• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Extra-Dimensional Traveler's Club

Jailbird said:
Vanya

Vanya smiled slightly at the idea of something different,"What exactly do you guys do? Do study these artifacts, study where they come from, and the history behind them? I am asking because I would love to join, but my brother would never let me.....Unless...."Vanya stopped talking as she thought of a plan to trick her brother into signing both of them. Walked around the booth and sat the ground, hiding her from view," My older brother will be running by when I finish speaking. I am going to need to make this club seem like the safest place compared to the other clubs. Just tell him that all you do is sit in a room and study relics and histo-"

Bryn

A tall male with hair that draped his right shoulder walked with haste past the booth, looking around as if he was lost or looking for someone. Bryn stopped and backtracked to the booth looking over everybody,"Excuse me! Have you seen a girl around this height with long silver hair in twin braids" Bryn looked at Scarlet and then back to Avery, since they seemed to be in charge or something.
Both Scarlet and Avery shrugged simultaneously, as if in sync (which they were). Avery put on a fake look of disappointment. Since she was in the amulet, she was incredibly talented with it. It looked completely genuine. "I'm sorry. We haven't seen anyone like that. I'm sure she wouldn't be interested in studying old relics."

Bryn

Bryn looked saddened at the news about his sister, but he shrugged it off as he listened to the girls explanation about the club,"So...Your like a history club? That's really cool, I love history and my sister is a prodigy and she loves learning about new stuff, well there isn't much she doesn't already know! I'm gonna sign us both up, is there, like, special meeting or initiation we have to go through to get in?" Bryn asked as he signed his and Vanya's name on the sign-up sheet. The man was 6'1 and muscular giving off a very demanding aura, but his face was soft and caring when speaking of his sister.

Jailbird said:
Bryn

Bryn looked saddened at the news about his sister, but he shrugged it off as he listened to the girls explanation about the club,"So...Your like a history club? That's really cool, I love history and my sister is a prodigy and she loves learning about new stuff, well there isn't much she doesn't already know! I'm gonna sign us both up, is there, like, special meeting or initiation we have to go through to get in?" Bryn asked as he signed his and Vanya's name on the sign-up sheet. The man was 6'1 and muscular giving off a very demanding aura, but his face was soft and caring when speaking of his sister.
"Well just come by the clubroom in room 313-E at any point during the school day. It's actually best done after-school though."

Scarlet looked at her watch. It was about 12:30. Time to start packing up, since the event ended at 1. "Well, we hope to see you and your sister tomorrow in the EDT Club. I promise, you won't be disappointed."

2 days later: 3rd day of school- After School

Everyone who signed up was put through their tests and the ones who succeeded were let into the club. Today was the first official day of the Extra-Dimensional Traveler's Club. Would they travel today? Maybe to an introductory realm, probably a parallel dimension to weed out those who were on the fence but leaning towards leaving the club

In the room was Scarlet and Avery, as well as the rest of the club members.

"Hello, all. I'm Scarlet. This is Avery, and welcome to the Extra-Dimensional Traveler's Club. The first order of business is introductions.........So what I want is for you all to introduce yourself to us and to the rest of the group."

Avery continued in perfect sync. It seemed like they didn't even stop the sentence. "We also ask that you tell us a few things about yourself, maybe what makes you happy (Likes) and what pisses you off (Dislikes). Weird or special things about you."

@Jailbird

@Thane Korino

@hexaphenylbenzene

@Milus

@Heafus14

Last edited by a moderator:
Sitting in a chair slightly small for his gangly frame, Sesler would lean forward, resting his left forearm on his thigh and say-

"Well, I'll start. I'm Sesler Regalis, transferred here a few months back. I'm a bit of a book guy, not a nut for it though. I used to do the French Fencing stuff until it slowed to a halt. I'm not bothered by to many things, besides some ill-minded acts or the mindset that the way something is done would be in stone."

On that day, he was garbed in a loose-grey tunic and belted trousers, simple wear due to the uncertain first day. He'd lean back in the chair, peering around the room in mock interest.

Tristan was seated near the front of the room, obviously optimistic about learning more about the club. He was admittedly very active in the school: he was captain of the swim team, vice-president of the photography club, and even volunteered in the school cafe. The fact that he knew nothing about this 'Extra-Dimensional Traveler's Club' until yesterday was just off putting to him; his curiosity basically forced him to investigate. Once Sesler had sat down, Tristan decided that he would be the next one to introduce himself.

