Exalted Game Recruitment

Currently looking for more players to join my exalted game, as a couple of players are australian and struggling with the time, plus their internet has been down a lot of late and the sessions keep getting skipped.

Lessee, details

The game is run via OpenRPG http://www.rpgobjects.com/index.php?c=orpg

The game starts at approx 5:15PM to 5:30PM GMT and currently runs until the australians fall asleep, if we had more players to work with, we'd probably just play until we were tired or some such. Currently we run on WednesdaysTuesdays, but this could possibly be changed to Fridays if a lot of people prefer that day.

Everyone is currently heroic mortals, you'll exalt as an when you perform awesome (or fail at being awesome, or die.. etc etc, you exalt as you would in Creation basically)

Game is (for the time being) set in the Haslanti League, where the current party are crew on an ice ship.

There are a few houserules for exalted, notibly that combos are now pretty much free, and that perfects are no longer quite perfect, but instead offer various other effects and customisations.

The intent is basically to make all charms you purchase useful, hopefully pull off more cinematic battles with super moves, and for exalts to actually get hit and hurt more regularly (but not die).

Current houserules here: http://www.pixelheaven.net/phw/index.ph ... ffyExalted

If you're interested, just send me a PM and we can go over further details or such.

Ugh.. how did I miss the day.. currently it's on Wednesdays, could possibly move to Fridays if enough new players want to move to then

As for time run, the last few games we've been lucky if it lasts 3 hours, which is partly why I'm looking for less sleepy players. Ideally, would probably run for about 5 to 6 hours.

I just took a second look at the time, and realized I was mistaken... I won't be able to participate.

Good luck with everything.

FluffySquirrel said:
Well.. . I've certainly discovered that I fail at recruitment posts.. *sigh*
I know a couple of people that may be interested... if you like, I can let them know about this.

Sound interesting. If you'll need one more i can join too. but i have question about this ice ship. What purpose it have. Military? Trade? Exploration? That might be useful information when making a character. Also what exalt type you will prefer in this game?

PM.. gah!

It's not a military ship directly, but the captain is a bit of a gloryseeker and has filled his crew with a wide variety of chars so he can do more or less what he wants. Sometimes pirate hunting, sometimes just trade or exploration.

I've no preference at all over exalt types, but you'll be starting as a heroic mortal remember. Being a sidereal is highly unlikely though as those have to be destined from birth. Similarly it'd be unlikely you exalt as a dragon blood as presumably you'll be grown up.

Unfortunately, nobody I know would be able to make it either...

Sorry about that. I hope you are able to find enough players.

I might be able to play but I really can't guarantee anything right now since I fluctuate between GMT -3 and -4

Usually I have wednesday noon free but that pretty much can change on the whimsy of any given teacher...

Do you have MSN or AIM or some other instant messaging medium where we could talk further? (PM me the info if you don't wanna give away in public)

...Oh, should the game continue, would you let me know how your house rules work out? I'm curious to see how they affect the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back