[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
@Eunoia
Welp, I'll go now, users to message, requests to code, you know the drift

[/QUOTE]
I feel you. Have fun with the the accordions! <3

project request

CS info code.

How soon do you need this?

No rushing. I won't have you pushing yourself. you have plenty of time.

What are you looking for?

(If a project: how detailed do you want it to be? What does it need to have? Be as in depth as you want, and if you have any examples - link them.)

It simply needs to include accordions (Five at most.) A spot where a picture can be inserted, i would like it to be neat, if possible? I am not really picky. Something others can use for making CS's .

Color palette?

I have three basic colors needed. Silver, Gold, and a pastel-ish blue. Any colors you think need to be added, Go ahead.

Images?

A place holder if you could.

Theme?

Professional, Neat, or just Fun in general. Not picky.

Font?

Do you have a font in mind? (Italic, Times New Roman. )

@Eunoia

LilyannaGaming said:
project request

CS info code.

(If a project: how detailed do you want it to be? What does it need to have? Be as in depth as you want, and if you have any examples - link them.)

It simply needs to include accordions (Five at most.) A spot where a picture can be inserted, i would like it to be neat, if possible? I am not really picky. Something others can use for making CS's .

Color palette?

I have three basic colors needed. Silver, Gold, and a pastel-ish blue. Any colors you think need to be added, Go ahead.

Images?

Theme?

Font?

@Eunoia

I'll get on it shortly, love. :)

LilyannaGaming said:
project request

CS info code.

Color palette?

Images?

Theme?

Font?

@Eunoia

how does this look?

placeholder-dc0352541d04f2ede391667900ccbd6e.jpg
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide

no slide
no slide
no slide no slide

no slide
no slide
no slide no slide

no slide
no slide
no slide no slide

no slide
no slide
no slide no slide

Code:
[color=#fde5ab][font=Times New Roman][i][centerblock=85%]
[center][border=6px ridge #caeaf9][bg=#a1bbc7][row][column=span4][border=3px inset #caeaf9][img=https://www.rpnation.com/proxy.php?image=http://www.oemak.com/assets/placeholder-dc0352541d04f2ede391667900ccbd6e.jpg&hash=826a6aa209e83d5d5d0b0e53cc4b949a][/border][/column][column=span4][border=3px inset #caeaf9][accordion]{slide=[bg=#c0c0c0][color=#fde5ab][size=6]requisite[/size][/color][/bg]}[bg=#a1bbc7]
[/bg]{/slide}[/accordion]
[accordion]{slide=[bg=#c0c0c0][color=#fde5ab][size=6]appearance[/size][/color][/bg]}[bg=#a1bbc7]
[accordion]{slide=[bg=#c0c0c0][color=#fde5ab][size=6]persona[/size][/color][/bg]}[bg=#a1bbc7]
[accordion]{slide=[bg=#c0c0c0][color=#fde5ab][size=6]in-depth[/size][/color][/bg]}[bg=#a1bbc7]
[accordion]{slide=[bg=#c0c0c0][color=#fde5ab][size=6]misc.[/size][/color][/bg]}[bg=#a1bbc7]
[/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/column][/row][/bg][/border][/center]

[/centerblock][/i][/font][/color]

Eunoia said:
how does this look?

placeholder-dc0352541d04f2ede391667900ccbd6e.jpg
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide

no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide

Code:
[color=#fde5ab][font=Times New Roman][i][centerblock=85%]
[center][border=6px ridge #caeaf9][bg=#a1bbc7][row][column=span4][border=3px inset #caeaf9][img=https://www.rpnation.com/proxy.php?image=http://www.oemak.com/assets/placeholder-dc0352541d04f2ede391667900ccbd6e.jpg&hash=826a6aa209e83d5d5d0b0e53cc4b949a][/border][/column][column=span4][border=3px inset #caeaf9][accordion]{slide=[bg=#c0c0c0][color=#fde5ab][size=6]requisite[/size][/color][/bg]}[bg=#a1bbc7]
[accordion]{slide=[bg=#c0c0c0][color=#fde5ab][size=6]appearance[/size][/color][/bg]}[bg=#a1bbc7]
[accordion]{slide=[bg=#c0c0c0][color=#fde5ab][size=6]persona[/size][/color][/bg]}[bg=#a1bbc7]
[accordion]{slide=[bg=#c0c0c0][color=#fde5ab][size=6]in-depth[/size][/color][/bg]}[bg=#a1bbc7]
[accordion]{slide=[bg=#c0c0c0][color=#fde5ab][size=6]misc.[/size][/color][/bg]}[bg=#a1bbc7]
[/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/column][/row][/bg][/border][/center]

[/centerblock][/i][/font][/color]

It's wonderful. Thank you.

