• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Exit Here. | Cs |

AshleyTheNarwhal

@ Camp Flog Gnaw
Characters

You can make any type of character sheet you want. Just make sure it has enough information about your character so I know who they are. Please don't post until I have liked your character sheet. If you're accepted I will send you a discord link so we can communicate easier OOC. *this is optional, you don't have to join the server*

They live in Linden, New Jersey. The college they all go to is called Union Community College.

This is not first come first serve. I will be picking characters based on if they will work well with the rp.
Real faces only.

Misc Roles:

Grayson
(Deceased)

Gryson's Heart - Skylar (Ashley The Narwhal)

The friends.

Ladies:
1 The Widowed Girlfriend (Open)
2 The Mom Friend (Open)
3 The Wild Child Athena Meme Machine Meme Machine
Gents:
4 The Gym Rat (Open)
5 The Nerd Xander foxqueen foxqueen
6 The Musician Tyler Divide_and_Conquer Divide_and_Conquer

*Open to character suggestions as well*

Basic CS, you can add or remove whatever you want. Just make sure I know who your character is.

name-

nicknames-

age- 19-22

gender-

sexuality-

birthday-

zodiac-

college major-

height-

weight-

hair-

eyes-

style-

vices-

virtues-

likes-

dislikes-

playlist-

background-

Last edited:
tumblr_nhmhhydY2U1u77blho4_250.gifv

Grayson Hart

General

Name: Grayson Allen Hart

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Birthday: Febuary 11th, 1997

Hair: Dark brown

Eyes: Green

In Depth

History: As a child of divorce, growing up between two households was hard. Grayson's Mom and Dad split up when he was ten due to his Mother's constant drug abuse. His Father didn't want him around that. One day he came back to his Dads from his Mom house high on Valium that his mother had given him in his food. His Dad fought to get sole custody of Grayson and eventually won.

From when he was fifteen and older Grayson lived with his Dad and only visited his Mom on some holidays if his Dad was there with him. His Mom still abused drugs. Grayson promised himself he wouldn't do any drugs except smoke weed...but then High School came around and he started experimenting with different drugs. All his close friends were so he figured he would.

Eventually he got into dealing drugs himself including cocaine, weed and heroin. One day he decided to try heroin and his life when down from there. Only (Enter gf name here) knew about his heroin use. He knew she knew but she never said anything.

Playlist

Grayson's Heart

name- Skylar Hale

nicknames- Sky

age- 19

gender- Female

sexuality- Straight

birthday- Jan 19th, 2019

zodiac- Capricorn

college major- Mortuary Science

height- 5'1''

weight- 120lbs

hair- Black

eyes- Blue

style- Alternative, Goth

vices- Solitary, Blunt, Lethargy

virtues- Temperance, Kindness, Loyal

likes- Cold Weather, Reading, Videogames, Fashion, Make-up, 80s Horror Flicks, Candles, Animals

dislikes- Doctors Visits, Crowded rooms, Summer, Banana flavored anything

playlist-

background-
Skylar had a relatively good childhood life. Throughout high school and middle school she was very involved in different clubs and activities. Her parents were very doting and accepting of whatever she wanted to do. Her Father is a tattoo artist and her Mom is a nurse. In her senior year of high school she got diagnosed with several heart problems and only given a few years to live if she didn't get a heart donor in time. She started to get weaker and weaker, watching her buzzer her doctor gave her that would tell her when she got a matching donor. It was torture.

That didn't stop Skylar from going to college. She took online classes and didn't leave her house much. She mostly watched movies, played WoW , and did homework. Her parents wanted her to go out and have fun but she was usually too weak to go out for long periods of time and would get dizzy easy. After she got that life saving heart surgery after she decided to try to go back on school on campus.

©social
Skylar Hale
®

Grayson's Heart

Last edited:

• role- The Musician

name- Tyler Gilan Monroe

nicknames- Ty

age- 21

gender- Male

sexuality- Straight

birthday- January 2nd, 1998

zodiac- Capricorn

college major- Music

Last edited:

42ffa9a6e080bf1c1219ef753a2121ff.png

General
Name: Alexander "Xander" Isaac Goldberg
Sexuality: Bisexual
Birthday: March 11th, 1997
Hair: Strawberry Blonde
Eyes: Blue-Gray
Zodiac: Pisces
Major: Animation

In Depth
From an early age, it was very obvious that Xander stuck out like a sore thumb in a group of very cool, very popular people and had since they were kids. He was the weird, quiet kid with 20 different allergies, 50 different phobias, and no athletic ability. But he'd known Grayson - fuck, how long was it now? At least since they were in daycare together. And for that long, despite the major differences in them as people, Grayson was always there for him. He was his best friend, one of the only people who had ever been nice to them. As their friend-pool grew and Xander's life was filled with more friends, it seemed to get better. They were like one big happy family and it kept his mind off of his less than stellar home life. His father barely saw him as a real man since he refused to take over the family butcher shop due to his fear of blood, and his mother was such a busy body she hardly noticed he was even there. His friends filled a void he never realized he needed filled.

