Extinction

Tasteless

Boink Bean

Out Of Character Chat

Please post any Questions, Comments, or Concerns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it too late to join? I mean, I'm pretty sure I could come up with a good entrance if need be for the current location, I just want to know if you're accepting any more.

[QUOTE="Mr Magiik]Is it too late to join? I mean, I'm pretty sure I could come up with a good entrance if need be for the current location, I just want to know if you're accepting any more.

[/QUOTE]
yes, you may join.

I normally would not request my application viewed, but I posted it almost 36 hours ago, and there have been posts on here since then...

May I respectfully request some feedback on it, good or bad?

ಥ_ಥ Very sad... I am still adjusting my plot twists. He may or may not die.

Last edited by a moderator:
This just goes to show that when a dog dies in media, it's far more shocking O-O . + Calls the puppy paramedics +

Okay, So, that post made me tear up ; - ;

Damn Prince, why, WHY?!?!?!?!

Also happy Evarnara didn't kick it too. Had me going there for a bit

The group will bury him with flowers and his collar and a toy that Ethan has in his car. *tears up* Good job Prince... Your job is done here...

---------------------------------------------------------

IF EVANARA HAS DIED. I WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MAD X'D

lol! Not everyone is dead, people are dying. one of the dogs died and WHY IS NO ONE POSTING ANYMORE?! Get your head in the game guys.

I.... I... I was waiting for... Prince to post....... but he can't! CAuse he's DDD33333333DDDDDD :cry:

.... Also Was A DOG! And HAd PAWS instead of HANDS! * goes and be's emotional in the corner

Crazycake said:
I.... I... I was waiting for... Prince to post....... but he can't! CAuse he's DDD33333333DDDDDD :cry:
.... Also Was A DOG! And HAd PAWS instead of HANDS! * goes and be's emotional in the corner
ARE YOU DRUNK, MATE?!

I was wondering if there's a bug with the noti's and certain threads? ? ? Cause that happens too -.-

Mayyybe another scary dreeeaammm? ? ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back