"Hey everyone." He stood up and greeted the room with a generous tilt of his cap. "The name's Tristan Waters, captain of the swim team, lover of coffee, and long time cloud watcher." He smiled "Especially during class." A chuckle left his lips and he continued with his introduction. "I think I'm generally a light-hearted guy, only things that might piss me off are when I'm being restricted, whether that be physically restricted or restricted to do what I like." He tilted his hat one last time before sitting back down in his seat.

Milus said:
Sitting in a chair slightly small for his gangly frame, Sesler would lean forward, resting his left forearm on his thigh and say-
"Well, I'll start. I'm Sesler Regalis, transferred here a few months back. I'm a bit of a book guy, not a nut for it though. I used to do the French Fencing stuff until it slowed to a halt. I'm not bothered by to many things, besides some ill-minded acts or the mindset that the way something is done would be in stone."

On that day, he was garbed in a loose-grey tunic and belted trousers, simple wear due to the uncertain first day. He'd lean back in the chair, peering around the room in mock interest.
MisterUniverse said:
Tristan was seated near the front of the room, obviously optimistic about learning more about the club. He was admittedly very active in the school: he was captain of the swim team, vice-president of the photography club, and even volunteered in the school cafe. The fact that he knew nothing about this 'Extra-Dimensional Traveler's Club' until yesterday was just off putting to him; his curiosity basically forced him to investigate. Once Sesler had sat down, Tristan decided that he would be the next one to introduce himself.
"Hey everyone." He stood up and greeted the room with a generous tilt of his cap. "The name's Tristan Waters, captain of the swim team, lover of coffee, and long time cloud watcher." He smiled "Especially during class." A chuckle left his lips and he continued with his introduction. "I think I'm generally a light-hearted guy, only things that might piss me off are when I'm being restricted, whether that be physically restricted or restricted to do what I like." He tilted his hat one last time before sitting back down in his seat.
Scarlet smiled while they talked, absorbing it all. "I guess I'll go next........I'm Scarlet Morre. 17, Junior. I've been in love with this club since the beginning. Had straight-A's since middle-school. I'm sort of obsessed with cats. Also, if there are any cute guys or girls, call me. I don't, however, like anyone disobeying orders I give them. I want everyone to have fun, but I won't tolerate disrespect, especially when it comes to this club."

Avery sighed. "My name is Avery. Even though I'm enrolled here, I'm not human. I'm a servant to Scarlet and I do whatever she asks. She's a good master though, so I won't hold any bad orders against her." Avery turned around and lifted up her shirt. On her back was a tattoo of the same symbol as Scarlet's amulet. "See?"

She turned back around. "I can do a lot of things. I've beaten the captains of pretty much every club in the school at their game. I've gotten many many requests to join, but I like being with Scarlet more than anything."

@Thane Korino

@Jailbird

@hexaphenylbenzene

@Heafus14

She couldn't put her finger on it.

There is something that is certainly bothering her since yesterday. Maybe it is the name of the club that portrays a different meaning ; or maybe it is the numerous tests, mental, emotional, physical, that is required for her to perform to sign up into the club. Or the fact that only Scarlet was the president, and the only one in the club prior anyone joining it this year. Or the fact that there are vintage looking jewelries that she calls them relic. There are many questions she wanted to ask for clarification, and maybe that's why she was still sitting on the fence today whether or not to join the club.

Scarlet did convince her to come for another day, and that is why she is now sitting in this room, sitting quietly at the right back corner of the arrangement of seats. The facade of Avery being somewhat a 'summon' for Scarlet was something she too could not trust. Could she believe it truly ? That such things could exist ? But it's not question time yet, and she kept quiet and watched her introduce herself. Pushing up her glasses from time to time, she observed the group of students in front of her.

Out of the three that have started introducing themselves, it seemed she will be the youngest amongst them, in both being in the school, or in age. Not that it mattered, but she was taught to be respectful of people senior to her. There is also the thing that the gender spread is equally balanced in this club, which she thought would be odd.

Raising her hand midway right after Avery's introduction, she looked at the rest of the group of school mates in front of her as she quietly stood.

