Chitchat Experience finds another way to ruin me (Us).

RedVehemence

Got a haircut! I said, keep it lower than my brows so it can weigh itself down and I can still go bass player/rocker and at the same time swoop it over for a neat style. Midway through the haircut with the pretty purple hair girl who I definitely didn't have to confidence to flirt with, an older and more experienced barberess tip taps over in her calf high heel boots and says, "No, you want to line it up like this," and cuts it above my brows so high that it no longer covers my head injury scar. I immediately squawked in disbelief and pain. I say squawked because now its so light that it explodes on my hair into a bird poffs and I am no longer a person. I thought to myself, well if you think this looks okay then I better be drowning in the ladies, that is before I go home and hold my rarity pillow and cry out of general sadness then never go outside.
Lets share some moments when someone who knows what they are doing ruins something for you because they have experience but no context.
OR TELL ME I'M PRETTY!!!

Haha, sorry for the unfortunate mess up! Some hair stylists can be a bit... clueless.
The most drastic of mess ups I've had, was when my hair was sorta mid-arm length, so I went in to ask for it to be trimmed just a little above my shoulders. Like, an inch above, I said. Or no higher than mid-neck.

Welp
in the end,
my hair was just shy from a crew cut.

I don't know how "above shoulders" turned into "above forehead".
or how this lady just assumed a girl would be okay with that shortness without asking
but I usually have my hair super short (not THAT short, below my brows yo) so it wasn't the worst for me, personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back