• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyone hop in! let's all do some roleplay

Ignitus

This isn't going to start as something very complex, so everyone can jump in. It's just a medieval world, you can be any character. This is a group roleplay, so we need to interact with each other. So pretty much all characters need to be close together location-wise so we can interact with each other.

You can make as many characters as you want.

The messages can be any length you like. In fact i encourage shorter messages to start off with, so anyone can join in.

Whenever a character says something you use " " marks, and if they do an action you use * * marks.
Also when your playing as a character always have that characters name included so we know whos doing what.

Ok I'll start.

Erwin: *brushes hair back as he walks through the royal area of the medieval castle*
"man the peasants in poor region of this kingdom are making quite a fuss today, they don't seem to agree with the king's way"

Sylvia: [She was standing near a brook as she hummed softly.]
"It is a beautiful day out....I sure hope nothing goes badly."

Hoit: [He fell from the sky in front of Erwin, a purple tinted portal slamming shut behind him.]
"Sigh. Can I just catch a break for once?"
[Hoit rises up and dusts himself off, only then noticing the man in front of him]
"Uh, hi?"

Rebecca: (a woman in a large dome dress, her hair up in braids, permanent smug face) *walks up to where Hoit just fell in, and stands next to Erwin. With a flick of her wrist she pops open a fan and starts fanning herself* my my. Who is this disrupting our quiet afternoon?

[Hoit moves his fingers to form the somatic aspect of a communication spell]
Hoit: (Muttering) Water, Food, Inn.... Cooowwwww? Weird language.
Hoit: (Louder) Sorry, your... Grace? I didn't mean to intrude on your domain. It was an accident I even fell here!

[You see a shadow in the distance]
Shadow: Is fearr bréaga ná an fhírinne, agus tá súil agam go n-insítear dom g
(A strange kid comes out)
Kid: Hey, i’m Lex, and what am i even here for? *Punches Hoit for absolutely no reason*
Lex: *Pulls a sword out of his pocket* Now what are you? Yeah! What are you? Im a jackass.
Lex: I’m totally the king of the world, so GET OUT!!! *His smirk is the most obnoxious face you have ever seen*
*He covers up a strange portal*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back