• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

@everyone

waifu

චᆽච
I'd like to suggest another feature for creators! "@everyone" would be great for tagging all the RPers in a thread, like on discord. This would be much less annoying since only creators would be allowed to do so.

waifu said:
I'd like to suggest another feature for creators! "@everyone" would be great for tagging all the RPers in a thread, like on discord. This would be much less annoying since only creators would be allowed to do so.
I support this!

Musician said:
The Discord server for RpNation no longer exists. I feel like this kind of feature could become very abusive/ spammy.
I'm aware. I was talking about implementing a feature on here inspired by the feature on Discord. I don't think it would be abusive at all, since only the creator would be able to use it. It would be great for them to use it to for announcements and updates.

I'm not sure it's possible; however, have you considered just creating a macro for all the tags in your roleplay? That way, you can just select it whenever you want to tag everyone in your roleplay and it automatically populates all the tags for you. (:

https://www.rpnation.com/post-macros/

I suggested this once. Alas, it isn't doable. Like... The reason you can tag multiple people with, for example, Moderators or The Helper Initiative is because the site has those set up as "groups" - which also relates to name colors and banners. But it really isn't feasible to create a new group for every single roleplay.

If there was a function to have groups on a lesser tier which users can create, it might work. It might also work if somehow one could create a tag that only tags people who have posted in the thread already. But I don't know if those things are possible, and even if they are I'm not sure they're necessarily feasible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back