"I'm Ashley. As of now I'm 3 days new to this school. Nice to meet you all."

And she sat.

Lan, who was practically draped over his seat, one arm hanging off of the back, his legs crossed knee to knee, listened with vague interest as all of the others introduced him. His eyes lingered on a few of the other members, but quickly flicked away again when he realized he was being watched. Finally, after the girl, Ashley, finished, he leaned forward a bit and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, drumming his fingers along his knee as he spoke.

"Well, I'm Lan, Lan overton, sophomore. I've never been involved in any club before, but this one seemed interesting, somehow. I'm a fan of space, tall good-looking boys, and any kind of precipitation. I am not, however, fond of people who wear mismatched socks, or warm weather – accepting times when basketball players decide that it's hot enough to wear tank tops." He leaned back again, looking to the other person next to him in clear signification that he was finished with his spiel.

Allibi said:
She couldn't put her finger on it.

There is something that is certainly bothering her since yesterday. Maybe it is the name of the club that portrays a different meaning ; or maybe it is the numerous tests, mental, emotional, physical, that is required for her to perform to sign up into the club. Or the fact that only Scarlet was the president, and the only one in the club prior anyone joining it this year. Or the fact that there are vintage looking jewelries that she calls them relic. There are many questions she wanted to ask for clarification, and maybe that's why she was still sitting on the fence today whether or not to join the club.

Scarlet did convince her to come for another day, and that is why she is now sitting in this room, sitting quietly at the right back corner of the arrangement of seats. The facade of Avery being somewhat a 'summon' for Scarlet was something she too could not trust. Could she believe it truly ? That such things could exist ? But it's not question time yet, and she kept quiet and watched her introduce herself. Pushing up her glasses from time to time, she observed the group of students in front of her.

Out of the three that have started introducing themselves, it seemed she will be the youngest amongst them, in both being in the school, or in age. Not that it mattered, but she was taught to be respectful of people senior to her. There is also the thing that the gender spread is equally balanced in this club, which she thought would be odd.

Raising her hand midway right after Avery's introduction, she looked at the rest of the group of school mates in front of her as she quietly stood.

"I'm Ashley. As of now I'm 3 days new to this school. Nice to meet you all."

And she sat.
hexaphenylbenzene said:
Lan, who was practically draped over his seat, one arm hanging off of the back, his legs crossed knee to knee, listened with vague interest as all of the others introduced him. His eyes lingered on a few of the other members, but quickly flicked away again when he realized he was being watched. Finally, after the girl, Ashley, finished, he leaned forward a bit and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, drumming his fingers along his knee as he spoke.
"Well, I'm Lan, Lan overton, sophomore. I've never been involved in any club before, but this one seemed interesting, somehow. I'm a fan of space, tall good-looking boys, and any kind of precipitation. I am not, however, fond of people who wear mismatched socks, or warm weather – accepting times when basketball players decide that it's hot enough to wear tank tops." He leaned back again, looking to the other person next to him in clear signification that he was finished with his spiel.
Scarlet absorbed everything they said

After that, she pulled out a huge cart, all full of the same relics as were on the table yesterday. "Now, here are your relics. You're allowed to choose one. Feel free to test it out when you do." The relics were all unique and of different sizes

@hexaphenylbenzene

@Allibi

@Jailbird

@Milus

@MisterUniverse

@Thane Korino

Most of the other introductions flew past Tristan's head, the only one that really caught his attention was Scarlet's supposed 'servant'. He chuckled to himself, assuming that this must of been an inside joke between Avery and the club president or some type of dare he had to do.

"Woah, nice tattoo." Tristan said, gazing at the marking on Avery's back. Even he wasn't reckless enough to get a tattoo on a dare, this guy had some balls�. "You said you've beaten every captain? I may have to take you up on that challenge." He stated confidently.

When the cart of relics rolled out, Tristan couldn't help but gaze down at them wide-eyed, his mouth open in awe at the collection of trinkets and knick-knacks available. How much funding was the school giving these guys to buy this? Talismans, amulets, crowns, and even more unimaginable items. Half of them looked like they belonged in a museum, not in a high school.� Either way, Tristan did what Scarlet said and picked one of the relics for himself. In his search, he made sure that he didn't pick something too large and clunky so it didn't get in the way of his daily tasks. A small silver bracelet, slightly dusty and in the shape of a single wing, caught his eye. It was cold to the touch and fit perfectly around his wrist, bringing a smile to his lips. He felt lighter on his feet, like the feeling he got after a swim meet, but didn't exactly understand why.

