Everett Tynes

Coyote Hart

Misguideful Moniker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Name: Everett Tynes

Gender/Age: M/15

Personality: Everett is strong willed, and almost nothing can make him detour from his goal. He possesses loyalty and honesty, and if you ask a question to him, you can expect an honest opinion, even if it is hurtful. On a technical scale, Everett is introverted, but nothing will really stop him from interacting with others, and with his new disability, he will soon realize that social interaction will be the only way to survive. Which is good, because Everett is naturally inquisitive. 

Height: 65 inches

Weight: 110 lbs

Appearance: Everett has a black high fade buzz cut styled hair, clouded blue eyes, a left earlobe piercing which he hangs a single gold earring. His skin is of moderate tone, not pale, but not tan. Everett is extremely skinny and has a slightly convex chest. His hands are thin and supple, like the rest of his body. His legs are built like a runner. At the island, Everett wears a simple baby blue colored cotton T-shirt, denim shorts, and flip-flops. If things allow, he will also wear a white blindfold made out of cloth

Disability: Everett is blind, as shown by the milky film over his eyes. 

Ability: Everett can psionically know what is going on. For example, he can tell what is going on in the volcano, or what is happening around the campsite. Everett does not need to be at that location to tell what is going on. However, he cannot make out details meant for the eye, like telling what color something is or how good the lighting is, he can only say like "Two people are fighting" or "The waves are calm", 

History: Everett was born in a lower-middle-class family, where he lived in modest conditions: he didn't have any toys, until he turned 13, at which he got a "new" phone, AKA an iPhone 3GS. At school, he performed okay, he didn't get any honors, however, he did join the school track and field team. In his freshman year, his parents were going off on a honeymoon and wanted to make sure that Everett had something to do, so they sent him off on a cruise, which Everett was fine with. What he wasn't fine with is that he didn't get to see his friends for a week.

As anyone who've I've roleplayed with before knows, I am a very musical person, and I find themes that fit my character's personalities. However, this time, I've found a theme for Everett, but I don't know if it fits his personality at all, because I've been listening to epic instrumental music instead of listening to his theme.

Eh... screw it. The theme fits in with Everett's inquisitiveness

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back