Country of Origin: Gristan

Position on Train: Middle

Race: Normie Human

Aesthetics

Appearance:
harley_quinn____suicide_squad_by_midoriaishite-d8t92h2.png

Height: 5'6

Weight: 128 lbs

Build: Evlyn has a slightly curvy athletic build. Primarily her legs and stomach show her muscle tone, though her arms do as well when she takes her jacket off. Said muscle tone looks like that of a baseball player, which for the most part is true, though the 'ball' is generally not a real ball.

Character

Personality:

Evlyn is, without a doubt, mentally off. She isn't completely insane per-say, though that is a decent word to use to describe her. She's simply...psychotic and entirely random. She finds pretty much everything absolutely hilarious, violence even more so. To her someone getting shot is as good a joke as someone falling down stairs, usually she's the one doing the shooting. More often than not she'll talk out loud to herself, the voices in her head, or someone she 'see's' that really isn't even there. She fully admits what or 'who' she's talking to if asked, not bothering to hide it in the least. After all why should she?

Not only is she psychotic she's the definition of slut. She won't exactly sleep with everyone and everything, she's more-so a flirt than anything. Though if she likes you enough it usually doesn't take much for it to turn into more than just flirting. She doesn't care much for the concept of 'personal space', 'modesty', or 'going to far'. All of it is very much a foreign concept to her and ones she doesn't plan on learning anytime soon.

Bio:

Evyln grew up in the slums of Gristan with a extremely poor family, or so it would seem. At-least that's what her father lead her to believe, in all actuality he owned and operated one of the most prominent organizations in Gristan responsible for a sizeable portion of the crime there. Although not necessarily large, the organization itself only being moderately sized in nature, the fact they dabbled in a little of everything and the way it was ran made up for it's size; thus while thinly spread they maintained decent influence. And as such he was actually extremely rich, simply living in the slums was a front. Even still despite that Evlyn was given the bare necessities for survival, never anything to fancy or expensive in the slightest. She didn't have very many friends and often took to crime herself to get what she wanted despite her father being more than capable of providing it.

She found herself to be pretty adept at thievery and pretty much any other crime shy of mass genocide. By the time she was 18 she was already fairly notorious in parts of a few cities in Gristan herself, though there were never any witnesses left alive to pin it on her some of the rival organizations had caught wind of it; namely because several of the people she had offed were members. Two years ago on what she assumed to be a simple job she was ambushed by a good fifteen people, she killed around half before she was beaten into submission and nearly to death.

She didn't die however, someone luckily found her abandoned in an alleyway bleeding out and took her to a doctor. While her life was saved her mental stability which wasn't the best to begin with was not, she was rendered pretty much insane and as a means for a 'Grand Exit' from the hospital decided to kill the entirety of the staff from the small hospital. It was fairly easy seeing as it was a small place that could of been considered more a doctors office than an actual hospital. Using a mix of stealth and distractions she killed everyone with little more than a scalpel. After she burned the place down and walked away covered in blood. Her next target would be her father, along the way she had found out about his money and wasn't pleased in the least to figure out he had been living like a king while she had to murder and steal for her own money.

Killing him was easy, he had never expected it from his daughter. It was over in less than five seconds with a knife to the chest, Evlyn standing over his corpse laughing madly at his shocked expression. At that point she took over, several people were against it but said people quickly joined her father in an early grave. Recently she decided to take their organization outside of Gristan by means of the World Train, buying herself one of the best possible Middle Class homes and businesses she could afford. While she likely could of afforded a home on the Top the high class snobs up there weren't really her thing, besides she could bribe her way to get up there anyway.

Killing

Sushi

Jokes

Laughing

Dislikes:

Changes periodically

Combat/Livelihood

Skills: Evlyn has the ability to outright confuse the living hell out of anyone and anything. She's perfect at causing distractions and doing almost everything that doesn't require stealth. Who needs stealth when you're able to confuse people into submission anyway?

Traits: She can run relatively quicker than the average human and her strength is on par. While she won't be dodging any bullets she's extremely lithe and nimble, able to do agile feats that a lot of people would have a hard time doing.

Weapon:
unconventional_steampunk_weaponry_by_sathiest_emperor-d67409j.png

(Bat only)

Thwacker(The bat on the left): Thwacker is a magic weapon that upon activation when hit or block sends a jolt of electricity. Said electricity is usually used to further maim a target, however it can also be used to stun depending on the materials of the weapon it blocks.

il_214x170.png

Lucille: A normal golden baseball bat with a spike at the end. Obvious uses are obvious.

Semi-Automatic Pistol:

400px-Mauser-Bolo-Broomhandle-Semi-Automatic-Pistol-3.jpg

Holds 10 rounds, fires decently fast. Pew pew, shoot shoot.

Gear: Evlyn carries around a one strap brown backpack with various assorted things in it which include: A simple metal spork, 3 clips of ammo, polish(For the bat, obviously), a decent amount of money at any given time, and a spare energy cell.

