• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy -= | Experimental Flaws | =-

Appearance:
image-jpg.123973

Name: "Rifty Nadastrom, at your service."

Height/Weight: 5'11", 130lbs "Not real big, but big enough for you to mind your own buisness mate."

Sexuality: "Yeaaaaaa not gay."

Team: Scientists

Abilities: Rifty claims to have no abilities just being a "natural badass," but this seems to be highly unlikely. He has lightening fast reflexes, and seems to pop up anywhere where he is most needed, and unexpecttedly at that. Seeing this, the two most likely powers he has are warped time perception (he sees things in slow motion) and either teleportation or invisibility. The last two are still being debated by the government himself.

Personality: Rifty is pretty much a shady charecter, somebody you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. What he lacks in physical strength he makes up for in intelligence. Despite his slim build and friendly demeanor, he is quite the threatening person, probably because he generates an aura of wild giddiness. Rifty goes where he wants, and does as he pleases. He doesn't care about who he might hurt with actions or words, and is incredibly blunt. Rifty is extremely prideful, and insults or inuendos he can't counter are usually met with violent outbursts, depending on who makes said insult. He absolutely hates authority figures, especially the police. Altogether, Rifty just doesn't give a shit.

Rifty carries some spiked knuckles with him, along with a knife. Both govenment issued. He also is always carrying a pack of cigarettes with him, though he doesn't smoke often, it adds to his air of wildness.

Although he is not the most inviting persons, Rifty is none the less friendly. He knows friends are a good thing, and the more people that like him the better. He's quite a nice person when you get to know him. He pretends like he doesn't have feelings, but he cares very strongly abot those closest to him. As long as they don't tell him what to do...

Likes: "Spiked knuckles, Knives, guns, blood, smoking, all in that order. And alleyways." Rifty does most of his dirty work in the alleyways.

Dislikes: "People in general. The feds is the worse."

Fears: Although Rifty will never admit it, the only thing he's afraid of is betrayal. This is kind of ironic since his job is a scientist, but Rifty distrusts the government, and anyone who is related to his work. He knows that at any moment, the others could stab him in the back. Rifty tries to do jobs as fast as possible to avoid these situations. "Fear? Hah. That's synonymous with 'you're a bitch' in my book."

World Views: "Everybody wants somethin' from someone, but I'll keep to myself."

Past: Rifty killed his parents when he was ten, deliberately on purpose. He hated being bossed around, and they wouldn't do it anymore if they were dead right? The government decided to use his talents, and although he thinks every single person up there is an asshole, they pretty much leave him alone, as long as he causes enough disruption to entertain.

"You do you and I do me. We don't do eachother. Kay?"

Ok, Here are my people. They are a bit...extremely odd, but I wanted to use the two again and this was the only RP they'd fit in honestly. Also, can I just go straight in, or do I need to wait to get accepted by somebody. Just a question.

------------------------------

Appearance: Here they are

Full Name: Dr. Fred and Lackey (Real names being Dr. Frederick Powers and Locke Key)

Lackey: 22

Sexuality: Dr. Fred: SCIENCE!

Lackey: Hetero

Height / Weight: Dr. Fred: 5'9'' 150lbs

Lackey: 6'1 151 lbs

Scientist or Experiment?: Scientist

( Both have abilities )

Abilities: Dr. Fred: Immune to pain (though just as vulnerable like anybody else)

Lackey: None, access to weaponry (A crossbow, three pistols, and a shotgun)

Personality: Dr. Fred: Manic. Insane. And loving every damn minute of it.

Lackey: Worried, skeptical and terrified of everything.

Fears: Dr. Fred: A Lack of Science

Lackey: Getting into trouble

Likes + / Dislikes - : Dr. Fred: + SCIENCE

- Everything Else

Lackey: + Relaxing Strolls on the Beach

+ Puppies and Kittens

+ Not Dying

- Dying

Past: Dr. Frederick Powers was a brilliant and respected scientist whose work on genetics made him the top of his field. His pride project was attempting to do what any good scientist would want to do -- cure cancer. As such, he jumped at the chance to experiment on live subjects to see if he could make any progress with genetically altering DNA of subjects to eliminate the cancerous cells. Illegal or not. But with every test failing miserably, he became more and more desperate. His temper and patience starting to thin, he started making more, shall we say, deadly experiments on subjects. One such experiment literally blew up in his face, leaving him with the ability (or really DISability) to feel any pain. Dr. Powers started to slowly turn insane, with the inability to feel anything and his experiments turning out all wrong until one day he snapped. Dr. Powers became less a force for peace, but more a force of havoc. He experimented on subjects just to see what the hell he could make. His experiments became more of monsters, with Dr. Power's only excuse being that he was "doing science." It was also at this point that Dr. Powers refused to acknowledge his last name, and was known as 'Dr. Fred.' His manic nature, lack of any moral code and obvious insanity the other scientists who were apart of the secret experiments had the man was locked up in an insane asylum not long after.

After the fit hit the shan and the experiments were let loose on the planet, a young man's girlfriend was killed by one of Dr. Fred's experiments. That young man was Locke Key. Locke swore revenge on the creature and eventually killed it, but noticed that it wore a shirt that had belonged to Dr. Fred (the experiment had no memories to begin with, and it escaped wearing Dr. Fred's jacket before he was thrown out--it's just a long story) Due these odd series of events, Dr. Fred and Locke Key met and the two made an agreement that if Locke let Dr. Fred out, he'd hunt down and kill every single experiment that had been made. For Locke, it was a matter of revenge, but for Dr. Fred, it was merely a matter of science. As everything is to him. Dr. Fred took Locke as a sort of protege, calling him Lackey as the two set off for the adventure of a lifetime...murdering people...yeah...that's not weird at all...

Sooooooooooooo....what do I do now?

They're a duo and never leave eachother's side...soooo I'd like to think that they're one person collectively.

But does that mean I'm in?

Yes? No? Go fuck myself?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

So I'm assuming I'm in?

(I'm super dumb fyi. Somethings have to be spelled out to my face)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back