• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Extinction Event; Ancient Whispers: Out of Character

Should we have a Discord server?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
no discord, if that's ok?
Yeah it's fine, I just want to put it to majority vote.

There are pros and cons. Pro: it's a simpler messaging app and getting in contact with people would be easier, which helps especially with how much player-GM correspondence I want when we build the powers, etc.
Con: Not everyone is comfortable with discord and moving the social OOC from RPN to discord will make those people feel excluded.

I'm not entirely sure what I think about the matter, but inclusion and banter are necessary for the longevity of an RP :^)

I like the idea of a group of enhanced humans that might regard themselves as above mortals, but are made so solely to be used as some pawns of an even higher being to ultimately dominate mankind! But I want to notify that I wouldn't be joining this, good luck and have fun, the rest of ya!

Oooh, sounds interesting 👀
iStock-161712154-1024x683.jpg

Alright fellas how's the character creation going? I've seen notes on at least one, I wanna know what the rest of you are up to.

And by majority vote, it seems a Discord Server is a good idea. Joining won't be mandatory, but hey, it's easier to communicate on an app I always have open on my second screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back