"I like this one."

A series of hurried footsteps could be heard coming from the hallway outside just before Lancifer opened the door and sort of tripped his way in. He tried to laugh it off and catch his breath. After he regained his balance, he spoke, "I'm so sorry. Am I late? I saw the booth but I had to go somewhere in a hurry. I tried to get a passing glance or something and see what this was about and I heard someone say this is the room." He wiped the sweat from his brow. "This is the Extra Dimensional Traveler's Club, right?" He chuckled a bit at himself and looked toward who appeared to be the club leader eagerly.

@Allibi

MisterUniverse said:
Most of the other introductions flew past Tristan's head, the only one that really caught his attention was Scarlet's supposed 'servant'. He chuckled to himself, assuming that this must of been an inside joke between Avery and the club president or some type of dare he had to do.
"Woah, nice tattoo." Tristan said, gazing at the marking on Avery's back. Even he wasn't reckless enough to get a tattoo on a dare, this guy had some balls�. "You said you've beaten every captain? I may have to take you up on that challenge." He stated confidently.

When the cart of relics rolled out, Tristan couldn't help but gaze down at them wide-eyed, his mouth open in awe at the collection of trinkets and knick-knacks available. How much funding was the school giving these guys to buy this? Talismans, amulets, crowns, and even more unimaginable items. Half of them looked like they belonged in a museum, not in a high school.� Either way, Tristan did what Scarlet said and picked one of the relics for himself. In his search, he made sure that he didn't pick something too large and clunky so it didn't get in the way of his daily tasks. A small silver bracelet, slightly dusty and in the shape of a single wing, caught his eye. It was cold to the touch and fit perfectly around his wrist, bringing a smile to his lips. He felt lighter on his feet, like the feeling he got after a swim meet, but didn't exactly understand why.

"I like this one."
NiflheimArisen said:
A series of hurried footsteps could be heard coming from the hallway outside just before Lancifer opened the door and sort of tripped his way in. He tried to laugh it off and catch his breath. After he regained his balance, he spoke, "I'm so sorry. Am I late? I saw the booth but I had to go somewhere in a hurry. I tried to get a passing glance or something and see what this was about and I heard someone say this is the room." He wiped the sweat from his brow. "This is the Extra Dimensional Traveler's Club, right?" He chuckled a bit at himself and looked toward who appeared to be the club leader eagerly.
"Aye," Scarlet nodded. "You're in the right place. You missed introductions, but you are just in time, because everyone's picking whichever relic they like. We're gonna do something simple in a few minutes, so choose your relic in a hurry."

Avery walked around the room, like a teacher observing students testing. "When you get your relic, tell me and I'll activate it so you can test it out."

Lance smiled somewhat nervously at the club leader. "Oh, awesome! Thanks, ummm..." He was going to ask her name but she'd already walked away and was moving around the room. He decided he'd just ask her in a moment and pick his 'relic'. They'd probably just explained these things. God, why do you always have to be so late to everything, Lance?!

He sighed and shrugged in resignation and decided he'd just pick the one that looked the most interesting. One in particular caught his eye. It wasn't shiny and it didn't look like some kind of jewelry or anything like the rest. Instead, it was just a little wooden box with a piece of cloth half caught in the lid. Cautiously, Lance picked it up and opened its lid. He unwrapped the cloth inside and found a strange gel that looked a lot like liquid mercury. It was shiny and silvery, and when Lance poked it, it wiggled like jell-o and made his fingertip feel a little numb. He raised a brow at it, folding the cloth over it and closing the box again. Having made his decision, he walked over and found an empty seat, taking his new 'relic' with him. He picked a seat next to a girl with black hair and glasses. "Hey, my name's late- I mean... Dammit, my name's Lance. Not late. Late is what I am. Lance... is my name." He scratched the back of his head and glanced back and forth between her and his little box nervously.

It seems a good many had already gone through some introductions already although Namir was feeling a bit out of it today really. He stayed a bit in the back and pondered whether or not he was supposed be truthful with introductions as in describe himself or, the character the character he had printed out on a piece of paper. He decided to simply be silent for the time being seeing as introductions were already over at some point or another and the character was likely not to good anyways. So the paper was simply folded up and slipped away into a pocket for the time being as things continued to proceed onward.

