Evernight [Inactive]

EvanAllMighty

Vampire Stalker
EvanAllMighty submitted a new role play:

Evernight - vampire vs vampire hunter

evernight is a school founded for teen aged vampires to catch up to the modern world. vampires themselves have been around for millions of years but then so have vampire hunters... what will happen when a vampire hunter makes his way into a school full of vampires?
and yes of course this is ment to be a romance so i will also ask: what will happen the the hunter falls inlove with the hunted?
Read more about this role play...

Ok so I want to get straight what does and does not hurt vampires so we both know and agree feel free to add your imput

Sun doesnt hurt unless under fed

REAL holy water burns (some depending on the preacher that blessed it doesn't work) *is a rare thing to obtain

Churches are a no go for vamps as well as running water

If you want to do something different you can be a born vampire and I don't know be more human than vampire until you get your first kill which could turn you into a full vampire... 
Nausa maybe... How ever you want to do it since your the vamp

Seanix was a cocky vampire slayer taught since birth that vampires were monsters that are to be killed at all costs. He is a sucker for any (human) damsel in distress. Full of male pride he's always looking to be the hero. For physical description think of a teenaged Ian Somerhalder

essencehad always been disgusted by her vampire ways. The fact that she had to drain and kill people to live made her think about not living at all.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back