• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π”ˆπ”΅π”±π”¦π”«π” π”±π”¦π”¬π”« β„­π”žπ”ͺ𝔭 {Character Sheet/CS} [No Longer Accepting]

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
π”ˆπ”΅π”±π”¦π”«π” π”±π”¦π”¬π”« β„­π”žπ”ͺ𝔭
Character Sheet

Cadet CS
First and Last Name:

Eye Color:

Personality:

Gender/Sexuality?:

Where was he/she from?:

Height/Weight?:

Favorite Color?:

Companion CS
(Use pictures if you want)
Name:

What kind of animal is it?:

What does the egg look like when received?:

Is it mythical, extinct, average, etc.?:

Gender?:​

Currently a work in progress
AFED2C81-AF4F-4CEB-B924-5CF916A99990.jpeg
Name:
Hugo malignant
Eye color:
Ocean blue eyes
Personality:
Hugo is a cold individual who cares about himself and himself alone, though he has a dark and scarred backstory leading up to his personality. Though he cares about people close to him, people who he see’s as his own sibling or family member though.
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Height:
5’10”
Weight:
162 pounds

Companion sheet
5B8073AA-2E07-4781-9686-31F61F92C2D8.jpeg8D98494F-BBEA-4A48-B62D-237DB965EC15.jpeg
FD30CA77-8116-41D1-BE6D-C1F02C3EE0D8.jpeg
Name:
MΓΆtΓΆr
Animal:
JΓΆtun
Egg:
The egg is described as a fully back egg with a red tainted symbol of an unknown language on it, though the red has a eerie blood like color to it.

The companion is a mythical monster from Norse mythology, it feeds o peoples past traumas and uses it as a advantage, usually using it as a weapon to cause mass confusion to the enemy, it is great at camouflage and even invisible in the forest if it’s still, it is quite a powerful,’pet’ as some say.

Last edited:
kaitlyn.jpg

First and Last Name:
Kaitlyn Williams

Eye Color:
Cyan Blue

Personality:
Kaitlyn is usually a shy, vague girl but can be nice when she wants to be. She also loves being outside when there's a nice breeze; she really loves her two cats. Kaitlyn loves to ride horses when the wind goes through her long, blonde hair. Kaitlyn doesn't normally speak to people to doesn't necessarily know. Kaitlyn loves her family and will do or say anything to defend them.

Sexuality:
Heterosexual.

Where is she from?:
Georgia, but currently lives in North Carolina.

Height:
5'1"

Weight:
124 lbs.

Favorite color:
She likes blue but prefers gold.

Companion's Name:
Saturn

Unicorn

egg.jpg
the egg will weigh up to 60 pounds and will grow up to 170 pounds when ready to hatch. It also gets very large overnight.

Is it mythical, extinct, or average?:
Mythical.
3B3950CD-D212-4DEF-BE59-4CD65474CCA2.jpeg
BC8C08C7-AFEB-40F6-B2AA-AF882D46BB5B.jpeg

Extras:
The Unicorn has 2 sides when in battle- magic (can use magic with horn); Evil- entire body becomes burnt with fire from hooves and is very powerful​

π”ˆπ”΅π”±π”¦π”«π” π”±π”¦π”¬π”« β„­π”žπ”ͺ𝔭
Character Sheet
caelan_chan.png

Cadet CS
First and Last Name: Caelan Chan

Eye Color: Golden

Personality: Caelan is an easy-going, care-free sort of guy. He gives off an extraverted facade, but he's actually pretty shy, and trying to break out of his shell. He is kind-hearted and only wishes the best for others.

Caelan is slow to anger, but when he gets angry, he REALLY gets angry. In fact, any emotion he feels he typically feels to the extreme. Despite his occasional hot temper, he rarely resorts to violence, only for desperate measures.