Soon a cart of relics were pulled out on display. Most of them looked familiar from the other day and it was mentioned that anyone could pick up whatever relic they wished. Were they allowed to keep these or were they going to do a testing or review to see if fits the scene and so on soon? Either way it seemed many had already gone up to pick out a few even someone who just ran into the room.

Namir was rather unsure and tried looking amongst the relics once more in case there was anything that particularly caught his eye.

Sesler would stand, hunching over to look at each relic in detail. Many were apparently jewelry, whereas some were more exotic. Cups, glasses, and even a map stood out. But a slim-fitting, red overlay watch stuck to him. He had seen it yesterday, at the booth, and pondered about it. The time was displayed normally, but several buttons that looked a bit ridiculous stuck out of the sides and on the clock screen. It was bulkier than needed, as though the battery pack held more. He didn't choose it immediately, acting as though he was interested in several. A tie-clip, engraved with tribal designs, an earring made of an odd material, and a damn pebble with no outward neatness. He turned back to the watch, saying-

"May i inquire where this was obtained?"

Lan rose and quickly walked over to the display, keeping his hands in his pockets and leaning over the artifacts in the same fashion he had the previous day. All of the objects were intriguing, but as everyone started picking them up and examining them, he felt a bit more pressure to just well and pick one already. He furrowed his brow and studied the artifacts intently, when suddenly his eye caught the same thing he'd seen before. The round, green disk with strange letters and runes on it. He picked it up in his right hand, turning it over and over again in his palm. It felt.. warm. Like it belonged there. He couldn't quite explain the feeling, but it was almost as if he'd found a part of himself he didn't know he was missing. "This– this one, I want it." He said, voice cracking a bit at his first attempt at speaking, which was.. embarrassing, to say the least. "I'll take this one." He reiterated in a far more controlled tone, looking up at Scarlet.

NiflheimArisen said:
Lance smiled somewhat nervously at the club leader. "Oh, awesome! Thanks, ummm..." He was going to ask her name but she'd already walked away and was moving around the room. He decided he'd just ask her in a moment and pick his 'relic'. They'd probably just explained these things. God, why do you always have to be so late to everything, Lance?!
He sighed and shrugged in resignation and decided he'd just pick the one that looked the most interesting. One in particular caught his eye. It wasn't shiny and it didn't look like some kind of jewelry or anything like the rest. Instead, it was just a little wooden box with a piece of cloth half caught in the lid. Cautiously, Lance picked it up and opened its lid. He unwrapped the cloth inside and found a strange gel that looked a lot like liquid mercury. It was shiny and silvery, and when Lance poked it, it wiggled like jell-o and made his fingertip feel a little numb. He raised a brow at it, folding the cloth over it and closing the box again. Having made his decision, he walked over and found an empty seat, taking his new 'relic' with him. He picked a seat next to a girl with black hair and glasses. "Hey, my name's late- I mean... Dammit, my name's Lance. Not late. Late is what I am. Lance... is my name." He scratched the back of his head and glanced back and forth between her and his little box nervously.
[QUOTE="Thane Korino]It seems a good many had already gone through some introductions already although Namir was feeling a bit out of it today really. He stayed a bit in the back and pondered whether or not he was supposed be truthful with introductions as in describe himself or, the character the character he had printed out on a piece of paper. He decided to simply be silent for the time being seeing as introductions were already over at some point or another and the character was likely not to good anyways. So the paper was simply folded up and slipped away into a pocket for the time being as things continued to proceed onward.
Soon a cart of relics were pulled out on display. Most of them looked familiar from the other day and it was mentioned that anyone could pick up whatever relic they wished. Were they allowed to keep these or were they going to do a testing or review to see if fits the scene and so on soon? Either way it seemed many had already gone up to pick out a few even someone who just ran into the room.

Namir was rather unsure and tried looking amongst the relics once more in case there was anything that particularly caught his eye.

