Exalted Deathmatch VI

Which comes out on top: Survival or Death?

• Silver Pact

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First and Forsaken Lion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's been said (can't find by whom) that the Lunars would attack and then retreat and replenish, fighting a guerilla warfare.  Guerilla tactics work well with occupying forces, since they wear the garrisons down.  But the FaFL isn't an occupying force; he's out to destroy everything in his path. Mortal or Exalt. Combatant or civilian. Pretty soon you get a huge fucking shadowland in the midst of the fighting, even if most of the Lunars aren't killed in the fighting.  And the Lion's forces won't stop there, they will keep on moving, expanding that shadowland.  If the Lunars try to fight them there, they will be at a severe disadvantage, as he can then bring all of his forces (read: "stuff that wouldn't work in Creation") to bear; they would no longer have the homefield advantage.

Also, I think there is a reference in Bone and Ebony on Vats or some kind of pool the FaFL uses behind the front lines to make zombies en masse during battles.  Don't have the book, so I don't know exactly where it is.

Safim said:
a ghost in a warstrider is still a ghost and will have a very hard time doing much with it.
I can vouch for that.  A pretty well-trained war ghost in a noble warstrider showed up in one of my games.  He tried to fight an Abyssal.  I think he inflicted 2 or 3 health levels before the Exalt chopped the 'strider's arm off and bashed in its head with an axe.

A 'strider's power is dependent upon its wearer.  Lunar in warstrider beats war-ghost in warstrider, hands down.

The Lion's way outnumbered: 300 Exalts vs. him and (at most) 10 Abyssals.  The army doesn't matter - most of 'em are extras, anyway - and even if they did, they'd be a speed-bump, a distraction.  Half a dozen First Age Lunars would clear the fucking field by themselves, then beat down the Lion's little Exalts and be like, "Dude, don't be a pussy.  We're right here.  Put up your dukes, bitch."

Safim said:
Nemissary powered warstriders ahem... they suck to be really honest. and the heka fanmade stats might be very well off...
No I'm talking about Lorias in the Bone and Ebony book.

And alright, fine, I thrown in the damn towel, Jesus H, I'm done.

Not flawless and I'm tired of arguing and essentially being the only one on my side. And I realize, 'oh wait, this doesn't matter.'

Having a bad day here, so ignore me.

Perhaps! Besides, my bad day did not come from this forum, just a bad day from wake up til end. Anywaaaaaaaaay, let's take bids for the next poll.

Shall it be the Lintha and the Guild?

Paragon versus Gem?

Lookshy versus the Guild?

Nexus versus anyone who isn't on the Council of Entities?

The Dejala Solar versus the Realm to free his people?

Hmm personally, I like number one and two. Four would be interesting as well, have the Djala link up with the Solar slave on the Isle for amassive rebellion  8)

Oooh, here's one that's kinda obvious but I never thought of. The Fae vs. the Seventh Legion. Hell, the Fae vs. Thorns.

*shudder* An epic battle like no other!

*Ebon Dragon floating* Um...you know...you want good investments? God like power? Um...GOD that's disturbing...I give up. YO! Malfeas you try...

*Fokuf* I'll get back to you guys...ooooh, the chimes of the Sixth Maiden...*mysterious hand movements*

Yeah...horrifying, the only time a Dragon-Blood will win against the Yozis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back