• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ever After High: Rewritten Characters

Necromantic

You faker than some Sweet 'N Low
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Interest Check
A like from me or the beautiful Gizaira Gizaira means you're accepted

If you're not accepted, we'll tell you why. I can override Giza's acceptances or refusals, of course.

If you want to refute your denial, please do so politely. I'll discuss things with people who address things politely. Don't become a 'what not to do' example.

Now, getting past the basics, there's a code for the cs. You can alter the code if you like, but keep it mobile friendly. I'm on mobile most of the time, and I can't look over your cs if I can't read it. If you have trouble with coding and want to make it prettier, just tell me. I do free codes for people who want them.​

placeholder.png

Character Name Here

Basics

Name:

Height

Weight:

Sexuality:

Appearance:
Drawn images or detailed descriptions only please.

Story:
What fairy tale/legend/myth/folklore is your character from?

Role:
Has to go with the answer above. Ex. Your story is Alice In Wonderland and you're role is the March Hare

Royal or Rebel?:

Reason For Being A Royal Or Rebel:

Personal

Moral Alignment:
True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral,Lawful Neutral | Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Good, |Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil, Lawful Evil. Pick whichever one you think fits your character most. If you have questions concerning the alignments don't be afraid to ask them.

Personality
Write at least a paragraph for their personality. Can be more.

Heart's Desire:
Basically whatever your character wants most in life.

Dislikes:

Magic Touch:
The skill(s)/abilities your parent left you with.

School Related

Favorite Subject:
Refer to the classes list.

Least Favorite Subject:

Best Subject:
Doesn't necessarily have to be their favorite subject

Worst Subject:
Same for the above. Doesn't have to be their least favorite subject.

Roommate:
I'll tell you who you'll be rooming with later but just leave this as ''to be decided'' for the time being

Relationships

(You're allowed to make pre-relationships.)

Family:
Siblings, cousins, etc.

Friends:

Best Friend Forever After:

Enemy/Enemies:

Love Interest(s):

Code done by . D O V E . D O V E

Code:
[centerblock=60]
[row]

[column=span3]
[IMG]https://www.webpagefx.com/data/marketing-persona-generator/img/placeholder.png[/IMG]
[/column]

[column=span5]
Character Name Here
[border=3px single black]

Basics
[scroll=69px]
Name:

Height

Weight:

Sexuality:

Appearance:
Drawn images or detailed descriptions only please.

Story:
What fairy tale/legend/myth/folklore is your character from?

Role:
Has to go with the answer above. Ex. Your story is Alice In Wonderland and you're role is the March Hare

Royal or Rebel?:

[/scroll]

Personal
[scroll=69px]
Moral Alignment:
True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral,Lawful Neutral | Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Good, |Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil, Lawful Evil. Pick whichever one you think fits your character most. If you have questions concerning the alignments don't be afraid to ask them.

Personality
Write at least a paragraph for their personality. Can be more.

Heart's Desire:
Basically whatever your character wants most in life.

Dislikes:

Magic Touch:
[/scroll]

School Related
[scroll=69px]
Favorite Subject:

Least Favorite Subject:

Best Subject:

Worst Subject:

Roommate:
I'll tell you who you'll be rooming with later but just leave this as ''to be decided'' for the time being

[/scroll]

Relationships
[scroll=69px]

Family:
Siblings, cousins, etc.

Friends:

Enemy/Enemies:

Love Interest(s):
[/scroll]
Code done by @. d o v e
[/border]
[/column]

[/row][/centerblock]

Last edited:

• CcdUS46VIAAEx_R.jpg

Tomoe.Mami.full.1110363.jpg

Naamloos-2.jpg

f970715733d8d986b5f20707798f7d97.jpg

Iris Headless

[size= 6]Basics[/size][size= 6][/size]

Name:
    Iris Headless

Height:
    5'2", when her head is on her shoulders. Without her head, she's more like 4'4"

Weight:
    110 lbs head and all

Sexuality:
    Lesbian/Homoflexible

Appearance:
    tumblr_n9gyyh4wAu1r5cbh0o1_500.png

Story:
    Celtic Folklore

Role:
    Dullahan

Royal or Rebel?:
    Royal

[color= yellow]"It's a role to be proud of, isn't it?"[/color]
    She sees nothing wrong with her destiny as it is; It's a job someone has to do, and she saw her dad do it all the time, which she was with him for most of the time. She wants to make him proud.

[size= 6]Personal[/size]

Moral Alignment:
    Lawful Evil/Neutral Evil (Just depending on how you view death)

Personality
    Iris's personality doesn't quite match her alignment; she appears to be, for the most part, a a calm, polite person, though perhaps a tad bit odd. Still, she's numb to the thought of death, as she's been around it for most of her life, and she thinks that violence just counts as good entertainment, though she'd rather not get in a fight herself. If asked why she's okay with her destiny, she has a wide variety of answers up her sleeve, most of which make no sense to a person if they're not in her thoughts. Additionally, she's a bit clumsy, which she hates about herself, as simply stumbling can cause her to drop her head.

Despite generally being a nice person a majority of the time, being a Dullahan comes with her having a bit of a temper. Following her around when she doesn't want you to follow her, questions about her head, being mocked about her head, and anything along those lines can quickly piss her off, and will generally result in her throwing a bucket of blood on the person (as it's her first instinct, and her father taught her that it was an appropriate response). She's a bit self conscious about how her head isn't attached due to comments like that, but those people won't be a problem once she's a fully matured Dullahan, so she doesn't let these comments bother her too much.

Heart's Desire:
    A girlfriend who loves her despite how her head isn't attached. Hard to find people who accept that. She wants to be with someone who doesn't make her feel like she should duct tape it to her body.

Cake
    Teddy bears
    Blood
    Horses
    Riding Horses
    Playing the piano
    Strawberries
    Bows
    Stuffed animals in general
    Dresses

Dislikes:
    When people knock her head off
    Puns involving how her head isn't attached
    When people mock the fact that her head isn't attached in general
    Scared of bugs
    Sushi
    Bitter foods
    Paisley
    Tripping

Magic Touch:
    • ]*]Her head and her body are independent of each other; while she normally keeps her head on her shoulders, she can carry it around without issues. If her head and body are separated by a long distance, her head will stay asleep while her body will wake up and fall asleep like normally until she finds her head again. If her head is lost, she won't be able to talk, but everything else will function normally. A black smoke will rise from her neck when her head isn't on.
    • She doesn't need to eat, and can only do so when her head is on her body. It doesn't provide her any form of sustenance.
    • She doesn't have all of the powers of a normal Dullahan yet, and is limited to summoning a whip made of bone, a scythe, or a bucket full of blood. She also has a white horse without a head, which she's named Death Lily. She's told her horse will turn black when she's fully matured.
    • She won't have all of the powers of a normal Dullahan until she's fully matured; thus, she won't be able to kill people in any of the normal Dullahan fashions until she's an adult. Calling somebody's name or tossing a bucket of blood on them will only knock them out, if she wants to knock them out.

[size= 6]School Related[/size]

Favorite Subject:
    Theater

Least Favorite Subject:
    Grimmnastics. She doesn't mind doing things like that, but the fact that she has to do them when her head could fall off at any moment is horrid

Best Subject:
    Beast Training and care

Worst Subject:
    Theater. She loves it, and can recite Shakespeare like nobody's business, but she's really clumsy and that can be disastrous

Roommate:
    TBA

[size= 6]Relationships[/size]

Family:
    None; She's an only child, raised by only her dad. Her mother died in childbirth.

Friends:
    She loves everybody.

Any takers?

Enemy/Enemies:
    Sounds like a bad list to be on

Love Interest(s):
    All of the attractive girls around her

Last edited:
>>Φ
τερωτή απώλεια
BASIC INFORMATION
NAME
Ikaros Rallinae

HEIGHT
5'4

WEIGHT
114 lbs

ALIAS
Kai, Karos, Mechanic Girl

SEXUALITY
Heterosexual/2D Men

STORY
Daedalus and the Fall of Icarus

ROLE
Icarus

REBEL
See Personal
  • PERSONAL
    Rebel: While Ikaros does want to follow the legend and fly, she also wishes that she can succeed her father, not able to accept the manner in which she is destined to fail because of her named 'pride'. It's because of this belief ever since she was young that she will one day fall to her own self-confidence that she lacks her own, fearing that any sort of build up of self-pride is narcissistic, and bound to be her downfall. Ikaros wants to make her Grandfather, who she loves dearly, proud.

