.:Evil's Prize:. (Actual RP)

Rideg Tûzkár

Rideg's
Eyes widen as the feel of heat wrapped around his body, He roared in pain! He would shake move and flap his wings to no avail, He then breathed his Ice breath onto the Vines cooling them but it hurt beyond belief. He snapped his head forward towards His prey as he took a bite at her but only gripping her clothes. He began to flap his wings so he could feel the cold brush onto his burns, They may not look as if it did damedge but it hurt him bad. Picking her up be begins to fly only about 10 ft in the air he seems a bit weakend, As said before the pain is more hurtful then it looks like. He continued flapping his wings slowly getting his strength back since he is in the cold he is recovering quickly.

Paris

Paris looked above as the dragon rampaged. He was already pissed enough and he needed to find a way of distraction. He runs to a near by tree and starts snapping his fingers as small explosions like firecrackers happen around the dragon. He burns some bushes and continues to make some noise as he runs around the perimeter. He would be blinded by all the sound and distracted, and then he would strike.

Senthuriax

Looking around furiously, he picked up several noises that couldn't be determined for the exact location. All he could smell was smoke, smoke, and more smoke. Nothing seemed to light up in Senthuriax's mind, and so with the tools he had, he kept searching for this human, desperately wanting to crush his skull between his razor-like claws.

Before Senthuriax knew it, he was blinded of scent and hearing. Distracted beyond belief and he began to growl, snarl, and finally let out small roars. Fanning his wings, he charged his scales and released a lot full of electricity that burnt nearby trees and smaller organisms.

Paris

Paris got on top of a tree just as he zapped all around and he felt a painful jolt of electricity, as he stands up on the thick branch he notices his tree was tilting. He growls and pulls out a throwing knife, he puts it on the other side of the gauntlet. He makes a pathway and he breathes in and then blows through the gauntlet, the flaming throwing knife heading straight towards the dragons wing, as well as a large breath of flames. "LOOK I JUST WANT TO TALK DAMN IT!"

Senthuriax

A few more minuets passed of confusion and anger, until right at the corner of his eye, he had spotted a knife speeding towards the webbing of his wing.
'No!' He hissed silently, before a jolt of electricity managed to melt the knife before impact, leaving a puddle of high-heated steel on the forest floor.

Looking up, there was a stack of flames blown towards him in a flash. Hissing, he tried his best to avoid the flames. Unfortunately, the side of his neck is tinted black from the fire. Spotting the human in the tree, he roared.

"Talk about what?!" He demanded.

Paris

"First of all! I saved your scaly butt from a cowardly elf who thought he was worthy enough to be your rider! Second! I only attacked so you wouldn't kill the elf! I burnt down the vines holding you in the first placr either way! Third! We're both strong, I am pursuiting a legendary quest and I believe you could be the best dragon to be paired with me. Imagine 2 strong beings soaring the skies on an amazing quest. So far we've been going at it for a while ruthlessly, neither of us yielding. You would want a strong rider right? This may sound cocky or ambitious, maybe even foolish! But wouldn't you rather go after something with all your might instead of worrying about stupid things like how dangerous it will be? I wish to be your rider and I believe you are an incredibly strong dragon. We're both passionate, ambitious and strong. If we want something we get it, no matter how hard it is we never give up." He finally drops down. Sword in hand but in a non threatful pose. "So what do you say?" He was still prepared to evade any giant teeth

Ravelus flew down on her feet, giving the man who speaking Senthuriax a decent look, willing to hear him out.

Paris

Paris looked at the new dragon that landed for a second, he stayed quiet as he waited for an answer and simply nodded his head respectfully at the new dragon. Paris was only 15 but he spoke like a man, with true words and a strong tone.

Senthuriax

Senthuriax, now chuckling with all his breath, he looked up and thought of a reply. "Me? And you? You're joking, right?" He moved his muscular body towards the spot that gleamed with light that managed to peer through the canopy. Looking back at the human, he hissed. "What's in it for me?" Senthuriax muttered, trickling his scales.

After doing so, he then awaited for his reply, and noticed Ravelus, sending him a nod that seemed unnoticeable to the human.

Paris

"I don't know, all the food you could want? Power? bragging rights? What is it that you want dragon? It's a legendary quest of an armor and sword it will most likely come with big perks once we have them. But what do you want?"