It was when Grayson got together with his girlfriend that Xander's world had stopped turning. He knew her. She was the girl he always saw on her bike, riding down the street with her pigtails, picking wildflowers and filling her bike basket with them when they were kids. He used to spend all day from his room - the room he was too afraid to leave many days - watching her, before he worked up the courage to start leaving her letters and becoming sort-of penpals. The feeling she stirred in him when he was a kid came back like a hurricane. Hanging out around Grayson and the gang was starting to get tough because anytime she was around him, his chest would swell and it'd be like he couldn't even breathe. This filled him with an unimaginable amount of guilt. After all, Grayson was his best friend and had done so much for him despite his shitty home life.

Despite his dedication to remain just friends with her, the more they got to know each other, the worse the beating in his chest got. He was absolutely lovesick over this girl and felt as if it was killing him. She was his greatest vice, she was the one thing he could never give up no matter how hard he tried. He began smoking weed and taking xanax to try and impress her, to seem cooler than he actually was - even though he hated it. He would do anything for her attention, her smile, for her to acknowledge he exists and to hold him close. On some level, he could recognize his crush as a bit obsessive. The rational part of his brain told him distance would help. But what if he didn't want to be away from her?

The night of the party, with a little liquid courage, he decided to tell Grayson what he was going through. That was at 4:25 AM. He was the last person to talk to Grayson while he was still alive, and the conversation they had was not a civil one. He could tell that Grayson was hurt and betrayed by his words, but was so drunk and stoned he couldn't even think to go after him after he stormed back into the house. He can't help but blame himself for Grayson's death, believing the confession he offered to Grayson was so hurtful that he died of shock. This guilt was going to come to a boiling point, not helped by his intrusive thoughts reminding him that the woman he loved was now single and in need of comfort.

Favorite Quote
"I never expected you to love me, I didn't see any reason that you should. I never thought myself very lovable. I was thankful to be allowed to love you and I was enraptured when now and then I thought you were pleased with me or when I noticed in your eyes a gleam of good-humored affection. I tried not to bore you with my love; I knew I couldn't afford to do that and I was always on the lookout for the first sign that you were impatient with my affection."

― W. Somerset Maugham

Playlist

code by @Goldieloxx

| Basics |
Role: Wild Child
Name: Athena
Nicknames: Anyone besides her friend group gives her a nickname? Get ready for a beating.
Orientation: #DisasterBi

Birthday: April 1st
Zodiac: Solid Aries type 1 (AKA fight me)
College Major: Forensic Science
Face Claim:
58611FD8-FF52-459F-A6DC-8251DB9FFC44.jpeg

| Appearance |
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 167
Hair: Dark Chocolate Brown
Eyes: Green
Piercings/Tats/Scars, etc: Two ear piercings each, and a tattoo of bright rose on her side. She has several lined scars on her wrists

| Details |
Personality
Singing
Cardi B
Fire

Football
Soccer
Basically every sport (watching it. She doesn’t play)
Her Baseball bat that she modified to have nails
A5C9CDD6-E9C6-4703-B062-B7D7AF3632AA.jpeg
Aries sayings
Cherry-pop bright red lipstick
Heavy electronic music
Fighting
Getting high with friends is fun
Yelling at her parents
Riding her Suzuki Hayabusa (motorcycle)

Dislikes:
Snow
Cold
Jerks
People who disrespect or put the kids in danger

Anyone who disrespects her or her friends
Bad highlighter (makeup or otherwise)
Scratchy sweaters
Wasps. She'll hit them repeatedly with a spatula
Any type of educational activity
People telling her to calm down

Quirks/Skills:
Is probably the most fiery, extra person you'll ever meet
Will keep calm in tense situations
Can drive a stick shift like a boss
Can somehow always get angrier than she ever was. Its a talent.
She doesn't throw mindless punches. Her hits count. On right hook and your head is spinning.
Loves Harley Quinn
While she likes to say she isn’t that book smart, she is brilliant when it comes to science.

Backstory:
Athena didn't rise from a sad home, or a broken family at first. Being born as the second oldest child of her entire family, she was a little spoiled, and definitely wasn't a normal type of kid. She was obsessed with most destruction, and was a very short tempered child. She would start fights in her class, and even if some of them didn't concern her, she would end them. Even as a child, it was clear she was pure power house. Her grades were never that great, but she had a very promising carrier outlook in sports, so her parents never pushed to hard. K12 ended up being the perfect thing for her, and her grades came up enough for her to progress correctly.

Her sister ( who was five years older than her) was pretty frail, and as they grew Athena had a massive instinct to protect those who were younger or weaker than her, even though she was young herself. Her friends stuck with her, the few she had, and never bullied anyone. She still got into fights, but only with people who pissed her off and were being bully's. She always made sure her sister was ok, and almost never lost a fight unless it was more than one person.