Last edited by a moderator:
alright, a few things:

1. Did her father make her live alone in the slums? It's a bit unclear.
  2. Why did he do that?
  3. She seems much too young to be as notorious as she seemed to be. Gristan is a massive country after all.
  4. Also due to the size, no one organization controls a fourth of the crime.
  5. Even if there was, as a rule, players cannot control such organizations. Thus, she needs to either be a higher-up (but not the top) in an organization like that or else lead a much smaller one.
  6. Bribing her way up to the front cars is essentially impossible. It is very rare for someone not born there to live there (though she may believe she can bribe her way there)
  7. How did she kill all the staff of the hospital?
  8. Please change crystal to cell as discussed above.

that would be a cell, carrying a raw eitr crystal would be a bad idea

I shall change it.

alright, a few things:

1. Did her father make her live alone in the slums? It's a bit unclear.
  2. Why did he do that?
  3. She seems much too young to be as notorious as she seemed to be. Gristan is a massive country after all.
  4. Also due to the size, no one organization controls a fourth of the crime.
  5. Even if there was, as a rule, players cannot control such organizations. Thus, she needs to either be a higher-up (but not the top) in an organization like that or else lead a much smaller one.
  6. Bribing her way up to the front cars is essentially impossible. It is very rare for someone not born there to live there (though she may believe she can bribe her way there)
  7. How did she kill all the staff of the hospital?
  8. Please change crystal to cell as discussed above.

1. Yes.

2. Greedy bastard. Kek.

3. All about reputation mang. Same way countries have one guy calling the shots :p.

4-5. Ooh. Okay. I'll have her thing be smaller but still sort of significant. Didn't realize Gristan was so big sorry :3

6. Oh, I see :0. Lets just assume its think :P

7. Stab stab, kill kill, small hospital. I mean she lived in the slums, so. You know.

I shall change it.

1. Yes.

2. Greedy bastard. Kek.

3. All about reputation mang. Same way countries have one guy calling the shots :p.

4-5. Ooh. Okay. I'll have her thing be smaller but still sort of significant. Didn't realize Gristan was so big sorry :3

6. Oh, I see :0. Lets just assume its think :P

7. Stab stab, kill kill, small hospital. I mean she lived in the slums, so. You know.

Please elaborate on the hospital (description) and what parts of Gristan she was notorious in.

I'm still not fully comfortable with how much influence she seems to have and how early she attained it. Realistically she would not have been able to travel that much and acquire that much influence before she turned 18.

I'm still not fully comfortable with how much influence she seems to have and how early she attained it. Realistically she would not have been able to travel that much and acquire that much influence before she turned 18.

I was more-so assuming the cities were closeby and smaller, not major cities. I also assumed Gristan was relatively large, so...yeah.

But I mean...I don't see how it bears too much relevance to the train on a whole. I can change it if it's that big of an issue? I don't understand how much you want me to change it though.

I was more-so assuming the cities were closeby and smaller, not major cities. I also assumed Gristan was relatively large, so...yeah.

But I mean...I don't see how it bears too much relevance to the train on a whole. I can change it if it's that big of an issue? I don't understand how much you want me to change it though.

The size and proximity of the cities depends on whether they're in the frontier or, what I assumed you were talking about, settled area. In the settled area the cities are much larger (think Chicago, NY, etc.). And yes, Gristan is quite large, which would support her not traveling as much.

The reason it bears relevance to the train is how much influence she can exert and the size of the organization she controls. If you have a character who's the big boss of some huge organization they could begin to control things which is something that I, and the rest of the GM staff, want to avoid. This is not me saying that you'd do that. I just don't want to get into the messy territory of "You let him so why can't I?"

The size and proximity of the cities depends on whether they're in the frontier or, what I assumed you were talking about, settled area. In the settled area the cities are much larger (think Chicago, NY, etc.). And yes, Gristan is quite large, which would support her not traveling as much.

The reason it bears relevance to the train is how much influence she can exert and the size of the organization she controls. If you have a character who's the big boss of some huge organization they could begin to control things which is something that I, and the rest of the GM staff, want to avoid. This is not me saying that you'd do that. I just don't want to get into the messy territory of "You let him so why can't I?"

So, what exactly do you want me to change? I intended on her organizatiom being a moderately sized one, influential to a degree but not enough to do anything crazy.

So, what exactly do you want me to change? I intended on her organizatiom being a moderately sized one, influential to a degree but not enough to do anything crazy.

Ah, moderately sized is fine, it just seemed bigger in her bio so maybe make it more apparent that it isn't large? Other than that, I would confine her influence to part of one city before killing her father, it can expand after that.

Ah, moderately sized is fine, it just seemed bigger in her bio so maybe make it more apparent that it isn't large? Other than that, I would confine her influence to part of one city before killing her father, it can expand after that.

Make it more apparent how? There's not entirely much I could say. It's a influential organization in some parts of Gristan, smaller in most of the sections than others. Not sure how I could make it more apparent.

The rest I can do rather easily.

Oh. Okay :p. I meant what part of it would make more sense to put the edit xD

Given the fact that she seems to take over her father's organization in a (mostly) intact state, just change the part where you describe it. Also, I'd like it if you described what the organization focused on (drugs, arms dealing, etc.).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back