Other explain your icon/avatar/profile picture/whatever

I'm a cat in a shoe.

It's a personification of my love for cat, and how I always wear shoes everyday because shoes is convenient for walking ya'know

Mine is my OC, Void.

An emotionless being, bound by a magically chain. Uhh. Yeah. There's more, but I'm too lazy. XD

it's callie from the show "the fosters", and she's defo my fav character.

highly recommend the fosters, go watch it

Mine is literally just an anime style computer doll of me. Blue eyes, often heavy with eyeliner. Bleached blonde undercut, with my natural light brown on the sides. Double pierced ears, and a quirky smile.
The stray hand is not mine, it belongs to my boyfriend.

15056327_10157750829135114_5482194519309681277_n copy 2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I probably posted in this thread at one point but long before I changed my profile picture. Final Fantasy XV devoured my soul. The fellow in my icon is Ardyn, a character from the game. He shows up in the tie-in movie Kingsglaive as well which is where the picture comes from.

Is a drawing a friend of mine did of me in the style of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (I'm working with him in a Comic Book and he also did a lot of comissions for the other forum I'm in doing characters, I highly recommend him, he does a lot of cool stuff, like the ones here). The Stand behind me is "Dancing with Myself"

OnpXDBG.jpg

Dare dare daze. Looks pretty good.

Anywho, I got this avatar for one reason only, because why not.

I chose mine because she sorta looks like me, but with longer hair. Also, I felt like being a brat and making myself a princess. 

it's because i am a cat lover and i love to run
i love cats
i love every kind of cat
i just wanna hug all them but I CAN'T, can't hug every cat... 

It's a picture of a certain girl that I edited in Photoshop so that her face won't be revealed, my profile's name refers to the same girl in the picture.

I love Jim like really love Jim. Like think about him all the time. He's stuck in my mind and he won't get out. Also I love Andrew Scott and Sherlock as a whole.

I asked someone to make something of my avatar on a video game for free.
They said k.
Ima get a new one soon, hopefully.

I see I posted here back when my avatar was Ardyn, and my avatar is no longer Ardyn, so...

Currently my avatar is Kenji Murasame from the 90s anime classic Giant Robo: The Day the Earth Stood Still. He's my favorite character in a cast full of absolutely outlandish dudes. Superheroes and supervillains of all kinds, giant robots, a twelve year old kid piloting a giant robot, a bunch of folks straight out of adaptations of Chinese classics like Water Margin and Romance of the Three Kingdoms...

And of course my favorite is the cocky secret agent with a pink trenchcoat, hat, and pompadour.

I just really like chinchillas. They're my dream pet, other than my desire to adopt a bunch of dogs throughout my life.

AS OF RN my icon is of one of my RP characters, Enzo, that I drew when testing out a new coloring and drawing style. I really like Enzo but he is problematic af. I LOVE drawing his hair though but please don't ask me to explain how it works it just does lmao

It's a pic of me on spring break this year. Went to Bryce Canyon for a day (after a week in Vegas). Hiked 8 miles to the bottom of the canyon and back up. Took about 5 hours, was very painful and very beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back