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Personality: Soft spoken and strangely timid, Ikaros seems to have quite a bundle of self-confidence issues, quickly correcting herself whenever she states something remotely positive or something that seems far too overconfident, in fear that she seems egotistical. This constant fear that she seems far too egotistical works into her disposition greatly, causing her to have a hard time speaking up or standing up for herself, in fear that she appears hubristical. Quick to apologize, she has a hard time trying to continue conversations on her end, though there's one topic that shines more than the others: craftsmanship.

Ikaros has prodigious levels of intelligence, and following that one of her favourite hobbies is inventing and building. There is no regard to size, they could be as big as a plane, a ship, to something as small as a mechanical horse; she can build it. Ikaros challenges human limitations, testing herself to one day build an invention that will change the world, and triumph the world in a way her grandfather had. While quiet, any inquiries about her recent inventions or what she's built lately will sent her rambling, her excitement on the topic typically getting the best of her. She specializes in various topics regarding it, whether it be mechanics, steelworks, woodwork, automated, or manual. As passionate as Ikaros is about the subject, as well as her mastery in all manners relating to inventions, as her father and grandfather have surely surpassed, she fears that she'd present the same tragedical pride that her father had, often putting down even the greatest of her inventions as "could be better" and "not the best she's done".

As a skilled inventor, Ikaros holds the deduction to be able to solve both sophistric questions and philosophical questions to the same scale of a genius, as her father was. Yet it's simply her cowardice and inability to take lead that usually betrays her. Fortunately, she's trying to better herself from this, often hyping herself up and forcing herself to interact with others, and even though her timidness frightens her in social scenarios, she won't let people step on her and always be a damsel-in-distress. If her father never was one, neither will she be.

Heart's Desire: "Oh... oh I speak here? Haah, sorry, sorry! Um, I want to.. mm.. I want to succeed my father, and give my family something to be proud.. n-next to Grandpa, of course.."

Not only does Ikaros desire to one day step past her crippling lack of self-confidence and assurity, she also wishes that she also wants to succeed her father, not fall destiny to the path he failed due to his own pride.
    『〄』Inventions and innovations.
    『〄』Mechanics, Carpentry, Steelworks...
    『〄』Software.
    『〄』Video Games (no preference, plays mostly retro games, RPGs, and FPS).
    『〄』Heights.
    『〄』Birds (has a habit of collecting feathers).
    『〄』Her Grandpa (respects him very much).

Dislikes:

『⑆』Hardware.
    『⑆』The ocean (she finds it very pretty, but she has a fear of it).
    『⑆』Arrogance, or a very Royalty-based attitude.

『⑆』Public bathrooms. Worst nightmare.

Magic Touch: "Oh! I'm... kind of good with this. I'm really good at building things and inventing anything on the spot! Especially with what's around me- Grandpa build wings using the feathers of birds around the tower and candle wax. I'm good with making stuff just with what's around, weather it be a catapult made of some staplers and pencils, or a bridge using a few rocks, specifically calcite if you can, and I could probably... oh, I'm rambling, I'm sorry!! N-no, keep talking, it's my fault..."

Ikaros can build nearly anything simply using the things that are around her. The scale and quality does depend on what is around her and how long she works on it, though.

>>P
ROBLEMA, ESTIS~
BASIC INFORMATION
NAME
Demitri Tweedle

HEIGHT
5'11

WEIGHT
135lbs

ALIAS
DD, Get-Out-Of-My-House, Dem

SEXUALITY
Yes

STORY
Alice in Wonderland

ROLE
Tweedledee

REBEL
See Personal
  • PERSONAL
    Rebel: Unlike his much more docile-opinioned brother, Demitri is much more gung-ho and adamant about the nature in which his story is presented. With a heart of a child and a want to be more than just a side character, Demitri feels that he should have the particular right to stand more than just frightened riddler to be his own protagonist. Adding to that, he does want to stand as his own individual, instead of the constant association with his much similar twin; though when inquired further on the manner, he feels strong hesitation on any sort of severed ties, unable to truly approach the idea that he may one day be completely different from someone he's been linked to for eternity. As of now, eh, he doesn't think that far ahead.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Personality: Demitri presents himself in a way that could be compared to that of a child, easily excited. An extrovert who loves to talk to people, especially about his strange interest in magic tricks and expertise in riddles, to which he works it into conversation. As friendly he presents himself, he's exceptionally witty as well, making it fairly difficult to talk to him, as his eccentricity and dramatization of trivial manners as well as spontaneous rambling makes it hard for him to understand others, and for others to understand him.

While he's exceptionally friendly, there are many times where he has an ulterior motive behind what he says, whether it's to interrogate someone on a present issue or stealing something that they own, whether it be a watch or whatever is in their pockets, disregarding this as a 'prank' or him simply toying about, hinting that he stands to be far smarter than his normal disposition alludes to, being exceptionally true around his brother. When Desmond is nearby, his priority immediately shifts to finding any way to inflict harm on him dead in the conversation, any sort of patience or social presentation disappearing. Regardless, his childish naivety and spontaneous eccentricity about trivial issues makes him both amusing, yet difficult to speak to. Demitri has a habit of taking average things very literally rather than metaphorically, which tends to frustrate people due to his proficiency with riddles.

His relationship with his brother is, difficult. While he certainly feels great relief and security with him, especially so because of how their lives were always fated to be, he mirrors his brother's particularly violent temper far too well. Demetri truly adores Desmond, often showing pesteredly concern for his well-being while punctuating it with a headlock or a kick, it just appears that moreso, he wants to rip off his arm or give him a mild concussion. Does it help that their destinies force them to feel drawn to each other 24/7? No, absolutely not. He can't sit still if Desmond's on the opposite end of the school, he feels like something's missing, yet he can't seem to tell what.

Heart's Desire: "Thus, we present an eloquent rendition, of numerical code in finite coalition, desire betrayed by primary abecedarian position, whence unity pursued in nothing in addition!"

Demitri aims to be the best riddler alive, knowing well enough that he's bested by various other fables.

『〄』His brother, being confused as his brother.
    『〄』Riddles
    『〄』Magic tricks!!
    『〄』Palm reading! Fortune telling!
    『〄』Card tricks!! Carries a deck with him at all times.
    『〄』Occult (he's really into ghosts and summoning circles, never get sick'o that).
    『〄』Bitter foods

Dislikes:

『⑆』His brother, being confused as his brother.
    『⑆』Cows.
    『⑆』Being told he's immature.
    『⑆』Rattles
    『⑆』The planet Venus.

Magic Touch: "I hold great confidence in being able to formulate riddles and the likes, but the accompaniment to that is that I alas can resolve riddles in a blink if the time comes be! Surrounded with them all my life, it's only logical that I hold wherewithal to solve them as well, shan't it?"

"Oh? Desmond? Well, I do seem to have a... tact... for being able to simply sense where he is... and when that doesn't come to, we always seem to be drawn to the other, much to I'm sure both of our disadvantages.."

Feel free to PM me for anything regarding possible pre-established relationships!!

iXqYHHo.png

Ikaros Rallinae

Basics

Name:
Ikaros Rallinae

Height:
5'4

Weight:
114lbs

Sexuality:
Heterosexual/2D Men

Story:
Daedalus and the Fall of Icarus

Role:
Icarus

Royal or Rebel:
Rebel

While Ikaros does want to follow the legend and fly, she also wishes that she can succeed her father, not able to accept the manner in which she is destined to fail because of her named 'pride'. It's because of this belief ever since she was young that she will one day fall to her own self-confidence that she lacks her own, fearing that any sort of build up of self-pride is narcissistic, and bound to be her downfall. Ikaros wants to make her Grandfather, who she loves dearly, proud.

Personal

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Good

Personality
]Soft spoken and strangely timid, Ikaros seems to have quite a bundle of self-confidence issues, quickly correcting herself whenever she states something remotely positive or something that seems far too overconfident, in fear that she seems egotistical. This constant fear that she seems far too egotistical works into her disposition greatly, causing her to have a hard time speaking up or standing up for herself, in fear that she appears hubristical. Quick to apologize, she has a hard time trying to continue conversations on her end, though there's one topic that shines more than the others: craftsmanship.

Ikaros has prodigious levels of intelligence, and following that one of her favourite hobbies is inventing and building. There is no regard to size, they could be as big as a plane, a ship, to something as small as a mechanical horse; she can build it. Ikaros challenges human limitations, testing herself to one day build an invention that will change the world, and triumph the world in a way her grandfather had. While quiet, any inquiries about her recent inventions or what she's built lately will sent her rambling, her excitement on the topic typically getting the best of her. She specializes in various topics regarding it, whether it be mechanics, steelworks, woodwork, automated, or manual. As passionate as Ikaros is about the subject, as well as her mastery in all manners relating to inventions, as her father and grandfather have surely surpassed, she fears that she'd present the same tragedical pride that her father had, often putting down even the greatest of her inventions as "could be better" and "not the best she's done".