Gender/Sexuality?: Male, Bisexual

Where was he/she from?: Hawaii

Height/Weight?: 5’10”, 160 lbs

Favorite Color?: Orange

Companion CS
vulkan_quakewing.png

Name: Vulkan

What kind of animal is it?: Dragon

cff12e97f28cb6d4e7fd6633d30c80f6.jpeg

Is it mythical, extinct, average, etc.?: Mythical

Gender?: Nonbinary

Last edited:
d2bxiz4Jbmn_JneIjFzXwigHtgL1R6yEguO_V6zCDu_xOKU6jApymwTN9QxK8uoabbYgTrXeA0xPN80EiS2n69eIr80PEKRn8y0gGoFPo_yQwWgcFPKKleurMkidlBs6AYaaCgkW=s1600

First and Last Name:
Fitzroy Wright

Nickname:
Fitz

Eye Color:
Turquoise Green

Personality:
Lazy, relaxed, an infamous flirt, someone who would always say β€œJust go with the flow.” That is but a few of the many ways people describe Fitzroy; however he is also quite shrewd, managing to weasel his way out of more than a few tasks and punishments. Having a passionate love for the sea, swimming, relaxing on the beach, and enjoying a nice cold drink.

Gender/Sexuality?:
Heterosexual

Where was he/she from?:
Kingston, Jamaica

Height/Weight?:
6”3, 195 lbs

Favorite Color?:
Sea blue, it reminds him of the water in Jamaica.

74bMSg4WN3DvvVjKHVFldF2B_pcL-fGEytjN2fqeCJq0JEF1KISOqIgup94qPLyzj8rzGnMokPt9_TKP5UDh3o4BG9V8uPBe2h19N0ytNcgg6Z_UvsPmd4oeGIwTveT_IKb1gD7t=s1600

Name:
TifΓ³n

Sea Serpent

0RLgY7ZwPgSjEzMslk8alR20iCyTaktmiw40B-KUA7gDwjdLzyMOeMy8KDRPWqZVZWHFJ8P9Nquht_D-y0wJaV2Tyi_t1Sb0mRQ3NpUIncOsq-lFVFJqZsWKTujao_yloBlNEGiI=s1600

Mythical

Gender?:
Male​

Last edited:
image0.jpg

First and Last Name:
β€’Gwendolyn Volkova

Eye Color:
β€’One blue eye one purple eye

Personality:
β€’

Gender/Sexuality?:
β€’Female/Bisexual

Where was he/she from?:
β€’Dargavs, Russia

Height/Weight?:
β€’5’6 & 148lbs

Favorite Color?:
β€’Purple

Companion CS
manthos-lappas-chimera-png.jpg

Name:
β€’Borya

β€’Chimera

dragon-eggs-bensworx-14.jpeg

β€’Mythical

Gender?:
β€’Male

Last edited:

em.png
First and Last Name:
Embry Ferrari [Bry for short]

Eye Color: Brown (Pink Contacts)

Personality:
A bit impressionable, she holds a strong importance for friendships and connections. Embry is quick-witted and a wise-crack. She's impulsive due to her constant inner confusion on what to do in a broader sense. Due to her fiery nature, she's brave and self-sacrificing almost to a fault. She can be unintentionally aloof in communicating with others. A natural born rebel, Auriel constantly fights herself and external powers whenever she feels her freedoms are being restricted. Despite her liberal openness to others, she can be suspicious of newcomers.

Gender/Sexuality:
Heterosexual Female

Born:
Kentucky, Australia

Height: 5'6
Weight: 130

Favorite Color: Red

Companion
hell.jpg

Name: Yin & Yang
What kind of animal is it?: Hellhound

egg.jpg

Is it mythical, extinct, average, etc.?: Mythical

Powers: Hellhound has a special where it transforms into its feminine counterpart. Its original masculine (black [Yang]) form is powerful with an ability to fight with physical attacks. Its feminine counterpart (red [Yin]) when activated uses fire magic but is significantly weaker physically.