[/QUOTE]
hexaphenylbenzene said:
Lan rose and quickly walked over to the display, keeping his hands in his pockets and leaning over the artifacts in the same fashion he had the previous day. All of the objects were intriguing, but as everyone started picking them up and examining them, he felt a bit more pressure to just well and pick one already. He furrowed his brow and studied the artifacts intently, when suddenly his eye caught the same thing he'd seen before. The round, green disk with strange letters and runes on it. He picked it up in his right hand, turning it over and over again in his palm. It felt.. warm. Like it belonged there. He couldn't quite explain the feeling, but it was almost as if he'd found a part of himself he didn't know he was missing. "This– this one, I want it." He said, voice cracking a bit at his first attempt at speaking, which was.. embarrassing, to say the least. "I'll take this one." He reiterated in a far more controlled tone, looking up at Scarlet.
Milus said:
Sesler would stand, hunching over to look at each relic in detail. Many were apparently jewelry, whereas some were more exotic. Cups, glasses, and even a map stood out. But a slim-fitting, red overlay watch stuck to him. He had seen it yesterday, at the booth, and pondered about it. The time was displayed normally, but several buttons that looked a bit ridiculous stuck out of the sides and on the clock screen. It was bulkier than needed, as though the battery pack held more. He didn't choose it immediately, acting as though he was interested in several. A tie-clip, engraved with tribal designs, an earring made of an odd material, and a damn pebble with no outward neatness. He turned back to the watch, saying-
"May i inquire where this was obtained?"
Avery perked up at a question. She nodded with a smile at the relic in question. "This one is futuristic. We got it from a weird world called Quillian where the people were ruled by a corporation and often gambled with their possessions, property, and even lives."

"Now that everyone has chosen their relics, we'll go ahead and activate them. We'll let you all test them out before me move on to the demonstration place." All the relics flashed white and their effects activated. What would they hold for the wielders?

She wasn't the last to arrive in front of the desk to pick the relic, not that she feels the want to. But when things were happening quickly, she felt lead like a sheep, following quietly as the few guys in front of her picked their stuff. A lady's vintage bracelet caught her eye for some reason. Maybe because it was red after all, her favourite colour. Picking it up, and without much hesitation she slid her hand into the lace cuffs and her ring finger into the ring. Lifting it up and twisting her wrist, she looked at the relic as though one was meant to appraise it. Not meaning to hold the line, she only examined it further when she have returned back to the last corner seat that she just sat.

The bracelet and ring was surprisingly comfortable to wear. The edges wasn't sharp as they're portrayed to be, nor the laces were itchy. It fits like a glove, giving it an elegant graceful, and a vintage feel. The ruby on the bracelet was large, as well as the ring that was on it. The five beads that dangled off the edges felt smooth to the touch, just like polished pearls.

It must be quite expensive. She thought to herself silently, would this even worth the $5000 that requires for compensation if she lost it ? Surely more.

She wasn't sure how Scarlet activated the relics, or what activation even means. But the glow over the rubies came unnatural that she thought something would have happened magically. But when the glow subsided, there was nothing extra to be felt off. Maybe she was mistaken ? Was the relic broken ? Or was she too entranced by the bracelet that she thought it glowed ? She didn't really gave much thought about it, as she decided to watch the others. Her interest slightly piqued.

As best as she could, Hana tried to open the door to the club room quietly. She knew that it had already been in session for a while, so she tried not to be a distraction. Next time, she wouldn't let herself get so easily roped into helping the teachers after school.

It looked like some things were already in motion. Hana watched as the students went to look at the, relics as they were called, being displayed on a cart. A few days ago, they had caught her eye, leading Hana to decide in joining up with the EDT. From the way it had been described, it seemed like there would be nothing but excitement to come. The tests she had to go through to even be there that day did make her feel weary, but seeing the choker that had caught her fancy not too long ago made her brighten up.

Since everyone else were putting on their chosen relic, Hana went to claim hers. The main part of the choker was velvety soft to the touch, and the gem it held was practically radiant up close. She put it on. "Amazing..."

Sesler slid the watch on, keeping the indifferent expression on his face. The watch's underside was akin to rubber, and he pondered what they meant by 'activation'. It seemed the club enjoyed keeping them in the dark. The imminent brightness made the screen appear lighter, and he again looked to the bulky undercarriage. He'd tighten the strap, restricting its movement. Futuristic, they claim. It appeared to simply be fancy. Much more must be beneath, hence the carriage. The find didn't worry him- no fool would lose such hardware.

