• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings European Summer Camp/Summer Vacation RP (Modern or Futuristic)

TanteRegenbogen

Cuddly enby auntcle
Since I do not have enough roleplays to keep me occupied (got two that run slow due to the amount of people and their scheduels), I have an idea for another roleplay.

Basically it is a summer camp or summer vacation roleplay that takes places in a fictional central European country based off of the Czech Republic. The setting is a small town that has a summer camp or vacation resort nearby. The landscape is mostly fields and pastures with lots of trees. There are some hills/smaller mountains nearby. A large, yet shallow river runs past the town and people like to bathe and go kayaking in the river. A couple of kilometers away there is also a decent sized lake (similar to the Lipno reservoir/46 sqkm). There is a three platform train station in town that also is a intercity train stop.

The plot is that summer vacation has come around and a group of friends decide to visit the town and its resort or summer camp. The roleplay can either be modern or it can be more futuristic with cybernetics being commonplace. Alternatively it can be like an uniformed summer school thing. There will be lots of activities and eventually also arcs. If it needs an action or horror twist to it, I can maybe work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back