Experience RPER Looking for 1x1

Serano

Greetings all.

For those of you who don't know who I am, my name is Aeradom. I'm looking for someone to be an rp partner with. I prefer para to multi para style and experience is a must. I'm really looking to have someone work out some story ideas I have. I'm very flexible on genres, but prefer fantasy or sci-fi. Again though, the concept is far more important though. If it's a slice of life that is original or just piques my interest, then I will consider it. If you like an example of my work, just check out Serendipity as I have a couple of posts over there. As well, you could look back in the archives and see some of my posts there as well.

I don't mind a 1x1. Let's give it a shot. Been RPing for a little over 6 years now. So I'm hoping I have enough experience for you. And I'd rather para RP then one line RP.

I tend to prefer onexone rps because it's easier to develop characters and storylines, for the most part. If you have any specific ideas you wanted to do, I'm totally open to it ^_^ Been RPing for a long time, and I don't really mind anything but horror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back