As a skilled inventor, Ikaros holds the deduction to be able to solve both sophistric questions and philosophical questions to the same scale of a genius, as her father was. Yet it's simply her cowardice and inability to take lead that usually betrays her. Fortunately, she's trying to better herself from this, often hyping herself up and forcing herself to interact with others, and even though her timidness frightens her in social scenarios, she won't let people step on her and always be a damsel-in-distress. If her father never was one, neither will she be.

Heart's Desire:"Oh... oh I speak here? Haah, sorry, sorry! Um, I want to.. mm.. I want to succeed my father, and give my family something to be proud.. n-next to Grandpa, of course.."

Not only does Ikaros desire to one day step past her crippling lack of self-confidence and assurity, she also wishes that she also wants to succeed her father, not fall destiny to the path he failed due to his own pride.

『〄』Inventions and innovations.
『〄』Mechanics, Carpentry, Steelworks...
『〄』Software.
『〄』Video Games (no preference, plays mostly retro games, RPGs, and FPS).
『〄』Heights.
『〄』Birds (has a habit of collecting feathers).
『〄』Her Grandpa (respects him very much).

Dislikes:

『⑆』Hardware.
『⑆』The ocean (she finds it very pretty, but she has a fear of it).
『⑆』Arrogance, or a very Royalty-based attitude.
『⑆』Bulls. Something never seemed to settle right with her.
『⑆』Public bathrooms. Worst nightmare.

Magic Touch:
"Oh! I'm... kind of good with this. I'm really good at building things and inventing anything on the spot! Especially with what's around me- Grandpa build wings using the feathers of birds around the tower and candle wax. I'm good with making stuff just with what's around, weather it be a catapult made of some staplers and pencils, or a bridge using a few rocks, specifically calcite if you can, and I could probably... oh, I'm rambling, I'm sorry!! N-no, keep talking, it's my fault..."

Ikaros can build nearly anything simply using the things that are around her. The scale and quality does depend on what is around her and how long she works on it, though.

School Related

Favorite Subject:
Woodshop: It's a class that gives her the supplies AND the requirement to build, plus it isn't completely centered around her self-presentation or how well she can talk in front of a group. Just put her in a room and tell her to build, and that's a dream right there! Want a wooden recreation of the school with the rooms and all? You have it!

Least Favorite Subject:
Princessology: As someone not exactly part of a royal line, the only connection she had to royalty was through her Grandpa, who served a King. It's that same King that doomed the tale that she had originated in, so Ikaros never had a particular soft cushion when it came to anything like royalty. Princesses and Princes were never her style.

Damsel-in-Distressing: She always plays the heroes in video games, what's so fun about this?

Best Subject:
Arts & Crafts: Alongside building for convenience, there's always a time to align that with a more aesthetically side than just creative and logically.

Mathematics: If she couldn't approximate the measurement of the foundation correctly, the end result won't be any better! Ikaros' own anxiousness gets the better of her, sometimes quadruple checking that the measurements of things are correct, and constantly inquiring others of the same. While she doesn't think that she's the best at math, it's one of her prime subjects.

Worst Subject:
Kingdom Management: She was never meant to inherit a kingdom. Today is certainly not the start.

Advanced Wooing, Wooing101: Wooing requires confidence. That, is something that she doesn't have. Her dad was too busy trying to be a God and hurling into the sea for that.

Roommate:
TBA

Relationships

Family:
Daedalus: Ikaros' grandfather, Daedalus' reputation is well known as the innovator in many arts. Credited with inventing carpentry and the tools used with it, as well as the concept for masts and sails for ships, Ikaros' takes great pride in having him as a grandfather, and looks up him very much. However, like her family has fallen to be, it's Daedalus' pride that sent him to the tower that him and her father were imprisoned in. From this, Ikaros' never wants to associate wisdom with arrogance, always feeling a need to put down her own work.

Icarus:
Ikaros' father, while she respects him as the great person that he was, it was his pride that truly hurt Ikaros. It's because of him that she never felt like she could develop a sense of self-confidence, unsure of what pride was "too much" pride. Ikaros longs to take his place, but not to make the same mistake that he did.

Friends:
Demitri Tweedle ( Entarriance Entarriance ) : A close friend, she shares a similar easily excitable behavior to him without regarding him as someone immature or childish, finding him rather fascinating. With her own reserved acumen, she takes great interest in attempting to solve his riddles, magic tricks, even decode his general speech, which Demitri accepts the atteention welcomingly. Often, he attempts to lift her confidence to have some more pride in both herself and her own inventions, occasionally offering to bring her pieces or supplies for some of her contrivances. It doesn't come to her knowledge most of these are stolen, however.

Best Friend Forever After: TBA

Enemy/Enemies: TBA

Love Interest(s): TBA

Poiyo2.png

Demitri Tweedle

Basics

Name:
Demitri Tweedle

Height
5'11

Weight:
135 lbs

Sexuality:
Yes

Story:
Alice in Wonderland

Role:
Tweedledee

Royal or Rebel:
Rebel

Unlike his much more docile-opinioned brother, Demitri is much more gung-ho and adamant about the nature in which his story is presented. With a heart of a child and a want to be more than just a side character, Demitri feels that he should have the particular right to stand more than just frightened riddler to be his own protagonist. Adding to that, he does want to stand as his own individual, instead of the constant association with his much similar twin; though when inquired further on the manner, he feels strong hesitation on any sort of severed ties, unable to truly approach the idea that he may one day be completely different from someone he's been linked to for eternity. As of now, eh, he doesn't think that far ahead.

Personal

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Personality
Demitri presents himself in a way that could be compared to that of a child, easily excited. An extrovert who loves to talk to people, especially about his strange interest in magic tricks and expertise in riddles, to which he works it into conversation. As friendly he presents himself, he's exceptionally witty as well, making it fairly difficult to talk to him, as his eccentricity and dramatization of trivial manners as well as spontaneous rambling makes it hard for him to understand others, and for others to understand him.

While he's exceptionally friendly, there are many times where he has an ulterior motive behind what he says, whether it's to interrogate someone on a present issue or stealing something that they own, whether it be a watch or whatever is in their pockets, disregarding this as a 'prank' or him simply toying about, hinting that he stands to be far smarter than his normal disposition alludes to, being exceptionally true around his brother. When Desmond is nearby, his priority immediately shifts to finding any way to inflict harm on him dead in the conversation, any sort of patience or social presentation disappearing. Regardless, his childish naivety and spontaneous eccentricity about trivial issues makes him both amusing, yet difficult to speak to. Demitri has a habit of taking average things very literally rather than metaphorically, which tends to frustrate people due to his proficiency with riddles.

His relationship with his brother is, difficult. While he certainly feels great relief and security with him, especially so because of how their lives were always fated to be, he mirrors his brother's particularly violent temper far too well. Demetri truly adores Desmond, often showing pesteredly concern for his well-being while punctuating it with a headlock or a kick, it just appears that moreso, he wants to rip off his arm or give him a mild concussion. Does it help that their destinies force them to feel drawn to each other 24/7? No, absolutely not. He can't sit still if Desmond's on the opposite end of the school, he feels like something's missing, yet he can't seem to tell what.

Heart's Desire:
"Thus, we present an eloquent rendition, of numerical code in finite coalition, desire betrayed by primary abecedarian position, whence unity pursued in nothing in addition!"

Demitri aims to be the best riddler alive, knowing well enough that he's bested by various other fables.

『〄』His brother, being confused as his brother.
『〄』Riddles
『〄』Magic tricks!!
『〄』Palm reading! Fortune telling!
『〄』Card tricks!! Carries a deck with him at all times.
『〄』Occult (he's really into ghosts and summoning circles, never get sick'o that).
『〄』Bitter foods

Dislikes:
『⑆』His brother, being confused as his brother.
『⑆』Cows.
『⑆』Being told he's immature.
『⑆』Rattles
『⑆』The planet Venus.

Magic Touch:
"I hold great confidence in being able to formulate riddles and the likes, but the accompaniment to that is that I alas can resolve riddles in a blink if the time comes be! Surrounded with them all my life, it's only logical that I hold wherewithal to solve them as well, shan't it?"

"Oh? Desmond? Well, I do seem to have a... tact... for being able to simply sense where he is... and when that doesn't come to, we always seem to be drawn to the other, much to I'm sure both of our disadvantages.."

School Related

Favorite Subject:
Theater: Demitri is already fairly eccentric and excitable, what better than to poke the fire by having him act? He isn't half bad at it too, he loves playing as the main protagonist or main antagonist just the same.