But one day, when her sister was 18, she came out as gay. She said it was very obvious, with not at all being attracted to men, and everything went wrong. Athena had been closeted as Bi, so when her sister came out, she wanted to as well. But her father hated that. He screamed for hours, until eventually he left them all. Her mother wept for days, driving herself into a fit of depression.

Soon, her father returned, but her returned in a drunken rage. He hurt Athena, her sister, and her mother until Athena’s sister left. She ran away, and the family hadn’t heard from her since. That’s when Athena started rebelling. She snuck out a night, did a few drugs, got drunk a few times. She never really did anything to horrible; just basic teen parting. It even stated out as trying to piss of her parents. But it got worse, and soon she was in a position where she snuck out every single night. Her mom begged her to stop, but Athena never listened. Her dad stayed a drunk, and her logic was ‘if he can do it, why can’t I?’ She was probably one of the worst drug addicts of her friends, and could have as much alcohol as she could water.

It continued even after she went to college, if anything it got waayy worse. She no longer had to sneak out when her parents were asleep; she could just leave. So, she did. Heroin, Weed, Cocain, you name it, she’s probably had it at some point. The last party she went to, she had been invited by Grayson to ‘hang loose’ and party all night. She agreed, and hung with him and a few others. At some point, when she was way past the point of drunk and high, she (barely) realized he was gone. Next thing she knew, he was dead. Athena completely freaked the hell out at first, panicking and saying that “oh my god he’s dead.” She mostly freaked out cause she realized that it could’ve been her. That, and one of her best friends since elementary school just.... died.

When she was in elementary, she met and totally fell in (platonic) love with Grayson and his friends. It was pretty clear that she fit in well, even with her attitude and sass problem. She was constantly inviting them over, and doing all sorts of fun stuff. She was always the one with popsicles in her freezer and a slip-in-slide for summer.

To be honest, it’s probably good that they all knew she had a temper. They were pretty much her entire impulse control, and if they couldn’t stop her, no one could. She had gotten into fights to protect her each of her friends at least once, whether it be a bad random rumor she heard or someone being bullied. She was like the unofficial hall protector of the group. That’s not to say she wasn’t bullied herself, but she wasn’t one to role over and die.

When her father kicked her sister out, Athena panicked, and raced straight to her friends for support. She doesn’t even remember which house she went to; all she knows is that they were there, and it helped.

She started drugs even before Grayson, because her sister left right at high school. She didn’t encourage it, but she didn’t stop it either. And maybe she helped him out a bit. She never dealt any herself, but she might have come along with her friends or even Grayson as backup.

Other:
"If I actually spoke my mind, I would be in super deep shit."
"I should try to be less of a jerk." Someone else: "Baby steps" Athena: "Fuck you"

Playlist:
Teenagers-MCR
Dangerous-Left Boy
YES-Louisa ft. 2 Chainz
Kill This Love-Black Pink

Last edited:
I has a query, I can't see the text since I'm on mobile. Its really squished.
Characters

You can make any type of character sheet you want. Just make sure it has enough information about your character so I know who they are. Please don't post until I have liked your character sheet. If you're accepted I will send you a discord link so we can communicate easier OOC. *this is optional, you don't have to join the server*

They live in Linden, New Jersey. The college they all go to is called Union Community College.

This is not first come first serve. I will be picking characters based on if they will work well with the rp.
Real faces only.

Misc Roles:

Grayson
(Deceased)

Gryson's Heart - Skylar (Ashley The Narwhal)

The friends.

Ladies:
1 The Widowed Girlfriend (Open)
2 The Mom Friend (Open)
3 The Wild Child (Open)
Gents:
4 The Gym Rat (Open)
5 The Nerd (Open)
6 The Musician (Open)

*Open to character suggestions as well*

Basic CS, you can add or remove whatever you want. Just make sure I know who your character is.

Spoiler
name-

nicknames-

age- 19-22

gender-

sexuality-

birthday-

zodiac-

college major-

height-

weight-

hair-

eyes-

style-

vices-

virtues-

likes-

dislikes-

playlist-

background-

name- Patricia

nicknames- Patty, Patt

age- 20

gender- female

sexuality- Lesbian

birthday- June Fifteenth

zodiac- Gemini

college major- Veterinary care

height- Five seven

weight- 184 lbs

hair- Dark brown

eyes- Light hazel, also wears glasses

style- Often a low ponytail or a messy bun.

vices- If I understand correctly, she can be very overprotective and controlling when she feels her friends are in danger.

virtues- She's the dad joke master, quite immature for her age but she doesn't care! She'll do her best to make everyone happy!

likes- Cats, dogs, fluffy things, happiness.

dislikes- Sadness, Allergies, oatmeal.

playlist-
Dad jokes-

Sad song-

The coconut song (for some reason)-

background-
Patricia was a funny kid, her parents loved her, she had a a brother, everything was fairly normal. She would often go to the park with her father, or knit with her mother, or even tell dad jokes with her brother. She had a normal childhood and was also blessed with an amazing teenhood. I know, its strange, but this child jas no sad backstory. Now she just tries to make everyone see life is fun and happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back