Exalted Deathmatch V

And the winners are the Dragon...

• Blooded

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
orionstark1482 said:
Easily doable' date=' I always had most daiklaives be on material but I livened it up in aestethics, seriously, not everything is one metal or material. Let's liven it up and show those ingriedients that you used to build it.[/quote']
they say in the first age they forged raw elements into shapes. maybe a daiklaive MADE of water or earth or fire.
Some noble warstriders were made of hardened wood and stranger stuff.

Leave all those petty, mundane materials behind.

Now, a daiklave made from the dreams of an Elemental Dragon, the visions of the Unshaped, or the grandiose ambition of a Fetich demon...

I'm fiddling with a few ideas for the Modernis setting for the DKs and Mystech Enhancements.  Not just vegetative' date=' but other grown goodies.  Need a little more strength?  Graft on a critter like an exoskeleton.  Need a little more speed and coordination?  Swallow a pill that exudes out filaments along their nervous system and cables into their tissue.  Need a little extra armor?  How about a swarm of critters that weave a gossamer web around your vitals and across the skin.  Need even more armor?  How about a flexible crystal sheath that forms around the scales?  Weapons?  More like nanotech exuders...[/quote']
Sounds exceedingly kickass.

Would you mind greatly if I tried my hand at such things?

Now, a daiklave made from the dreams of an Elemental Dragon, the visions of the Unshaped, or the grandiose ambition of a Fetich demon...
... Someone's been sniffing teh Borgstrom again...

I'm fiddling with a few ideas for the Modernis setting for the DKs and Mystech Enhancements.  Not just vegetative, but other grown goodies.  Need a little more strength?  Graft on a critter like an exoskeleton.  Need a little more speed and coordination?  Swallow a pill that exudes out filaments along their nervous system and cables into their tissue.  Need a little extra armor?  How about a swarm of critters that weave a gossamer web around your vitals and across the skin.  Need even more armor?  How about a flexible crystal sheath that forms around the scales?  Weapons?  More like nanotech exuders...
Sounds exceedingly Rifts-inspired to me.

Solfi said:
... Someone's been sniffing teh Borgstrom again...
 [beatific smile] And it is indeed a wonderful substance...

All about the kings here, given enough time.  DB's are declining, and soon, at least in the Realm, they will be losing their biggest advantage...Teamwork.

Kings will be building back up, and in order to become a real King, you have to be whipped into submission (basically) by your elders.  Pretty certain teampwork will be instilled.  Of course, the Kings will be spawning in the middle of First Age ruins; they already inhabit several.

First Age Ruins = First Age Goodies.

Nuff said.

Oh, and via Solar dreams, the Kings are going to find more allies than the DB's can when they need them.  

After all, the Kings didn't kill the Solars.  Cynis Denovah Avaku-"Thx Siddies for the great advise, 'Kill the Solars, you'll never need their lunch money again.'"

(I have big plans for Avaku, fyi)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back