Creative Storytelling: It's what he does, he devises riddles and rambles. Storytelling is the greatest way for him to channel that, and you bet your ass he's good at it.

Least Favorite Subject:
Debate: Just as much as his brother sucks at it, he sure can't debate. Demitri was already pretty incoherent and inconsistent before, a subject with logic isn't any better for him.

Best Subject:
Georgrafairy: Demitri appears to be astonishingly good at knowing where things are.

Riddling: You know the drill.

Worst Subject:
Arts & Crafts: For some reason, while trying his best to, he seems to be quick to break everything that he makes, especially things that his brother makes whether it's his intention to or not.

Beast Training and Care: While he isn't frightened by beasts, and seems to be more fascinated and adamant on their anatomy and predatory nature (especially that ensuing violence), for some reason he can't go anywhere near anything that looks even remotely like a cow.

Roommate:
Desmond and another poor unfortunate soul. (Due to the nature of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, they're unfortunately fated to be together with a third, in a two person room.)

Relationships

Family:
Desmond Tweedle ( Necromantic Necromantic ) : Twin brothers. There always seemed to be a strange, heavy animosity present between the both at all times, enough so that Demetri makes it a priority to swing at him any opportunity he's present. While he can respect social graces for a period of time, the quicker he can knock a tooth out, the better. Unfortunately for them both, they're always drawn to the other, leading to some fairly violent exchanges. Nonetheless, Demetri does care about him deeply almost in a sadistical sense, yet he does care, often texting him about his day or plans after class (which sometimes leads to back of the school fights).

Friends:
Ikaros Rallinae ( Entarriance Entarriance ) : A close friend, she shares a similar easily excitable behavior to him without regarding him as someone immature or childish, so he gets along with her well. Ikaros allows him to ramble about his nonsensical fantasies and stories, as well as making an active attempt to solve his riddles and mysteries, while Demitri enjoys helping her with her inventions, trinkets, and machines, offering to bring her supplies often due to her insecurity and introvertedness. He doesn't alert her however that many of the parts that he retrieves are typically stolen from other students, like a watch or a phone battery. They're often seen tutoring or talking by the entrance, Demitri having to edge her confidence.

Desmond Tweedle ( Necromantic Necromantic ) : Dangerously, there are few opportunities where both get along, and in those scenarios they both cooperate in some sort of obnoxious prank or scheme, whether it be a much heavier case of theft or garlic-bombing the entrance hall. Even though every encounter they're seen together is typically violent, it doesn't stop Demitri from considering him any less of a friend than he is, or perhaps that's simply the nature of their fairy tale that causes him to think that way. A paradoxical conflict, Demitri isn't sure if his affinity for his brother is simply due to the fairy tale they derived from and is something he should actively oppose or his own accord. As for now, and probably ever, he has no intention to actively oppose the bond he has with Desmond.

Best Friend Forever After: TBA

Enemy/Enemies:
Desmond Tweedle ( Necromantic Necromantic ): As much as he cares about his brother, there's always this underlying animosity that the both of them have, violently taking out their temper on the other. In practically every scenario that they're together, violence is quickly ensued. Demitri also seems to hold a slightly obsessive need for his brother, not that it's visible or displayed in any way physically, though without him, there's always this lack of whole that he feels, and frankly a feeling that he can't live with having. Demitri needs Desmond to be "there" so that sense of whole is never lost, hence his strange comfort whenever both get mixed up.

Love Interest(s):TBA

Last edited:

• Appearance

lil_wendigo_by_aleude-d9yjktz.png

Shoku

Basics

Name: Shoku Taku

Height : 5 feet 6.5 inches

Weight: 104 lbs

Sexuality: Homosexual

Story:

Legend

According to an Ojibwa story, on the northern shores of Lake Nipigon there once lived an Indian trapper named Windigo. During a particularly cruel winter, it was so cold that the air crackled and the game vanished. Windigo had to go further and further from his cabin in search of food, and he became hungrier and hungrier as he tracked wearily back to the cabin empty handed each evening.

Eventually, for his mere subsistence, he was forced to drink a brew made from tree bark. When even this was depleted, Windigo was hungry, cold and crazed with fear. In desperation, he prayed to an evil sprit for help. His call was answered in the form of a dream, in which an evil sprit promised to help him by bestowing supernatural powers upon him.

When Windigo awoke, he saw that it was a clear, cold night with a full moon. He was still suffering from biting pangs of hunger, but he was no longer weak or tired. With enormous swift strides, Windigo walked south and soon approached a distant Ojibwa village. His eyes blazed as he gave three blood-curdling yells, which so terrified all the Ojibwas in the village that they fell down in a faint. No sooner had they fainted than they were all turned into beavers by Windigos evil sorcery. Windigo began to devour the beavers one by one, growing taller and taller, first as tall as a wigwam, then taller than the trees, then the mountains, until his head was above the clouds. But the bigger he grew, the hungrier he became. So when all the beavers had been eaten, Windigo went off in search of more food.

He was later defeated by a young man named Big Goose who was changed into a mighty giant named Missahba by a great Bear Medicine Man. Missahba and Windigo fought violently, throwing boulders and glaciers at each other, and the earth quaked violently. Upon Windigos defeat, Big Goose returned to his human form, and all the beavers devoured by Windigo were set free and assumed their human forms.

Role: The Evil Spirit and Windigo.

Royal or Rebel?: Rebel

Reason For Being A Royal Or Rebel: He's not evil. To be honest, his personality would make more sense as the hero of the story rather than the villain.

Personal

Moral Alignment: Neutral Good

Personality

Shoku is extremely nice and very friendly. He has a hard time making friends though due to not only his status as a villain, but his introverted nature. Despite this, he loves helping others, even his supposed enemies. Whenever he sees someone in trouble, he does whatever he can to help, although it usually ends with that person running away from him in fear. Shoku is extremely responsible and mature. He always finishes his homework as soon as he gets it and he always tries to keep up with things the best he can. He is also known to act as a big brother to his friends and make sure that they are alright. He also can eat any and everything and has a very large appetite due to his role in his legend. Luckily, he loves cooking and is really good at it.

Heart's Desire:

He wants everyone to see him as himself rather than as the next Cannibalistic Evil Spirit. He also wants to start a restaurant.

• Cooking
    • Eating
    • Singing
    • Dancing
    • Playing Games
    • Showing People that he's not evil
    • Making others happy
    Dislikes:

• His status as an "Evil Villain"
    • People judging him before meeting him
    • Bullies
    • Scaring/Hurting People
    • Violence (Unless it's not real)
    Magic Touch:

• Enhanced Physique - He is super fast and super strong
    • Magic
      • He can turn items into animals
        • He can also shapeshift into different animals as well, including his true Wendigo form
      • Possession - He can possess others.
    • Sharp Claws and Teeth - His claws and teeth are extremely sharp, which allows him to be able to cut down/eat most things including but not limited to : food, wood, some metals, pillows

• Cibumkinesis - He can create/manipulate anything that counts as food.

• Eternal Hunger - He is always hungry.
    Extra:

He has a pet beaver named Beaves. He never goes anywhere without him.

School Related

Favorite Subject:

Muse-ic, Dance Class-ic, Mathematics, Cooking Class-ic

Least Favorite Subject:

General Villainy

Best Subject:

Cooking Class-ic, Beast Training and Care, Spells, Hexes and General Witchery

Worst Subject:

General Villainy

Roommate:

To be Decided

Relationships

Family:

None.

Friends:
    Necromantic Necromantic - Artemis Badwolf
    Webs Elk Webs Elk - Kuchi Otoko

Any takers?

Not opposed to having one.

Enemy/Enemies:

None, at least none that he sees

Love Interest(s):

It'd have to be someone who's his friend, and someone who's male since he's gay y'know.

Last edited:

• Appearance

lil_wendigo_by_aleude-d9yjktz.png

Shoku

Basics

Name: Shoku Taku

Height : 5 feet 6.5 inches

Weight: 104 lbs

Sexuality: Homosexual

Story:

Legend

According to an Ojibwa story, on the northern shores of Lake Nipigon there once lived an Indian trapper named Windigo. During a particularly cruel winter, it was so cold that the air crackled and the game vanished. Windigo had to go further and further from his cabin in search of food, and he became hungrier and hungrier as he tracked wearily back to the cabin empty handed each evening.

Eventually, for his mere subsistence, he was forced to drink a brew made from tree bark. When even this was depleted, Windigo was hungry, cold and crazed with fear. In desperation, he prayed to an evil sprit for help. His call was answered in the form of a dream, in which an evil sprit promised to help him by bestowing supernatural powers upon him.