"Are there other members? And how long did it take to gather such relics?"

It was a question that intrigued him from the start. Other dimensions, yes, but the process was not thoroughly explained. How does one navigate? Is there time differentiations? If these relics were gathered by Scarlet and her Familiar, why invite more? And the point behind the tests seemed off, as though it was a critical need.

The fine was a legal matter. The papers, insurance, and tests seemed under the school's nose, and he pondered if they'd be able to bring these things up in court. Some members arrived late, they in much shadow as he.

"There is much more we need to understand. Why one relic? Why not harness several?"

Allibi said:
She wasn't the last to arrive in front of the desk to pick the relic, not that she feels the want to. But when things were happening quickly, she felt lead like a sheep, following quietly as the few guys in front of her picked their stuff. A lady's vintage bracelet caught her eye for some reason. Maybe because it was red after all, her favourite colour. Picking it up, and without much hesitation she slid her hand into the lace cuffs and her ring finger into the ring. Lifting it up and twisting her wrist, she looked at the relic as though one was meant to appraise it. Not meaning to hold the line, she only examined it further when she have returned back to the last corner seat that she just sat.
The bracelet and ring was surprisingly comfortable to wear. The edges wasn't sharp as they're portrayed to be, nor the laces were itchy. It fits like a glove, giving it an elegant graceful, and a vintage feel. The ruby on the bracelet was large, as well as the ring that was on it. The five beads that dangled off the edges felt smooth to the touch, just like polished pearls.

It must be quite expensive. She thought to herself silently, would this even worth the $5000 that requires for compensation if she lost it ? Surely more.

She wasn't sure how Scarlet activated the relics, or what activation even means. But the glow over the rubies came unnatural that she thought something would have happened magically. But when the glow subsided, there was nothing extra to be felt off. Maybe she was mistaken ? Was the relic broken ? Or was she too entranced by the bracelet that she thought it glowed ? She didn't really gave much thought about it, as she decided to watch the others. Her interest slightly piqued.
rosehearted said:
As best as she could, Hana tried to open the door to the club room quietly. She knew that it had already been in session for a while, so she tried not to be a distraction. Next time, she wouldn't let herself get so easily roped into helping the teachers after school.
It looked like some things were already in motion. Hana watched as the students went to look at the, relics as they were called, being displayed on a cart. A few days ago, they had caught her eye, leading Hana to decide in joining up with the EDT. From the way it had been described, it seemed like there would be nothing but excitement to come. The tests she had to go through to even be there that day did make her feel weary, but seeing the choker that had caught her fancy not too long ago made her brighten up.

Since everyone else were putting on their chosen relic, Hana went to claim hers. The main part of the choker was velvety soft to the touch, and the gem it held was practically radiant up close. She put it on. "Amazing..."
Milus said:
Sesler slid the watch on, keeping the indifferent expression on his face. The watch's underside was akin to rubber, and he pondered what they meant by 'activation'. It seemed the club enjoyed keeping them in the dark. The imminent brightness made the screen appear lighter, and he again looked to the bulky undercarriage. He'd tighten the strap, restricting its movement. Futuristic, they claim. It appeared to simply be fancy. Much more must be beneath, hence the carriage. The find didn't worry him- no fool would lose such hardware.
"Are there other members? And how long did it take to gather such relics?"

It was a question that intrigued him from the start. Other dimensions, yes, but the process was not thoroughly explained. How does one navigate? Is there time differentiations? If these relics were gathered by Scarlet and her Familiar, why invite more? And the point behind the tests seemed off, as though it was a critical need.

The fine was a legal matter. The papers, insurance, and tests seemed under the school's nose, and he pondered if they'd be able to bring these things up in court. Some members arrived late, they in much shadow as he.

"There is much more we need to understand. Why one relic? Why not harness several?"
Scarlet pushed away the cart. "Now, we'll take you all to a demonstration place. Most of your relics can't be used in this world as it doesn't support magic."

Scarlet looked in her desk and picked up a book. She opened the book and read a couple of words. Her bracelet started to glow. This was a different relic

HTB1ys1LFVXXXXciXFXXq6xXFXXX8.jpg

"Now, when we're all ready, we'll go."

