Absence Ever been worried?

Yonsisac

Local-super-mega-Potassium-cyborg Ninja!
So, a category 4 hurricane, very close to turning five, is about to strike where i live, Hurricane Irma. (I think you can guess where i am from).You know, i never been scared of hurricanes, but this one might be worse than Hurricane Gorge and i am actually worried, scared in fact. It will pass very darn close to the island but who knows its been keeping low trajectory and there is a chance it might even pass right through us like Gorge.

As such i will leave the site today and prepare, I will be surely fine, i live in a concrete house on the western mountain region so no floods or winds will harm. But there is a ton of trees near by and a land slide might happen like 7 months ago. I am just worried, there has not been one for i think 2 years and then this massive **** decides to say hello.

So see ya later all, just scared, but surely i will be fine and i am just over reaction but take care all, what worries me most is where will it go next after that? Might go towards Florida? like most do right after they pass this area, they always go up from the Caribbean.

But see you soon all, well, if they manage to repair generators and power lines if there are any broken, but knowing how bad condition the power reactors are, yea we are losing power for a long time. So goodbye whenever they repair everything, stay safe.

So, a category 4 hurricane, very close to turning five, is about to strike where i live, Hurricane Irma. (I think you can guess where i am from).You know, i never been scared of hurricanes, but this one might be worse than Hurricane Gorge and i am actually worried, scared in fact. It will pass very darn close to the island but who knows its been keeping low trajectory and there is a chance it might even pass right through us like Gorge.

As such i will leave the site today and prepare, I will be surely fine, i live in a concrete house on the western mountain region so no floods or winds will harm. But there is a ton of trees near by and a land slide might happen like 7 months ago. I am just worried, there has not been one for i think 2 years and then this massive **** decides to say hello.

So see ya later all, just scared, but surely i will be fine and i am just over reaction but take care all, what worries me most is where will it go next after that? Might go towards Florida? like most do right after they pass this area, they always go up from the Caribbean.

But see you soon all, well, if they manage to repair generators and power lines if there are any broken, but knowing how bad condition the power reactors are, yea we are losing power for a long time. So goodbye whenever they repair everything, stay safe.
Idk who you are...
but nooooooooooo!

Stahp it, Irma :pout:
Go die in a hole no one loves u :pout:

In the meantime, I just got a large planter of sunflowers blown over onto me. I'm a little sore, but fine. My sunflowers are dead.

That's a windy Alaskan day for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back