When Windigo awoke, he saw that it was a clear, cold night with a full moon. He was still suffering from biting pangs of hunger, but he was no longer weak or tired. With enormous swift strides, Windigo walked south and soon approached a distant Ojibwa village. His eyes blazed as he gave three blood-curdling yells, which so terrified all the Ojibwas in the village that they fell down in a faint. No sooner had they fainted than they were all turned into beavers by Windigos evil sorcery. Windigo began to devour the beavers one by one, growing taller and taller, first as tall as a wigwam, then taller than the trees, then the mountains, until his head was above the clouds. But the bigger he grew, the hungrier he became. So when all the beavers had been eaten, Windigo went off in search of more food.

He was later defeated by a young man named Big Goose who was changed into a mighty giant named Missahba by a great Bear Medicine Man. Missahba and Windigo fought violently, throwing boulders and glaciers at each other, and the earth quaked violently. Upon Windigos defeat, Big Goose returned to his human form, and all the beavers devoured by Windigo were set free and assumed their human forms.

Role: The Evil Spirit and Windigo.

Reason For Being A Royal Or Rebel: He's not evil. To be honest, his personality would make more sense as the hero of the story rather than the villain.

Personal

Moral Alignment: Neutral Good

Personality

Shoku is extremely nice and very friendly. He has a hard time making friends though due to not only his status as a villain, but his introverted nature. Despite this, he loves helping others, even his supposed enemies. Whenever he sees someone in trouble, he does whatever he can to help, although it usually ends with that person running away from him in fear. Shoku is extremely responsible and mature. He always finishes his homework as soon as he gets it and he always tries to keep up with things the best he can. He is also known to act as a big brother to his friends and make sure that they are alright. He also can eat any and everything and has a very large appetite due to his role in his legend. Luckily, he loves cooking and is really good at it.

Heart's Desire:

He wants everyone to see him as himself rather than as the next Cannibalistic Evil Spirit. He also wants to start a restaurant.

• Cooking
    • Eating
    • Singing
    • Dancing
    • Playing Games
    • Showing People that he's not evil
    • Making others happy
    Dislikes:

• His status as an "Evil Villain"
    • People judging him before meeting him
    • Bullies
    • Scaring/Hurting People
    • Violence (Unless it's not real)
    Magic Touch:

• Enhanced Physique - He is super fast and super strong
    • Magic
      • He can turn items into animals
        • He can also shapeshift into different animals as well, including his true Wendigo form
      • Possession - He can possess others.
    • Sharp Claws and Teeth - His claws and teeth are extremely sharp, which allows him to be able to cut down/eat most things including but not limited to : food, wood, some metals, pillows

• Cibumkinesis - He can create/manipulate anything that counts as food.

• Eternal Hunger - He is always hungry.
    Extra:

He has a pet beaver named Beaves. He never goes anywhere without him.

School Related

Favorite Subject:

Muse-ic, Dance Class-ic, Mathematics, Cooking Class-ic

Least Favorite Subject:

General Villainy

Best Subject:

Cooking Class-ic, Beast Training and Care, Spells, Hexes and General Witchery

Worst Subject:

General Villainy

Roommate:

To be Decided

Relationships

Family:

None.

Friends:
    Any takers?

Kuchi Otoko - Webs Elk Webs Elk

Not opposed to having more.

Enemy/Enemies:

None, at least none that he sees

Love Interest(s):

It'd have to be someone who's his friend, and someone who's male since he's gay y'know.

Gizaira Gizaira

I just have to add their pictures but other than that I'm finished ^.^

My one complaint is being bffa with your own character. Change that, youre good.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8nmysz91da804c0k0scco40ws_640.png

Brynjar Odinson

Basics

Name: Brynjar "Brynn" Thor Odinson
(Pronounced: Bryn-yArr)

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 189 lbs.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:
noh_varr2-3803.jpg

Story:
Asgardian Mythology

Role:
Brynn is a part of Asgardian mythology and takes the role of Thor.

Royal or Rebel?:
Royal

Brynn aims to take after his father. He wants to surpass him in every way possible and has no problem in fulfilling his role.

Personal

Moral Alignment:
Chaotic Good.

Personality:
Brynn is known for being stubborn and somewhat cocky when it comes down to it. He welcomes challenges and has high determination when putting his all into something he believes in. He takes great honor in showing off his skills in the more physical classes but won't ever admit that he's got a below average understanding. As intimidating and angry as he often comes off as, he's very new to earth and their customs, making him clueless and confused on an 'always' basis.

Heart's Desire:
Brynn wants to be the strongest, mightiest, greatest personification of Thor that Asgard has ever seen.

• Swords
  • Mjolnir
  • Gustav
  • Attention
  • Oak Trees

Dislikes:
  • Being told what to do
  • Losing
  • Betrayal
  • Tofu
  • Frogs

Magic Touch:
- Abilities: As the future Thor, Brynn has inherited a greatly nerfed version of his father/Asgardian abilities.
  • Peak Human Strength: Brynn's strength is that of a peak human's, even without proper exercise. He is able to bench press up to 1000 lbs. - 1200 lbs. with ease.
  • Peak Human Speed: Brynn's speed is equal to that of the greatest Olympic athletes, even surpassing them at 30 miles per hour on foot.
  • Peak Human Stamina: Brynn's musculature of the produce considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the muscles of human beings. He can exert himself at peak capacity for about 16 hours before fatigue impairs him.
  • Superhumanly Dense Tissue: The skin, muscle, and bone tissues of the Asgardian gods are about 3 times as dense as the same tissue of a human body, contributing, to their strength and weight.
  • Superhuman Durability: The bodies of the Asgardian gods are considerably more resistant to physical injury than the bodies of human beings. Asgardian gods are capable of withstanding conventional injury including great impact forces, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes and falls from great heights without sustaining physical injury.
  • Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his natural durability, it is possible for Brynn to sustain injury. However, if injured, his highly advanced metabolism enables them to recover with superhuman speed and efficiency.
  • Longevity: The Asgardian gods are extremely long-lived, but they are not immortal like the Olympian gods: they age at a much slower rate, but they are not immune to the effects of aging. Their bodies are also immune to all known Earthly diseases and infection.
- Skills:
  • Riding/Horsemanship: Many of the Asgardians are proficient horseback riders trained in riding conventional horses and winged horses in addition to other enchanted animals.
  • Combat Proficiency: The Asgardians are exceptional warriors in both armed and unarmed combat including swordsmanship and archery.
  • Weapon Proficiency: The Asgardians are known to carry swords, battle axes and war hammers among other weapons.
  • Allspeak: Thanks to the Allspeak, Asgardians can communicate and be understood by all other races.
- "Gustav" the Sword: Gustav is Brynn's enchanted weapon and a gift from his father. To use Gustav though, you need to be Brynn or of his blood (family). If not, Gustav is virtually glued to the nearest platform and can't be picked up.

Gustav's capabilities are different from that of Mjolnir. Due to not being the current god of thunder, Gustav's abilities are divine swordsmanship. Giving the user swordsmanship capabilities more advanced than what they truly are. It would turn an amateur to an expert if needed. Where Gustav moves to is also controlled by Brynn's thoughts. This includes defying the laws of physics as it can glide in the air via a thought, and lead to flying by holding the hilt of the sword as Brynn thinks up a place for it to go to. The sword is extremely durable as well, and takes superhuman strength for it to be dented, yet alone broken.

School Related

Favorite Subject:
Hero Training

Least Favorite Subject:
Chemythstry

Best Subject:
Dragon Slaying

Worst Subject:
Geografairy

Roommate:
To be decided.

Relationships

Family:
  • Thor Odinson (Father)
  • Lady Sif (Mother)
  • Loki (Uncle)
  • Hel (Cousin)
  • Odin (Grandfather)
  • Fyorgyn (Grandmother)
  • Open for other siblings/cousins
Friends:
  • Open

• Open

Enemy/Enemies:
  • Open

Love Interest(s):
  • Open

Last edited:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8nmysz91da804c0k0scco40ws_640.png

Brynjar Odinson

Basics

Name: Brynjar "Brynn" Thor Odinson
(Pronounced: Bryn-yArr)

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 189 lbs.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:
noh_varr2-3803.jpg

Story:
Asgardian Mythology

Role:
Brynn is a part of Asgardian mythology and takes the role of Thor.

Royal or Rebel?:
Royal

Brynn aims to take after his father. He wants to surpass him in every way possible and has no problem in fulfilling his role.

Personal

Moral Alignment:
Chaotic Good.

