*excited hooting*

n u n c h i

o o p s
Hello you beautiful people!

I'm OwlMissYou but call me Owl if you must. I'm new to this site but I'm not new to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for almost five years now, and I often enjoy Slice of Life or Fandom role plays. My top favorite fandoms are Haikyuu!! (If you couldn't tell), Pokemon, Soul Eater, Jojo's Bizarre Adventures, and many, many more. I love modern high school settings, but I appreciate superhero themed stories now and then.

Enough about that, I'd love to get to know you guys and I look forward to roleplaying with everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
*hoots back and tips hat* How do you do, my owlish acquaintance? I'm a ghost and it's nice to meet you~

OwlMissYou said:
Oh hey!
Oh my goodness what a small world?

I'm very well! How are you~
I'm doing alright just sitting here listening to some music while I browse around pretty bored at the moment ^^...

You have basically described my day to day life! xD

I'm trying to figure out the site's bbcodes, but I think I get it! -u-

OwlMissYou said:
You have basically described my day to day life! xD
I'm trying to figure out the site's bbcodes, but I think I get it! -u-
So I see you like anime I watch seasonal anime whenever I can and keep with everything xD

Oh my god you would not believe

I go on binges every few months then I stop and the cycle repeats xD

Although I have tried to keep up with Jojo and Bungi Stray Dogs

OwlMissYou said:
Oh my god you would not believe
I go on binges every few months then I stop and the cycle repeats xD

Although I have tried to keep up with Jojo and Bungi Stray Dogs
Iv been watching Sailor moon crystal assassination classroom Tanaka is listless and Netoge the last few months iv had to drop a few shows because I lost my internet for a week and now I can't catch up with episodes.. Lol

I haven't watched anime for a while because of Undertale taking over my life, but oh man can I binge watch. Mostly the mainstream stuff though, I can never trust the less well-known anime to be good.

Stuff like FMA, TG, SE, ZNT, MN, BGDIM, F/Z, S;G, DRRR... That kinda stuff~

Do I share any of these fandoms with you guys? Other than SE of course.

ALL GOOD ANIMES

I haven't seen all of the ones you talked about but I may just start *eyebrow wiggle*

Did you say Undertale???

I LOVE UNDERTALE

That game overtook three awesome months of my life xD

dapperghost said:
I haven't watched anime for a while because of Undertale taking over my life, but oh man can I binge watch. Mostly the mainstream stuff though, I can never trust the less well-known anime to be good.
Stuff like FMA, TG, SE, ZNT, MN, BGDIM, F/Z, S;G, DRRR... That kinda stuff~

Do I share any of these fandoms with you guys? Other than SE of course.
To be honest the only one I picked up from those was FMA and TG the other ones xD if I knew the short names for them I could tell ya but ya I could list all the animes iv ever watched but it would be huge :3

Oh LOL sorry, I tend to spend all my time with no-lifer weeaboos like myself and our main language is acronyms, that's really bad haha.

FMA = Fullmetal Alchemist

TG = Tokyo Ghoul

SE = Soul Eater

ZNT = Zankyou no Terror

MN = Mirai Nikki

BGDIM = Boku Dake ga Inai Machi

F/Z = Fate/zero

S;G = Steins;Gate

DRRR = Durarara!!

But they're some of the most mainstream ones out there, hehe... I'm trash.

I have a thing for sports anime haha!

But I've read some of TG's manga and some episodes

I haven't really gotten into re though

Soul Eater was one of my firsts, but I haven't gotten into Not

dapperghost said:
Oh LOL sorry, I tend to spend all my time with no-lifer weeaboos like myself and our main language is acronyms, that's really bad haha.
FMA = Fullmetal Alchemist

TG = Tokyo Ghoul

SE = Soul Eater

ZNT = Zankyou no Terror

MN = Mirai Nikki

BGDIM = Boku Dake ga Inai Machi

F/Z = Fate/zero

S;G = Steins;Gate

DRRR = Durarara!!

But they're some of the most mainstream ones out there, hehe... I'm trash.
Your not trash the most mainstream ones are like sword art online and other shows im surprised gurren lagann why not kill la kill now? alot of anime can be considered main stream if you ever want some recommendations I have alot of shows :P you probably have never watched... I plan on reviewing some on my youtube channel in the future..

OwlMissYou said:
I have a thing for sports anime haha!
But I've read some of TG's manga and some episodes

I haven't really gotten into re though

Soul Eater was one of my firsts, but I haven't gotten into Not
Imo soul eater not is like a watered down spit out corporate mess of the original its just slice of life girls doing cute things like most anime nowadays now if you enjoy that type of thing I do sometimes but it can be hard sometimes when they take a show of action and make it cute and less actiony..

Oh god

Yeah one of my best friends was talking about it!

She thought it was utter crap, and it looks like she was right lol

I didn't like the Not! spin-off at all either.

But oh man... TG... Every week is just withdrawal from the manga as I wait for a new chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back