Every Good Tree

RecAgenda

Double Luck
behold-scaled-jpg.118584

Their names right now are simply "Friend A" and "Friend B". They are nothing more than buddies that have known each other since kindergarten and have had a completely platonic, but tight relationship with absolutely no romantic chemistry going on... Until that fateful day when Friend A pulls a classic comedy slip-up and trips right over into Friend B's arms in the middle of the school hallway. There's an adorable beat of his heart echoing as loud as a bird's morning song and, before you know it, neither of them can have a moment together without an awkward silence and blushing cheeks.

Then we have the "not-so-much-of-a-Friend C", who comes along later in A and B's freshly awakened relationship to crash the party. C (whose control will be shared equally between you and I) will try to form an intrusive love triangle, harassing A to the point where things get a little violent between B and C (which will be our story's main conflict, among other social-political issues).

You choose which of the two in the picture is going to be your character and I'll take the opposite. Your chosen character's name is up to you, as well as their history (just don't make them a melodramatic cloud of gloom and doom - I don't click well with Emily Dickinson-esque woe).

Thanks for reading! If you're interested, please reply or open a private convo with me.

Provided image is courtesy of ZeroChan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back