Personality:
Brynn is known for being stubborn and somewhat cocky when it comes down to it. He welcomes challenges and has high determination when putting his all into something he believes in. He takes great honor in showing off his skills in the more physical classes but won't ever admit that he's got a below average understanding. As intimidating and angry as he often comes off as, he's very new to earth and their customs, making him clueless and confused on an 'always' basis.

Heart's Desire:
Brynn wants to be the strongest, mightiest, greatest personification of Thor that Asgard has ever seen.

• Swords
  • Mjolnir
  • Gustav
  • Attention
  • Oak Trees

Dislikes:
  • Being told what to do
  • Losing
  • Betrayal
  • Tofu
  • Frogs

Magic Touch:
- Abilities:
  • Superhuman Strength: All Asgardians are superhumanly strong with the average Asgardian god able to lift (press) about 30 tons under optimal conditions.
  • Superhuman Speed: All Asgardians have the potential of being able to run and move at speeds much greater than the finest human athlete.
  • Superhuman Stamina: The musculature of the Asgardian gods produce considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the muscles of human beings. An average Asgardian god can exert themselves at peak capacity for about 24 hours before fatigue impairs them.
  • Superhumanly Dense Tissue: The skin, muscle, and bone tissues of the Asgardian gods are about 3 times as dense as the same tissue of a human body, contributing, to their superhuman strength and weight.
  • Superhuman Durability: The bodies of the Asgardian gods are considerably more resistant to physical injury than the bodies of human beings. Asgardian gods are capable of withstanding conventional injury including great impact forces, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes and falls from great heights without sustaining physical injury.
  • Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite their natural durability, it is possible for any of the Asgardian gods to sustain injury. However, if injured, their highly advanced metabolism enables them to recover with superhuman speed and efficiency.
  • Longevity: The Asgardian gods are extremely long-lived, but they are not immortal like the Olympian gods: they age at a much slower rate, but they are not immune to the effects of aging. Their bodies are also immune to all known Earthly diseases and infection.
- Skills:
  • Riding/Horsemanship: Many of the Asgardians are proficient horseback riders trained in riding conventional horses and winged horses in addition to other enchanted animals.
  • Combat Proficiency: The Asgardians are exceptional warriors in both armed and unarmed combat including swordsmanship and archery.
  • Weapon Proficiency: The Asgardians are known to carry swords, battle axes and war hammers among other weapons.
  • Allspeak: Thanks to the Allspeak, Asgardians can communicate and be understood by all other races.
- "Gustav" the Sword: Gustav is Brynn's enchanted weapon and a gift from his father. To use Gustav though, you need to be Brynn or of his blood (siblings). If not, Gustav is virtually glued to the nearest platform and can't be picked up.

Gustav's capabilities are different from that of Mjolnir. Due to not being the current god of thunder, Gustav's abilities are divine swordsmanship. Giving the user swordsmanship capabilities more advanced than what they truly are. It would turn an amateur to an expert if needed. Where Gustav moves to is also controlled by Brynn's thoughts. The sword is extremely durable as well, and takes superhuman strength for it to be dented, yet alone broken.

School Related

Favorite Subject:
Hero Training

Least Favorite Subject:
Chemythstry

Best Subject:
Dragon Slaying

Worst Subject:
Geografairy

Roommate:
To be decided.

Relationships

Family:
  • Thor Odinson (Father)
  • Lady Sif (Mother)
  • Loki (Uncle)
  • Hel (Cousin)
  • Odin (Grandfather)
  • Fyorgyn (Grandmother)
  • Open for other siblings/cousins
Friends:
  • Open

• Open

Enemy/Enemies:
  • Open

Love Interest(s):
  • Open

Im perfectly fine with you being the son of thor, but could make him a tad less powerful? He hasnt inherited his destiny yet, so he shouldnt be that strong. Change that, youre good

WIP

• fe8704fdd8e941dcf2cb6660e964cf26--anime-guys-manga-anime.jpg

??? "Paulie" Pan

Basics

Name: Paulie Pan

Age: 16? (Maybe? Who knows- they look exactly the same as the day they got here)

Height: 5'8. Weirdly tall for their apparent age or lack thereof.

Weight: 110lbs

Sexuality: Polyam Pan (were you expecting anything else?)

Appearance:
    Tall and skinny, Paulie doesn't really seem to resemble any gender- there's a lot of guessing about their assigned sex, but no one knows for sure- and that's just how Paulie likes it. With red hair, green eyes, and an eerily angled face, they eerily resemble their father. Who even knows who their mother is? Always dressed in loose pants and an airy shirt, they seem to make a point of their lack of fashion sense, preferring to make an impression the traditional way with their sparkling personality.

Story:
    Peter Pan and the related books by JM Barrie.

Role: Peter Pan

Reason For Being A Royal Or Rebel: Paulie's alignment with rebel is purely political. They love their destiny and wouldn't give it up for the world, but who needs rules and specific paths to follow? What a way to cramp someone's style- telling them how to act all the time just because of some fancy destiny. Not for Paulie, no thank you.
    Personal

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Personality:
    Paulie just wants to have fun. Sharp as a tack and a surprisingly good tester, they always have just slid along in their classes without studying, leaving time for more interesting things. Always a little naive and immature, they probably would have gotten into more trouble if not for their good grades. They have a hard time processes social cues and tend to be a little rude, in the way that a child is in more nuanced social situations.

A bit of an innocent flirt, Paulie gets crushes really easily, and spends most of their time swinging from hopeless infatuation to hopeless infatuation. Of course, they don't tend to notice the countless crushes other people have on them.

Heart's Desire: Freedom- Paulie values freedom and fun and rules are such a drag. They'd rather be back home in Neverland doing whatever the heck they want. Fairy Tales are so boring, they all have so many expectations.

Games- Paulie is never one to say no to a game, even it means they'll be 20 minutes late to class
    Girls- They're all so pretty in their dresses and cute shoes and their hair???
    Boys- They're all so handsome dresses like princes and their cute coats and their hair???

Dislikes:
    Exams- everyone is always busy studying and no one wants to play.
    Dating- actually dating someone is kinda gross. You have to spend all your time with them and tell them you love them best. Nope, not for Paulie.
    Vegetables- why does anyone like them? Why does anyone eat them?

Magic Touch:
    Flight
    Fairy Speak- Paulie can communicate with pixies and such that cannot communicate with normal humans
    School Related

Favorite Subject: Creative Storytelling- it requires literally no effort because there's no wrong way to do it.

Least Favorite Subject: Heroics 101- how did they even land in this class? Who told these people Peter Pan is supposed to be a hero?

Best Subject: Music- Paulie is a gifted flute player.

Worst Subject: Magicology- there's not many spells you can cast when all you can do it fly and talk to fairies.

Roommate:
    TBD
    Relationships

Family:
    Siblings, cousins, etc.

Friends:

Enemy/Enemies:

Love Interest(s):

rm3AOhq.jpg

Mia Menil
Basics

Name:
Miakoda Menil

Height:
5'5"

Weight:

Sexuality:
Straight

Appearance:
Mia bears the reddish skin tone indicative of Native Americans, and is proud of it. She has brown eyes and long black hair that she tends to wear down, but will sometimes wear in one or two long braids. Her wardrobe consists of mainly jeans, rough leather, and Native American inspired pieces.

Story:
Native American mythology (Cahuilla creation story)

Role:
Menil

Royal or Rebel:
Rebel

Reason for being a Royal or Rebel:
In the story Menil gets driven away from the Cahuilla by their creator, Mukat, but Mia wants to be able to stay with the people and watch them grow
Personal

Moral Alignment:
Neutral good

Personality:
Mia has always been very Kind and caring, but she's also a bit of a free spirit. She likes being able to do what she wants when she wants, but she also knows when it's time to play and when it's time to be serious. Mia is very understanding and patient, which come in handy when she's trying to teach people. She loves to learn, and is always willing to help a struggling classmate.

Hearts desire:
to be free to stay with her people

singing, dancing, music, teaching, learning, night

Dislikes:
Mukat, ignorance, cloudy nights, storms, loud noises, lightning, sour foods

Magic touch:
She has the knowledge and patience to teach anybody
School Related

Favorite subject:
tie between Muse-is, Dance Class-ic, and Grimmnastics

Least Favorite subject:
none - she loves to learn

Best subject:
kingdom management

Worst subject:
Magicology

Roommate:
TBD
Relationships

Family:
Menil - mother

Friends:

Best friend forever after:

Enemy/enemies:

Love interest(s):

Last edited:
WIPS

• d40ecc209b1fb17be7a021f6f7a920ab.jpg

Rafael Haar

Basics

Name:
    Rafael Haar

Height:
    164 cm (5'3 ft)

Weight:
    117 lbs

Sexuality:
    Questioning

Appearance:
    (Click the image to expand it)
    de5971e377506835eca547324bc26f6e.jpg

Story:
    Rapunzel

Role:
    Rapunzel

Royal or Rebel?:
    Rebel

Rafael doesn't like the idea of being trapped in a tower and rescued by some random person he knows barely anything about. He believes that as a guy he can be stronger than that.