Last edited:
Cadet CS
1634905236051.png

First and Last Name:
Lily Everett
Eye Color:
Blue
Personality:
Intelligent and witty, she can come up with plans and tactics on the fly. People that know her have called her an amazing strategist for her young age. Although she may be smart, she is extremely shy and soft spoken, very rarely talking over people. She always appears calm and collected, even in quite stressful situations, trying to think about her next moves and that their outcome will be in the long run.
Gender/Sexuality?:
Cis Female / Heterosexual
Where was he/she from?:
Edinburgh, Scotland
Height/Weight?:
5'4 / 55kg
Favorite Color?:
Red

Companion CS
1634906819885.png

Name:
Asher
Phoenix
1634906895708.png

Mythical
Gender?:
Male
Power/s:
Asher turns white in the winter. And he can turn into ashes on command. He can also communicate with Lily through a link between a phoenix and its master.​

Cadet CS
ezgif-7-cdd8ccae044c.jpgFirst and Last Name
Jezebel River.
Nicknames
Bel; Jezzy.
Sexuality
Bisexual.
Where was they from
Moscow, Russia.

Eye Color
Xanadu - A greenish-gray.
Height
5'8.
Weight
59 Kg.
Favorite Color
Onyx.

Personality
+Independent +Kind +Free-spirited
-Unpredictable -Rebellious -Impulsive
Jezebel is a bit chatoic. She always intends to do the right thing, but her methods are generally chaotic and often out of order with the rest of society. She may create conflict in a team if she feels like she is being pushed around. Bel views planning as unnecessary, preferring to improvise. Jezzy does not have evil intentions, but she may do bad things (even though she will not enjoy doing these things) to people who are, in her opinion, bad people if it benefits the greater good. Reckless and loyal to a fault. Jezebel doesn't trust very easily. Getting her trust will require more than words. Once her trust is gained, it's easy to keep unless betrayed. Her recklessness will be her downfall. Bel finds it hard to voice her opinions/emotions at times, so you can bet that she will be the first to the punch if conflict happens. This response has become a habit for Bel. It's as if her mind goes blank, and the only reasonable response seems is to attack.

Companion CS
ezgif-2-9b4d3eaea9a9.jpg
Name
Razzle Dazzle.

Is it mythical, extinct, average, etc.?
Average.

What kind of animal is it?
Moth (Giant Silkworm Moth)
-Known to be poisonous
-Small
-Shoots poison mucus balls
-Her language sounds like wind chimes
-Shy (prefers to hide in Jezebel's clothing/hair)

ezgif-2-aace276384e4.jpgWhat does the egg look like when received?
Upon receiving the egg, it was limiting a light-colored purple aura. The core, however, was a mixer of blue and white. The two colors swirl and dance together, giving the appearance of the egg moving. The egg is 2 inches long and extremely light. Bel likes carrying it in her pocket.

Last edited:
All right, only awaited 3 more characters postings, and we can officially begin! :>

Alright, sorry for the delay. There you go, let me know if I need to add anything else.

Same, it'll be fun to see how our characters and their familiars evolve!

I'm awfully excited also! Question for all of you, when we begin soon, we need to be in order. So do any of you have any ideas of how we can stay organized with our future posts? Want to pick numbers? Want to choose when you will post? I need ideas. ;-;

I’m thinking we start with you as the GM for every round, but we do a random generator each round to see who goes before whom for that round. And if someone doesn’t respond in a day or so, we can skip them or have them post later in the order for that round.

If that sounds too complicated, that’s fine. I’m just giving suggestions.

I'm awfully excited also! Question for all of you, when we begin soon, we need to be in order. So do any of you have any ideas of how we can stay organized with our future posts? Want to pick numbers? Want to choose when you will post? I need ideas. ;-;
I think choosing an order will give everyone equal opportunity. A generator is good but I can’t help but think if someone has to posts more than others because of it, if that makes sense. But the GM should be able to post first and set the scene each round.

I was thinking the same thing. Would we want to try maybe... I don't know... A, B, C order?

I was thinking the same thing. Would we want to try maybe... I don't know... A, B, C order?
Yea I’m down. I reply pretty fast so if it’s fine with others, I’d like somewhere in the first 3 spots after GM.

Yeah, can I claim one of the first three spots as well? I can get a bit over eager.

I'll go ahead and put in everyone's order. Since you two hold up the top three then!
If you'd two like, I can post the first response in a few and can wait on everyone else's responses. I'm kind of confused about where the other two have disappeared too. I haven't seen them post their character quite yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back