❀ Eu's BBCode Something or Another ❀

lashton said:
that's perfectly fine babe, you take all the time you need. i'm gonna be gone from the 4th to the 19th so you have plenty of time to work on it.
don't rush yourself <3
oh good that makes it easier.

Is this a tutorial or a project request?

Project

How soon do you need this?

As soon as you can!

What are you looking for?

It doesn't have to be overly detailed, I just want something mildly attractive to look at, with a few tabs. Tabs needed are 'Me' 'You' 'Pairings' 'Plots' 'Other' This is for a Roleplay Interest Check.

The following are for projects only!

Color palette?

Dark, but easy to read and look at. I'd like a lot of red and black in it.

Images?

None for me, thanks.

Theme?

Dark

Font?

I love the font Rock Salt! If you could include that(Perhaps for titles), I'd be thrilled.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]

Project

As soon as you can!

It doesn't have to be overly detailed, I just want something mildly attractive to look at, with a few tabs. Tabs needed are 'Me' 'You' 'Pairings' 'Plots' 'Other' This is for a Roleplay Interest Check.

Color palette?

Dark, but easy to read and look at. I'd like a lot of red and black in it.

Images?

None for me, thanks.

Theme?

Dark

Font?

I love the font Rock Salt! If you could include that(Perhaps for titles), I'd be thrilled.

[/QUOTE]
I've already got three but I'll try and do this. It'll probably be next week, bc I'm going out of town and already have 3. If that's okay, then I'll work on it :)

hey babe !

i just wanted to tell you that you can just get rid of my request and don't worry about it. i'm going to be leaving this site soon so i don't want you to worry about it right now. it would be no use for you to make it if i will never be on the site to use it.

don't waste your time on something i'm not going to use, so thank you.

thanks babe. <3

lashton said:

hey babe !

i just wanted to tell you that you can just get rid of my request and don't worry about it. i'm going to be leaving this site soon so i don't want you to worry about it right now. it would be no use for you to make it if i will never be on the site to use it.

don't waste your time on something i'm not going to use, so thank you.

thanks babe. <3

Oh alright sorry to hear that!

Eunoia said:
FREE CS TEMPLATES

image-placeholder106-500x500.jpg

[border]
requisite

all the basic info

no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide

no slide
no slide
no slide no slide

no slide
no slide
no slide no slide
[/border]

character name

character name

[img=http://www.360fashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/image-placeholder106-500x500.jpg][img=http://www.360fashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/image-placeholder106-500x500.jpg][img=http://www.360fashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/image-placeholder106-500x500.jpg]

[border]
requisite
all the basic info
appearance
[border]
[/border]

persona
[border]
[/border]

in-depth
[border]
[/border]
[/border]

Code:

character name

requisite info

no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide

no slide
no slide
no slide no slide

no slide
no slide
no slide no slide

no slide
no slide
no slide no slide

character name
[img=https://www.rpnation.com/proxy.php?image=http://www.360fashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/image-placeholder106-500x500.jpg&hash=f70baaff210ea415b32ea0ccd51293fe][img=https://www.rpnation.com/proxy.php?image=http://www.360fashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/image-placeholder106-500x500.jpg&hash=f70baaff210ea415b32ea0ccd51293fe]

requisite info
appearance

persona

in-depth

misc

[/boder]

Code:

Hi! I love the thread you have going on here, and I'm sorry that I just discovered it.

Is it alright if I use one of the free templates for a character sheet I want to work on? I love the formatting and have some ideas of how I want to change the colors. If it is okay, I plan to credit you as the creator
and bb queen!

Akeira said:

Hi! I love the thread you have going on here, and I'm sorry that I just discovered it.

Is it alright if I use one of the free templates for a character sheet I want to work on? I love the formatting and have some ideas of how I want to change the colors. If it is okay, I plan to credit you as the creator
and bb queen!
Of course love :)

Hey, I'm sorry everyone, I've been feeling uninspired. I'm going to have to cancel all requests for the time being.

Project

Monday (July 10th) at the earliest, Wednesday 9(July 13th) at the latest

I would like a character sheet template. The template should look somewhat like an audition application, with one picture placeholder in the top left, basic info across the top right, and perhaps and accordion or fieldsets underneath for everything else.

Color palette?

The theme is rainbows, and I do have a general palette set up for each color:

White - whitesmoke (#f5f5f5)

Black - black

Red - #ff6666

Orange - #ffc966

Yellow - #ffff66

Green - palegreen (#98fb98)

Blue - powderblue (#b0e0e6)

Purple - plum (#dda0dd)

Images?

Just a placeholder.

Theme?

Musical, pop idol groups, applications, trainees, rising stars

Font?

Libre Baskerville

Eunoia said:
Hey, I'm sorry everyone, I've been feeling uninspired. I'm going to have to cancel all requests for the time being.
Dang, okay. Should I delete my thing?

Project Request

Of course, I'd prefer it as soon as possible, but I plan on using this as a character skelly to use on all of my characters. There is no time frame at all. You do you.

I don't need detailed at all, but I do have a basic structure I'd like. I want to have a place for my character's image on the left with the accordions on the right. No border. No border for the accordions or anything. I'd also like a place to put a character quote. Perhaps above the four accordions? I want the background black. I want the accordions black with no border so only the word will show up white when it's finished. Make sense? If not, just let me know and I'll elaborate more. In order, in white, I'd the accordion slides to read 'General Statistics' 'Appearance' 'Personality' and 'History.' I'd like the size to be 7, please.

Color palette?

I only want black and white! Perhaps a gray?

Images?

No thank you! Perhaps you can use an image as a simple place holder, but I will be changing

Theme?

Just simple. I mean, I don't think mine could exactly fit under one specific theme.

Font?

Architects Daughter

[QUOTE="Sugar Honey Iced Tea]

Project Request

Of course, I'd prefer it as soon as possible, but I plan on using this as a character skelly to use on all of my characters. There is no time frame at all. You do you.

I don't need detailed at all, but I do have a basic structure I'd like. I want to have a place for my character's image on the left with the accordions on the right. No border. No border for the accordions or anything. I'd also like a place to put a character quote. Perhaps above the four accordions? I want the background black. I want the accordions black with no border so only the word will show up white when it's finished. Make sense? If not, just let me know and I'll elaborate more. In order, in white, I'd the accordion slides to read 'General Statistics' 'Appearance' 'Personality' and 'History.' I'd like the size to be 7, please.

Color palette?

I only want black and white! Perhaps a gray?

Images?

No thank you! Perhaps you can use an image as a simple place holder, but I will be changing

Theme?

Just simple. I mean, I don't think mine could exactly fit under one specific theme.

Font?

Architects Daughter

[/QUOTE]
my shop is closed. i've made this announcement multiple times.

Eunoia said:
my shop is closed. i've made this announcement multiple times.
I noticed that right after I posted the request. I just never got around to deleting it! So sorry. Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back