Exalted Comic

Apparently in issue 0, there was a Solar Thrown Charm, but I've never seen it, so I can't be certain, just what I've heard.

Issue 1 had a character called Kidale, a newly Exalted Eclipse from the main comic strip.

~FC.

I've posted the thrown charm on this website, look in Lore 5. Kidale uses the new stats from 2 Ed.

Yeah, I've got the 2nd comic as well now; they use the 2nd ed stats for all the chars.  Kinda annoyed me but still an awesome exalted based comic :D

I never had a concern about Charms from the comics. As long as none of the mechanical desacription is included, we're in the clear.

I beleive the issue was wether posting a canonical character sheet was legal. I still don't know for sure.

This thread doesn't belong in Off-topic, BTW.

-S

If you head to you local gamestore this weekend they should have this months copy of Game Trade Magazine, get one, it's FREE.

Inside is some nifty info about 2nd Ed (nothing WE don't already know), but there's also a preview strip, and the news that the foil covers will conatin game info that the regulars will not.

Stillborn said:
Fuck the Exalted Comic.
I'll stick to vaginas, thanks.

-S
LOL!!!!!

Sorry, just that I ordered the first ed. power foil like a dummy and of course I didnt receive it cause they keep pushing it back.  Printing company issues my ass.  Anyone who believes that nonsense are sheep.

I ordered the foil edition from the same place and the same time I ordered the normal issue.  I got the normal edition during the release week back in October (I think :? ) but still waiting for a call regarding the foil edition.

Not that there'll be much difference, I bet.

~FC.

... I'm from Sweden, and I've been trying to find somewhere to order the comics. Right now, they seem non-existant on the swedish market.

Sent out a couple of feelers to some bookstores, but I don't know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back