Avery, meanwhile, answered Sesler's question. "There have been other members. We have never been able to gather these relics alone. This club has been around for a while just like any other club...........and we can't give you more than one relic. Multiple reasons: These relics are priceless. Next is because you haven't mastered the one you have, so why would we give you another one?" Avery shrugged. The relics were like instruments: Incredibly expensive and only one could be entrusted to a student (to take home) to prevent thousands of dollars to be lost. "I mean, if you want to buy another one to wear, it's $5,000 each."

Lan wasn't entirely sure what was supposed to happen when he slipped the leather cord of the necklace around his neck, but he did feel the smallest bit.. lighter? No, lighter wasn't the right word. At least he didn't feel physically lighter, he just felt a bit different. Without another thought about it for the moment, he tucked the necklace under the collar of his shirt, walking over towards Scarlet and stuffing his hands back into his pockets.

Vanya

The people were very interesting to her. They all seemed to be completely different and weird in their own way, but Vanya was scared to talked to any of them. She was a prodigy and super intelligent, but she has always spoken to people older than her. Meeting these people is a new experience for her and felt insecure about her social skills. She was so scared she didn't even speak during the introductions. This feeling was completely foreign to Vanya, she pondered on as she picked on one of the relics,"....."Slipping it on her finger it matched perfectly with her clothing. The silver ring's black stone stood out the most and it looked beautiful to her,"Wow.....this is really pretty....."She mumbled to herself. The flash of light interrupted Vanya train of though, leaving her slightly stunned. Vanya's small stature and surprised face made her look like a true loli.

Bryn

Bryn, on the other hand, was pissed with Scarlet, Avery, and Vanya for tricking him into allowing her, and him, to join this dangerous club. Protecting his little sister has always been his main priority and now she could die or get killed. He didn't speak during the introductions either, but Vanya knew how to distract him away from his anger, cute boys. There were a couple around the club and hearing them speak helped. When it was time to pick a relic he chose was a metal talisman with kanji on it. Bryn took the decorative string he kept loosely hanging off his waist and ran it through the loop of the relic,"I know I didn't speak before, but I must ask will we be forced to defend ourselves, because I do have a black belt and I can teach the club a few techniques."

hexaphenylbenzene said:
Lan wasn't entirely sure what was supposed to happen when he slipped the leather cord of the necklace around his neck, but he did feel the smallest bit.. lighter? No, lighter wasn't the right word. At least he didn't feel physically lighter, he just felt a bit different. Without another thought about it for the moment, he tucked the necklace under the collar of his shirt, walking over towards Scarlet and stuffing his hands back into his pockets.
Jailbird said:
Vanya

The people were very interesting to her. They all seemed to be completely different and weird in their own way, but Vanya was scared to talked to any of them. She was a prodigy and super intelligent, but she has always spoken to people older than her. Meeting these people is a new experience for her and felt insecure about her social skills. She was so scared she didn't even speak during the introductions. This feeling was completely foreign to Vanya, she pondered on as she picked on one of the relics,"....."Slipping it on her finger it matched perfectly with her clothing. The silver ring's black stone stood out the most and it looked beautiful to her,"Wow.....this is really pretty....."She mumbled to herself. The flash of light interrupted Vanya train of though, leaving her slightly stunned. Vanya's small stature and surprised face made her look like a true loli.

Bryn

Bryn, on the other hand, was pissed with Scarlet, Avery, and Vanya for tricking him into allowing her, and him, to join this dangerous club. Protecting his little sister has always been his main priority and now she could die or get killed. He didn't speak during the introductions either, but Vanya knew how to distract him away from his anger, cute boys. There were a couple around the club and hearing them speak helped. When it was time to pick a relic he chose was a metal talisman with kanji on it. Bryn took the decorative string he kept loosely hanging off his waist and ran it through the loop of the relic,"I know I didn't speak before, but I must ask will we be forced to defend ourselves, because I do have a black belt and I can teach the club a few techniques."
"In some worlds, we will probably have to defend ourselves. Don't worry though, I wouldn't let anyone hurt the members. Orders from Scarlet."

"Now, here we go!" A bright light filled the room until it blinded everyone, even if they closed their eyes. All anyone could see was white.........until it formed a new world.

This new world looked no different from the world they were just in. They were all in front of the school, standing around a tree

@Milus

@Thane Korino

@Heafus14

@rosehearted

@NiflheimArisen

@MisterUniverse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back