Warrior Cats Event or Random Clan based Plots Ideas

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts
Hello everyone!

I, like many of you, run a warrior cats roleplay server. Mine is on discord cause I am most active on there, though I do love rpnation.

Anyhow, I have a hard time finding good plot ideas for a clan as a whole as well as coming up with fun event roleplays to do. I would like to share ideas and I will share my own to help all of you.

I also like to use dice a little in my roleplay for random things like hunting or fighting (though it is up to the person roleplaying if they wish to do that or not). That means I have a shop for items that people can decorate their cats with or things they can purchase to make things fun and interactive. Some ideas for dnd style cat items would be cool too!

Anyways, let us collab and if you are interested in my roleplay you can pm me since this is not an advertisement thread.​

Some events I have done or tried
Spirit Day- Based on many Halloween-esque holidays. It allows for cats from all the clans to gather and meet each other and everyone can share their own custom scary story or legend that they made up.

A Warriors Wish- If you go to Spiritclan Blessing (an island for healers where they share herbs) on the first snow, you can wish for something and you might be granted it. Since I use dice I thought this would be a cool way of allowing for stat raises or even special gifts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back