Personal

Moral Alignment:
    Chaotic Good

Personality:
    Rafael has a strong idea of what it means to ''be a man'' and continuously works to make himself appear as such. He usually tries to act tougher than he actually is and puts on a front of confidence whenever he's around others so that nobody sees him as someone who is easily pushed around and instead as a person who's worthy of respect.

He outwardly rejects his destiny and is upfront with his distaste for everything concerning destinies and such. He tends to speak ill of the entire concept; there doesn't ever seem to be a moment when he isn't once the topic comes up. He could ramble on and on about how much he disagrees with the system and could possibly talk someone's head off accidentally if nobody interrupted him.

However, despite what he says and how he acts he is always worrying, be it about his fate or something else. He often overthinks things and tends to blow stuff way out of porportion. This typically makes him seem a tad bit dramatic and makes it easier to see through his tough guy act.

Heart's Desire:
    Rafael wants to be recognized as more of a man and not just some guy that got stuck with the princess' role.

Comments on how ''heroic'' or ''brave' he is
    Small animals
    Brushing his hair (it's a nice feeling though he'd never admit it)
    Most fruits

Dislikes:
    Being called ''beautiful'' or anything similar to it
    Somebody touching his hair without permission
    High places
    Dense forests ( A lot of things can get stuck in his hair)
    Gum

Magic Touch:
    His hair is unusually durable. You can't cut it without some kind of enchanted item, and it doesn't break off naturally either no matter how much he might neglect or pull at it, much to his dismay and annoyance.

School Related

Favorite Subject:
    Heroics 101

Least Favorite Subject:
    Damsel-In-Distressing

Best Subject:
    Theater/Drama

Worst Subject:
    Dance Class-ic
    [He can't keep himself from constantly tripping on his own hair, plus he has two left feet. (In the figurative sense of course.)]

Roommate:
    Yuki White

Relationships

Family:
    Is an only child.

Friends:
    None [other than Yuki I mean]

Yuki White ( Necromantic Necromantic )

Enemy/Enemies:
    None currently

Love Interest(s):
    None currently

Last edited:

5386cab866a6bccab62d8c00f6f59187.jpg

Brendan Queen

basic

name: Brendan Queen
height: 5'9
weight: 62kg
sexuality: biromantic asexual

story: snow white
role: evil queen / king

royal or rebel: royal
reason: because he wants power plus he will free his mommy in the mirror prison

personal

moral alignment: chaotic evil

heart desire: to free his mother from the mirror prison and conquer ever after

being king
being superior
gloomy stuff/creepy things
ELEGANCE

dislikes:
prisons
bubbly princesses/princes
pink stuff
crownculus

Personality
"I guess you could say I'm more charming than the Charmings."

Brendan is a prodigy villain. He's cunning, cold and a total bad boy. He's mischievous and is always up for a good time. He dislikes being told what to do and he often hangs out with his evil peers. He's very easy to tick off and hot-headed.

Brendan is very vain and self-absorb. He values his outer appearance and doesn't care about what anyone feels as long as he's happy. He appears to be very rude and cocky, often causing troubles everywhere.

school & relationships

favorite subject: spells, hexes, general witchery
least subject: wooing 101

best subject: general villainy
worst subject: che-myth-try

roommate:

friends:

enemies:

BFFA:

others

Trivia
probably hates everyone

PM ME FOR RELATIONSHIPS

Last edited:
Okay, well honestly the only thing that bothers me is that he is really underweight (anywhere between 58kg and 76kg would be considered healthy) but that's just me being specific and I guess it's passable.

. D O V E . D O V E

Okay, well honestly the only thing that bothers me is that he is really underweight (anywhere between 58kg and 76kg would be considered healthy) but that's just me being specific and I guess it's passable.

. D O V E . D O V E

I agree unless hes supposed to be underweight

. D O V E . D O V E
Oh shoot I remember that was the part I forgot to edit since I accidentally used his cs for belladona before rp reboot

anime-anime-girl-art-neko-Favim.com-3606792.jpg

Colette Sith

Basics

Name:
Colette W. Sith

Height:
5'3"

Weight:
112 Lbs.

Sexuality:
Asexual

Appearance:
Colette switches between a cat, her cat form is a cream, Turkish Van cat. She is not fully grown so her cat may appear to be a kitten. Due to Colette being born a cat, as a human, her ears and tail still appear. She has cream ears, the same color as her hair. Her tail, fluffy and cream, droops low to her ankles. She is thin-waisted and seemingly fit.

Story:

A Midsummer Night's Dream

Role:
The Cait Sith

Royal or Rebel?:
Roybel

The Cait Sith is known to be a brilliant minded cat, but slightly evil. He only cares for himself, for when he does help others, he does it only if it helps himself, though at the same time, he is known to be useful to some people on quests to find their true loves and such.

Personal

Moral Alignment:
True Neutral

Personality
Colette is a lot like her Father, the True Cait Sith. She is very wise and mysterious, often disappearing without warning in the face of danger. She always appears, however, at the last moment, when no one suspects it. Colette can be very patronizing and impatient with dim witted people, but she is very informative and helpful all the same. She only works with people if she receives something out of it. She is a sly and manipulative girl who is often seen with a smirk.

Heart's Desire:
She wishes to have stories and ballads told about her, the same way her father has.

Colette enjoys fish like any other cat, she fancies books and fashion. Though her favorite treats are candy and chocolate. She occasionally enjoys a cup of coffee or hot chocolate.

Dislikes:
The cat absolutely hates water, being a cat, she is unable to swim. She often hates ignorant people, or those who speak back to her.

Magic Touch:
Colette was left with the gift to disappear, fully. Other than that she has no special abilities other than heightened, cat senses.

School Related

Favorite Subject:
Riddling

Least Favorite Subject:
Damsel-in-Distressing class

Best Subject:
Grimnastics

Worst Subject:
Damsel-in-Distressing class

Roommate:
To Be Decided~

Relationships

Family:
Other than her father, she has no family.

Friends:
Who needs friends?

BFFA, Ha!

Enemy/Enemies:
Too Many to Count~

Love Interest:
She has none, nor does she care to have one.

tumblr_o5uk8h6ukx1uosm2eo1_500.png

Necromantic Necromantic

Last edited:
First of all I think you need to pick one story with the Cait Sith and stick with it. The child of the wendigo had to and I feel like she can't be the Cait Sith in every story including one.

Also, I'm judging purely from the personality but is she supposed to be nearly omnipotent or something? Please correct me if this isn't the case.

Hana the Flower Hana the Flower

First of all I think you need to pick one story with the Cait Sith and stick with it. The child of the wendigo had to and I feel like she can't be the Cait Sith in every story including one.

Also, I'm judging purely from the personality but is she supposed to be nearly omnipotent or something? Please correct me if this isn't the case.

Hana the Flower Hana the Flower
Ah, as much as I wish she was omnipotent she is not. She is merely a wise cat who has learned a lot from staying in the shadows and observing. Also, I have edited the story she is based upon.

Ah, as much as I wish she was omnipotent she is not. She is merely a wise cat who has learned a lot from staying in the shadows and observing. Also, I have edited the story she is based upon.
Okay, sorry for the misunderstanding. She's accepted.

(This means Calixta might have another person to 'sympathize' with over cat issues)

tumblr_mefxjqTyVK1rd5n33o3_r1_250.gif

My-little-monster-image-my-little-monster-36444689-500-285.gif

My-little-monster-image-my-little-monster-36444676-500-281.gif

My-little-monster-image-my-little-monster-36444678-500-226.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Asako-Natsume.jpg

tumblr_mefxjqTyVK1rd5n33o1_250.gif

Natsume Vermillion
(WIP)

Basics

Name: Natsume Tsuki

Height:
5'4"

Weight:
115 Lbs.

Sexuality:
Asexual

Story:
The Three Little Pigs.

Role:
The Wolf

Royal or Rebel?:
Roybel

Like her Father, she was born a predator, but she rarely shows it, attempting to have a clean slate.

Personal

Moral Alignment:
Chaotic Good
Personality:
Natsume is described as fiercely stubborn and miraculously brave, even to the point of not caring about what happens to herself. She is fiery and sharp-witted, though she's also very kind and genuine, loving and noble-hearted, unlike her Father.

