Experiment: Stat Me, Crucible Edition

Silvertongued

Yes, this is dog
I like statting characters. I've done a lot of it, and when you get to know the ins and out of a system, it's sometimes a fun little creative activity to do. Not only that, but it helps you learn to work with a system, as well as flex that creative muscle with regards to character based creation (as opposed to stat based characters).

Not only that, but I also enjoy statting characters from other settings. It's fun to see if you can find a work around in a particular system to correctly portray a character mechanically, taking into account their abilities, quirks, items, and heritage. Their fluff generally already tends to exist, so it's just a case of translating that soft fluffiness into hard crunch.

For this thread, I'm going to be working in the Crucible system, and the Darkening Skies setting. If you're interested in it, check out further stuff with the links provided, or pester our resident @Grey, the creator of both (as well as many others).

Not only that, but I'm mostly going to be working with League of Legends characters, and going to try and subsume them into the setting in as a fluffy crunchy swirly manner as possible. That said, people are free to join in if they'd like, as I'm just here to have fun.

I'll be editing this with new arrivals, but for the moment, enjoy a Sion and Twitch, though more will be soon.

• Sion

A necromantic construct from long ago, before the Year of Dominion, Sion is a relic of a far more barbarous time.

Once a proud mortal general, after his untimely death on the field of battle, his superiors reforged him, utilising Necromantic and Guardian techniques, hoping to reinstall their former commander once again a leader of men. Unfortunately, the processes that created him did little to repair his mind, instead turning the man into a near feral killing machine. Unable to destroy him, they instead locked him away, sealed within a monument to his own glory. Eventually, he was forgotten.

Centuries passed, and an enterprising Djuke found clues as to the juggernauts existence. Utilising the aid of skilled necromancer, he has freed the beast, altering him, with the intention to use Sion as an engine of war.

And so after an eternity of waiting, Sion has once again risen up to deal death on the fields of war.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back