Étoile: All-Girls Boarding School

Kal

Madam Stabby-Stab

Welcome to the OOC! Please use this for any and all your OOC needs.

I do not want to see OOC posts or comments in the IC or Character Sign-Ups.

Just remember,

use the OOC for OOC discussions about IC issues

rather than making comments in the IC thread. It just clutters the IC space!

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

CHARACTER SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

If you have any problems, please tag a GM.

Last edited by a moderator:
dkitsune said:
Huh, @Kal looks like I won't be having to create that interest check afterall haha
Hahaha! I was just thinking the same thing~ >w<

QuixoticKitten said:
So, just to make sure I don't screw anything up, the picture in the character sign up thread is the CS?
Yes! Any additional information is welcome, but please first PM me your character sheet so I may screen it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
magicalgirl said:
I have my character ready, I'm kind of new here... Do I send you a copy of my form so you can view it?
Yes, please PM it to me :)

magicalgirl said:
I have my character ready, I'm kind of new here... Do I send you a copy of my form so you can view it?
Ah, I noticed you posted it already. I would have preferred you sent it to me before posting it up. Go ahead and PM it to me still, and I'll decide if she works. Sorry for not being completely clear!

Kal said:
I believe we can start tonight itself~!
Woo! I'm actually not in town right now so my wifi access is very iffy, so sorry if I don't respond for an hour or so. I'm heading home tomorrow.

[QUOTE="Dark Elfling]Woo! I'm actually not in town right now so my wifi access is very iffy, so sorry if I don't respond for an hour or so. I'm heading home tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for letting me know~ Respond when you can! I'll set it up so it'll be simple to jump in.

Yes, I wanted to wait a little for the others. Then I'll have her interact.

magicalgirl said:
@Kal I sent you my form ahh
Ah, excellent~ I've seen it, just give me a little to overview and then reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back