• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well I'm waitin on other people to respond, no else is :P and this has been dragged on....Myswell call it quits. I suppose in the future it might be brought back

In memory of the great mages' academy RP,

Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts.

R.I.P (for now)

May in the future this thread sprout to life in the fullest

and remain amongst the greatest RP's on the site.

Farewell everyone...

[media]

[/media]

(

xD Lmao! xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
"We may never meet again but we'll never forget each other" -That one guy at some time

I'll stalk you guys and say hi from time to time.

Kazehana said:
No. Not to harass. Only good times
flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg

Define a bad time? Cuz I'll enjoy watching you both have weird discussions while I watch funny videos on assassin's creed xD

Kazehana said:
I think it's just because it's going kind of really slow and he noticed that the interest kinda isn't there
That basically summed it up :P

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Your not mad about the link are you @Veyd Sahvoz

[/QUOTE]
No I'm not, I'm glad that you have a thread of your own :)

I figured. It's not you guys it's just the other people who don't ever post, or they join and never respond, and or leave either half way through or near the end. It's kinda maddening for RP's to end up like this, not ever being finished. :/ But it's gone for now. It might come back in the future.

(I'm not mad xD I'm just letting y'all know)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I figured. It's not you guys it's just the other people who don't ever post, or they join and never respond, and or leave either half way through or near the end. It's kinda maddening for RP's to end up like this, not ever being finished. :/ But it's gone for now. It might come back in the future.
(I'm not mad xD I'm just letting y'all know)

[/QUOTE]
Bro. If I discontinued my fairy tail RP for people joining and never posting we wouldn't be on page 71 lol

Yeah, but this has also been veered too far of track from other stuff so that has also caused people to lose interest (not pointing fingers).

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Yeah, but this has also been veered too far of track from other stuff so that has also caused people to lose interest (not pointing fingers).

[/QUOTE]
Kinda have to eventually know when to go 'yo, I know you're interacting with people. But its timeskip time.' Ya kno'? I think thats what killed this one from my viewpoint.

Inserting some sad but hopeful music here. You have to wait about a minute and 20 seconds for it to kick in :P .

[media]

[/media]

I already put music up xD I

Here'll be the last post

|

In memory of the great RP Excelius. It

had a good run guy. It had a good run and

I thank your for giving me the pleasure

of being a GM :') Thank you and

goodbye. . .

For now
;)