Heart's Desire:
She wants to be the hero of a story, not a villain.

Dislikes:

Magic Touch:

School Related

Favorite Subject:

Least Favorite Subject:

Best Subject:

Worst Subject:

Roommate:

Relationships

Family:
Siblings, cousins, etc.

Friends:

Enemy/Enemies:

Love Interest(s):

tumblr_n264aco35G1qbmptuo1_500.gif

Last edited:

latest

tumblr_n3lcqvTSh01rkib8lo2_500.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_ncf0cfGBeM1tf3cvfo1_500.gif

7d18b173767eb598563852ab0c02dcd2.jpg

tumblr_nab8mjL6871rge88yo2_250.gif

Theo Liddel

Basics

Name: Theo Liddel

Height:
165 Cm, 5'5"

Weight:
120 lbs.

Sexuality:
Demiromantic

Story:
Alice in Wonderland

Role:
Alice!

Rebel or Royal:
Roybel

Despite his rebellious attitude he always comes out to be innocent, cinnamon roll.

Personal

Moral Alignment:
Chaotic Good

Personality
Theo has a cheerful personality. He is oddly tough and is not afraid to speak his mind; these traits define him as a straight-forward person.He can get very enthusiastic about most things that catch his eye and if there is something that remotely interests him, he will instantly act upon and pursue those feelings.Additionally, Theo lacks manners to some extent, as he frequently speaks with his mouth full, and tends to be very noisy and untidy.

Heart's Desire:
FOOD, he wants endless food and sweets.

Theo likes eating strawberry flavored ice cream and strawberry cake. He enjoys water and pink stuff. He has devoted his life to eating sweets and food. Theo enjoys music and dancing.

Dislikes:
Theo's dislikes are Math, peppers, onions, and stuck up people.

Magic Touch:
Universe Hopping - Theo is able to open portals from Wonderland to the Real World and countless other places.

School Related

Favorite Subject:
Cooking Class

Least Favorite Subject:

Hero Training

Best Subject:
Storytelling 101

Worst Subject:
Hero Training

Roommate:

Relationships

Friends:
-Calixta - As Theo is part of Wonderland he has a mother-son friendship with Calixta. He comes off as quite the cinnamon roll to her. He often looks up to her though he is known for teasing her about her feline appearance.

TBD

Enemy/Enemies:
TBD

Love Interest(s):
TBD

Last edited:

upload_2017-9-24_16-6-7.png

Story:
The little Mermaid

Role:
Ursula

Royal or Rebel?:
Royal

Because Arial took him in as her own kid after seeing how bad Ursula treated him.

[/scroll]

Personal

Moral Alignment:
True Neutral

Personality:
Arian is a kind person but he can be a little rude sometimes, He is sneaky and has a manipulative side when he does not get what he wants. He is also romantic and seductive, And he is sometimes selfless and does not like to be known as Ursula's son.

Heart's Desire:
He wishes to be Arial's real son so he would have no connection to Ursula.

-Magic
-Love
-Swimming
-Arial

Dislikes:
-Ursula
-Dancing
-Drama
-Rude people
-Being told no

Magic Touch:
He is a magnificent poison maker just like Ursula but when he went to live with Arial she used the Trident to Give him Control over Good and Evil magic. And Arial gave him a spell book he never lets go of.

School Related

Favorite Subject:
Spells, Hexes, and General Witchery

Least Favorite Subject:
Riddling

Best Subject:
Heroics 101

Worst Subject:
Cooking Class

Roommate:
TBD

Relationships

Family:
Arial, Ursula, Arial's Child, Prince Eric

Friends:
-Flounder
-Arial
-King Triton
-Sebastian

Lily Fish (Flounders Daughter)

Enemy/Enemies:
-Ursula
-Flotsam
-Jetsam

Love Interest(s):
TBD

[/border]

[/column]

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-24_16-13-54.png
    upload_2017-9-24_16-13-54.png
    211.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

View attachment 354209
View attachment 354216

Arian Tentacles
Basics

Name:
Arian Tentacles

Height:
5'4"

Weight:
122 lbs.

Sexuality:
Homosexual

Appearance:
View attachment 354209

Magical Appearance:
View attachment 354216

Story:
The little Mermaid

Role:
Ursula

Royal or Rebel?:
Royal

Because Arial took him in as her own kid after seeing how bad Ursula treated him.

Personal

Moral Alignment:
True Neutral

Personality:
Arian is a kind person but he can be a little rude sometimes, He is sneaky and has a manipulative side when he does not get what he wants. He is also romantic and seductive, And he is sometimes selfless and does not like to be known as Ursula's son.

Heart's Desire:
He wishes to be Arial's real son so he would have no connection to Ursula.

-Magic
-Love
-Swimming
-Arial

Dislikes:
-Ursula
-Dancing
-Drama
-Rude people
-Being told no

Magic Touch:
He is a magnificent poison maker just like Ursula but when he went to live with Arial she used the Trident to Give him Control over Good and Evil magic. And Arial gave him a spell book he never lets go of.

School Related

Favorite Subject:
Spells, Hexes, and General Witchery

Least Favorite Subject:
Riddling

Best Subject:
Heroics 101

Worst Subject:
Cooking Class

Roommate:
TBD

Relationships

Family:
Arial, Ursula, Arial's Child, Prince Eric

Friends:
-Flounder
-Arial
-King Triton
-Sebastian

Lily Fish (Flounders Daughter)

Enemy/Enemies:
-Ursula
-Flotsam
-Jetsam

Love Interest(s):
TBD

not accepted, im making a little mermaid character and you didnt ask before giving him a sibling

72b159d70e479ab24f56d755ce0f0ba8.jpg

Ry Hearts

Basics
Name:
Rory "Ry" Hearts

Height
5' 9"

Weight:
150 lbs

Sexuality:
Asexual

Story:
Alice in Wonderland

Role:
Queen (King) of Hearts

Royal or Rebel?:
Rebel

"Ah... yes. 'Off with their head!', I'm going to be destined to say? No thank you, and never will I consider saying yes. A man who orders all executions for problems - big or small - is a coward and a fool, and I refuse to become that man."
Rory would do anything to give up his destiny. Constantly under the shadow of his tyrannical mother and afraid many times of his own life when she grew cross, he would often promise himself that he would not become like her. And he isn't planning on breaking that promise now. It really didn't seem cool to be the number one most feared guy in Wonderland, y'know?

Personal
Moral Alignment:
Chaotic Good

Personality
An independent and optimistic young man with a love for strawberries and pastries alike. Rory speaks in a polite and formal (a habit he can't seem to break) manner and seems to have a certain air of confidence to those around him, and although not intentional, gives off an arrogant impression to others.

He tries to get along with everybody, and successfully does so to a point - unfortunately, he does have traces of his mother's temper in him.
He's rather unpredictable, and definitely not easily read outside of his happy exterior. One minute, he's calm, genuinely happy, and talkative - the next, he may be giving you a cold smile and not talk to you for days and you would never know what you did wrong unless you persisted enough in making him talk. Rory may not immediately explode, but he does quietly simmer until he boils and overflows with pent up irritation.

Thanks to his mother, he can't stand simply obeying authorities. Unless you have showed you earned your right to exercise the power you possess, he's always wary of you.

Heart's Desire:
"A neverending stock of strawberry sweets would be wonderful, in my opinion. Nothing is better next to sitting down with friends to drink delicious tea and eat wonderful desserts while simply enjoying each other's company.
...And without people being scared of you."
Next to having a lifetime supply of strawberries and pastries, he wants to be able to free himself from the reputation his mother has given him. He truly thinks he's different from his mother, and so sees no problem in himself - always blaming it on her instead and thus is blind to the fact he also has anger issues, though appearing in a different form.

• Anything involving cards (card tricks, card games, etc.)
• Red roses
• Tea parties

Dislikes:
• Riddles (they make his head hurt trying to figure it out)
• Spicy foods
• Cats
• Croquet

Magic Touch:
"Ah, my mother's strength I suppose? My fear when I was younger was not for naught. Angry or not, she could easily bench press 20 tons if she tried, and I'm certain she could go beyond that. Thankfully, the most physical punishment I got from her is a slap - but it hurt. For several months."

Rory possesses great physical strength, and could easily send two people flying into a wall if he punched them. He has a steel grip that could probably break bones, and has the basics down for swordsmanship.
Fortunately, he doesn't carry it around so he won't be decapitating anyone's heads anytime soon.

School Related

Favorite Subject:
Kingdom Management

Least Favorite Subject:
Riddling

Best Subject:
Kingdom Management

Worst Subject:
Anger Magicment

Roommate:
To be decided?

Relationships