Hi there! I stumbled upon this thread, and I'd like to say that your BBCodes are absolutely stunning!

I was wondering if I could use the free BBCode CS on page 4/post #84 for some of my character sheets? Again, I just really liked the design, and of course, I'll be sure to credit you each time I utilize it.

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ibuki said:
Hi there! I stumbled upon this thread, and I'd like to say that your BBCodes are absolutely stunning!
I was wondering if I could use the free BBCode CS on page 4/post #84 for some of my character sheets? Again, I just really liked the design, and of course, I'll be sure to credit you each time I utilize it.

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!
I'm on mobile so I'm not 100% on which code you mean, but I'm totally fine with it :) And thank you so much <3

project request

Fantasy interest Check.

no time limit really. But it would be amazing if you could it done within two weeks.

it needs to have accordions for -plot, Summary, story line, roles, rules.- that's basically it. If you could pu an image spot in that be absolutely amazing.

Color palette?

typically dark colors, things that would remind you of night or more specifically midnight.

Images?

Theme?

dark.

Font?

Do you have a font in mind? I am gonna leave it up to you this time.

@Eunoia

Ps. I loved your first code for me so much I had to crawl back.

LilyannaGaming said:
project request

Fantasy interest Check.

no time limit really. But it would be amazing if you could it done within two weeks.

it needs to have accordions for -plot, Summary, story line, roles, rules.- that's basically it. If you could pu an image spot in that be absolutely amazing.

Color palette?

typically dark colors, things that would remind you of night or more specifically midnight.

Images?

Theme?

dark.

Font?

@Eunoia

Okay love, I'll get on this shortly <3

LilyannaGaming said:
project request

Fantasy interest Check.

Color palette?

Images?

Theme?

dark.

Font?

@Eunoia

I put the story-line accordion in the summary accordion for the sake of symmetry heh. Let me know if you want something different! It won't hurt my feelings :)

title here

no slide
no slide
no slide

no slide
no slide no slide

image-placeholder-500x500.jpg
no slide
no slide
no slide

no slide
no slide no slide

Code:
[color=#4b6457][font=Lora]
[center][border=7px groove #7f8b96][bg=#253443][size=7][font=Megrim]title here[/font][/size]

[row][column=span3][accordion]{slide=[bg=#131b22][color=#4b6457]plot[/color][/bg]}[bg=#253443]
[accordion]{slide=[bg=#131b22][color=#4b6457]summary[/color][/bg]}[bg=#253443]
[accordion]{slide=[bg=#131b22][color=#4b6457]story-line[/color][/bg]}[bg=#253443]
[/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion]
[/column][column=span2][img=http://www.360fashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/image-placeholder-500x500.jpg][/column][column=span3][accordion]{slide=[bg=#131b22][color=#4b6457]roles[/color][/bg]}[bg=#253443]
[accordion]{slide=[bg=#131b22][color=#4b6457]rules[/color][/bg]}[bg=#253443]
[/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/column][/row][/bg][/border][/center]

[/font][/color]
edit: oh and thank you so much for putting my shop in your signature! <3

Eunoia said:
I put the story-line accordion in the summary accordion for the sake of symmetry heh. Let me know if you want something different! It won't hurt my feelings :)

title here

no slide
no slide
no slide

no slide
no slide no slide

no slide
no slide
no slide

no slide
no slide no slide

Code:
[center][border=7px groove #7f8b96][bg=#253443][size=7][font=Megrim]title here[/font][/size]

[row][column=span3][accordion]{slide=[bg=#131b22][color=#4b6457]plot[/color][/bg]}[bg=#253443]
[accordion]{slide=[bg=#131b22][color=#4b6457]story-line[/color][/bg]}[bg=#253443]
[/column][column=span2][img=http://www.360fashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/image-placeholder-500x500.jpg][/column][column=span3][accordion]{slide=[bg=#131b22][color=#4b6457]roles[/color][/bg]}[bg=#253443]

[/font][/color]
edit: oh and thank you so much for putting my shop in your signature! <3
If we could put it to where 'summary was inside either plot or story line instead of hiding the main thing I need. That would be great.

And your welcome. I loved your codes so I find it fitting for your shop to ha e a place.

like this?

title here

no slide
no slide
no slide

no slide
no slide no slide

no slide
no slide
no slide

no slide
no slide no slide

Code:

[/font][/color]

Yes

Eunoia said:
like this?

title here

no slide
no slide
no slide

no slide
no slide no slide

no slide
no slide
no slide

no slide
no slide no slide

Code:

[/font][/color]

The shop is reopened! However, I can't promise how quickly things will be done.

Is this a tutorial or a project request?

Just one word

Project :)

Please give me a time frame!

Up to a week or two

If a tutorial: tell me how in depth you want it to be and what you want it to cover.

