOOOO BLUE OYSTER CULT A FELLOW MAN OF CULTURE
HMU with a PM fam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back