Evenin', Folks

Graverobber141

[Insert Clever Line Here]
Hello! It is currently evening where I'm at, so I wish you all a good evenin'. You see, I'm Southern, so I have to end all my "ing" words like that. It's in some secret code.

I'm not so sure what to put here, but I'm going to ramble a bit about myself and hope no one takes me as a narcissist. I've been roleplaying since middle school, officially. I did some before than, running around my backyard with a stick as a sword, but I didn't know I was actually roleplaying. I was bad at the start too. So bad...*Shudders* I hate to look back on those days. I roleplayed with friends, mostly, before hitting up the Runescape forums. Then I started playing World of Warcraft in early high school, became addicted, and took my roleplay there.

Uh...Well. I also like reading, writing, gaming mostly on my Xbox 360 (will probably be switching to PS4, though, when I have the money...Microsoft has sort of disappointed me). I love Game of Thrones, or A Song of Ice and Fire. I'm currently on the last book that's out right now. I also love just about any type of music, except country and rap. That's just not my cup of tea. When listening to my mp3, you can hear songs jump from The Beatles to The Used to Korn to 3Oh!3 sometimes...It's completely random.

As for roleplaying, I'll try just about any type. I just love roleplay in general.

So, I look forward to roleplaying with you guys and being a part of the community here.

Why hello there, Graverobber. Trust me, we've all had that period of self-reflection where we just want to teleport back in time and chuck a brick at our past-selves' faces. It happens.

Happened to me, at least.

But, welcome to the site, anyways. Hope you have a jolly good time around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back