Senthuriax

He hesitated. Maybe a large den would do? And... Riches? Yes... Looking up, his tone was aggressive. "I want a larger den, and gold... And diamonds... And all of those that count at riches." He growled, before picking up his body and walking away.

Rideg Tuzkar

Rideg
He heard speaking in the distance about dragon rideing this made him laugh dropped his pray to Zoom back into the sky once more, feeling the cold air brush him. Stopping about mid way he would stare at the ground seeing Senthuriax actually talking to a human? H dived quickly down infront of Senthuriax gently landing although he came down quickly he would then say with his deep smooth but cold voice, "Aaahhh Sen it has been quite some time has it not?" He sounded amused in a sort. His eyess gave gave a cold look like always he smile since Sen and him had a bit of history and non of the good kind.

Paris

"Of course! You'll get the biggest den! as long as we're a team? So it's a deal?" he follows the dragon, waiting for an answer until he sees another one land rapidly in front of him. An Ice dragon? Well Paris could probably kick his ass easily.

Senthuriax

He hissed slightly at Rideg's arrival. But looking back at the human he thought about how it would work with flying. Surely, he wouldn't be comfortable with putting one of those "metal things" in his mouth, as Senthuriax would call it.

Before he took off, was Senthuriax supposed to give him a ride?

Rideg Tuzkar

He would look to the human then back at Senthuriax, " Equal? powerful? ambitious?.Sen I thought you was better then this talking with..." He would pause then saying in a dreadful tone, "Huuman, You really believe his words of promise? you'd be a Thunar (fool in dragon) he lies of this talk about getting you gold and Diamonds. He is a meer mortal wishing for some Uldravo (Fame). But if you are really going to be his pet then that is your decision I merly am warning you. He will betray you and then try to kill you with this so called "armor and weapon"

(no hate to your character cressy I love your character. just playing mine the way he thinks))

Paris

"HEY! the Huuman is right here! Why do you think you know so much about us humans. I'm offering a partnership and we both get good ends. I don't go back on my word icicle." he then notices sen preparing to fly off. "Wait up!"

((Ik xD ))

Senthuriax

Senthuriax whipped his head around, facing Rideg. "I make my own decisions. Even if this human lies to me he will face a painful death. And if he somehow manages to escape my wrath I will hunt him down until the very last minuet I am to survive on. And if you get in the way of that, I will make sure you won't ever again." After stating a brief warning, he turned and faced the human, flapped his wings with full power, and grabbed him while not putting much force.

During flight, he knew that this human would need a saddle. "I think you'll need a saddle if you don't want to get shocked or pricked by my scales...

Paris

"I agree.." He says, already uncomftrable "BUT THIS IS AMAZING!" He looks below and lets out a WOOOOH, he loved being in flight. It was such an amazing experience. "I think we both need some medical help though. You wil your burnt neck and me with my possibly sprained/broken ankle and cut shoulder...NAH Ill walk it off. What about you?" He suddenly cursed as he got poked by a scale but he simply chuckled and said "Pointy"

(( Oh no! Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I wasn't getting alerted. ))

It was when the dragon started thrashing about when Camille started panicking. She held one arm out in front of her to shield herself from the dragon's jerking movements. As she did so, her other hand flew to the hand of her sword in an attempt to cut the vines. However, when the human wasn't paying attention, the beast before her had tried to bite down on her, but only managed to sink its teeth into her sleeve, and it didn't take long until it started to take off and her clothes to start tearing.

"Wait wait wait!" she shouted, but it seemed like the dragon either couldn't understand or hear her. She looked beneath her to see if she was close enough to the ground to jump, but they were already ten or so feet from the ground. Not good! Camille thought.

Mere moments passed and the girl suddenly felt really light, and then very heavy. "This is even worse!" she screamed as she began her decent back towards the ground.

Senthuriax

Looking down, he simply replied: "My scales are just stained with smoke, nothing serious." Since the human didn't care for his sprained ankle, Senthuriax simply decided to not to say anything about it, and just enjoy the breeze. This however, got annoying in a way. His mind is rather focused on the avoiding of Rideg, whom seems to question Senthuriax's actions.

Obviously, he hated when someone questions him. And it depends if it was serious or not. Still, it can be very disturbing and hating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back