If a project: how detailed do you want it to be? What does it need to have? Be as in depth as you want, and if you have any examples - link them.

I like simplicity, but I also love borders. With accordion style tabs that I can use for either a cs sheet or a introduction. Hmm, a place to put pictures and a title.

The following are for projects only!

Color palette?

If you don't have a color palette in mind, just tell me what kind of colors you're looking for.

Baby pastels or Black/Grey/White

Images?

I'm not going to go on an image hunt for you. If you want images to be in it, send me links.

Put the links in a spoiler please.

Theme?

Dark, cute, etc.

Aesthetically pleasing :) < cute.

Font?

Do you have a font in mind?

Times new roman or Georgia, I usually do all my titles as pictures from signature fonts and the rest in one of those two./bg]

http://40.media.tumblr.com/36e5983f019a6d21c335dd352e920798/tumblr_mrk3ldi8qD1ssairwo1_500.png[/URL]

https://36.media.tumblr.com/c896b1eb31169024ea74b4b61d9ee747/tumblr_n8gquez2JZ1s34l76o1_500.png

[/SPOILER]
Theme?

Dark, cute, etc.

Aesthetically pleasing :) < cute.

Font?

Times new roman or Georgia, I usually do all my titles as pictures from signature fonts and the rest in one of those two./bg][/bg][/border]
So this is like a universal thing? No problem. I'll get on it when I have some time <3

CS

Take as much time as you need!

Borders and background. Accordion tabs. On top is the character name in its own border. The 2nd border will be the picture and separate accordions for the Requisite, and Bio.

The 3rd border will be for the Others.

Color palette?

I've already chosen the hex codes for you to work with.

#e9f6fb (Font color)

#bee4f3

#93d2eb

Images?

Your choice

Theme?

Light

Font?

Covered By Your Grace

Just one word

Project

I honestly don't need it any time soon, it's just going to be a universal CS sheet to use for roleplays when needed.

If a tutorial: tell me how in depth you want it to be and what you want it to cover.

If a project: how detailed do you want it to be? What does it need to have? Be as in depth as you want, and if you have any examples - link them.

This is going to be a universal CS sheet, so I would appreciate having at least 3-4 slides, but for the titles, I wouldn't want words, I would have small pixel gifs for each tab. I'll link you ones down below.

I would like it to be.... compact? Small? I don't know what word to use, but basically a centerblock of about 40-60 pixels would be the right size for me. I would also appreciate little boxes up top where I can put icon gifs, if that makes any sense.

Color palette?

If you don't have a color palette in mind, just tell me what kind of colors you're looking for.

Well, I like dark tones, like black, grey, dark red, colors like that, but maybe baby pastels thrown in there would be nice as well. I don't honestly mind. I would like this, this, or this color palette though.

Images?

I'm not going to go on an image hunt for you. If you want images to be in it, send me links.

Theme?

Dark, cute, etc.

Nature aesthetic, if that makes any sense, and very aesthetically pleasing. :-)

Font?

Something that looks like it's handwritten, such as Coming Soon or Architects Daughter.

Cryo said:

CS

Take as much time as you need!

Borders and background. Accordion tabs. On top is the character name in its own border. The 2nd border will be the picture and separate accordions for the Requisite, and Bio.

The 3rd border will be for the Others.

Color palette?

I've already chosen the hex codes for you to work with.

#e9f6fb (Font color)

#bee4f3

#93d2eb

Images?

Your choice

Theme?

Light

Font?

Covered By Your Grace

I'll be on it when I can.

lashton said:

Just one word

Project

I honestly don't need it any time soon, it's just going to be a universal CS sheet to use for roleplays when needed.

This is going to be a universal CS sheet, so I would appreciate having at least 3-4 slides, but for the titles, I wouldn't want words, I would have small pixel gifs for each tab. I'll link you ones down below.

I would like it to be.... compact? Small? I don't know what word to use, but basically a centerblock of about 40-60 pixels would be the right size for me. I would also appreciate little boxes up top where I can put icon gifs, if that makes any sense.

Color palette?

Well, I like dark tones, like black, grey, dark red, colors like that, but maybe baby pastels thrown in there would be nice as well. I don't honestly mind. I would like this, this, or this color palette though.

Images?

Theme?

Dark, cute, etc.

Nature aesthetic, if that makes any sense, and very aesthetically pleasing. :-)

Font?

Something that looks like it's handwritten, such as Coming Soon or Architects Daughter.

I've got a couple in front of you, so it'll be a few days! But I'll get on it.

Eunoia said:
I'll be on it when I can.
I've got a couple in front of you, so it'll be a few days! But I'll get on it.
that's perfectly fine babe, you take all the time you need. i'm gonna be gone from the 4th to the 19th so you have plenty of time to work on it.

don't rush yourself <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back