• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Etlemest: The Prelude Characters

128 year old bisexual unicorn mary sue that casts magic and weighs less than the normal 6'2 human despite being a horse.

Why are people applying to this?

Do you honestly have nothing better to do? Last time I checked ROLE PLAYING is about PLAYING A ROLE, aka. a character that you created. Who cares who or what they are? You joined this site just like the rest of us, you had to have known that by looking through the FANTASY section you would stumble upon characters that don't fit a typical archetype (It's called fantasy for a reason), so why are you judging what other people do? Go be a tool somewhere else.

faun___chara_design_by_xgotikox-d37rgn2.jpg

Name:

Oliver Thorn

Nicknames:

Thorn in my side, Kid, Cripple, Schizophrenic ******* *******, Crazy ********

Species:

Satyros

Looks and acts 14, actually 25

Height/Weight:

5'11 and 128 pounds. 

Gear:

Rucksack, Seax knife, a brown leather jacket he wears over his gray sweatshirt, along with blue jeans. He also has crutches. 

Powers/Abilities:

Nature's Speak: Able to communicate with animals and plants alike. 

Shift: He's able to shift clothes into the kind he wants as long as he is touching them. He is also able to shift himself into animals, both traditional and mythical. 

Biography:

Born into a family of Satyros, he had it tough growing up. He was surrounded by humans in the modern year of 2016. So, Satyros and humans didn't really get along. His family had resorted to having him pretend to be cripple, which had earned him some very horrible names being called. So growing up was hard. But overtime it got easier, cripples weren't as bullied. When he was 14 his parents had died after a virus had swept the town, killing them in only 1 week. He couldn't work or do anything for that matter, and fearing to be put in an orphanage he left, becoming homeless. Along the way he had attempted something.. unsavory. The learning of magic. It was forbidden by the humans, although known. Instead of completing the spell he had ended up trapping himself in Ice. Somehow he had preserved himself for 11 years before getting out. After sleeping on a bench he then woke up in Etlemest, the boy was confused and tired and has no idea where he is...

Personality:

Kind

Mischevous

Weird

Shy

Universe:

Ja'Naro

Other:

High priest of the Cakemony cult religion. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Luth Kindling

Species: "Ahh! Sab me it's here...No no no please!" Sorry about that I'm a demon more precise a high demon...like a high priest just...oppisite

Sexuality: Straight...what else...spagehtti noodle?

Appearance: demon_king_by_alanvadell-da3vgha.jpg yeah...im this

Height/Weight: 6'5 and 162Lb

Gear: Great sword with a saw and blade in one, Demon king helm, chestplate, leg armor, hell hound fur, and demon skill belt

Powers:
Demonic summon: To be able to summon demon creatures and a small range of weapons

Deadland:5ft blast of flames and choking smile (dissipates in 10 seconds)

Skillset: Weaponry, hand to hand combat , short range combat, swordmanship

Backstory/History: I grew up in a small nice area with demons and shops with large castles. It has markets homes and a successful economy. Like a hellish Rome. So I was lucky enough to have grown up in well...a king and queens home and take over my world as heir to the crown. And so I loved my life that way happily

Personality: Aggetative, happish, grateful, revengeful, sturn, and fair

Universe: Well put it as Rome with 9× the size, people, money, and homes. Then put the most hell into it book it's my home. Nice art creation inventions and very creative and worthyful leader

Side note...if I do powergame or seem to be tell me because i almost have zero selfawarness when rping...although I will try and not powergane

Last edited:
Name: Luth Kindling

Species: "Ahh! Sab me it's here...No no no please!" Sorry about that I'm a demon more precise a high demon...like a high priest just...oppisite

Sexuality: Straight...what else...spagehtti noodle?

Appearance: View attachment 317998 yeah...im this

Height/Weight: 6'5 and 162Lb

Gear: Great sword with a saw and blade in one, Demon king helm, chestplate, leg armor, hell hound fur, and demon skill belt

Powers:
Demonic summon: To be able to summon demon creatures and a small range of weapons

Deadland:5ft blast of flames and choking smile (dissipates in 10 seconds)

Skillset: Weaponry, hand to hand combat , short range combat, swordmanship

Backstory/History: I grew up in a small nice area with demons and shops with large castles. It has markets homes and a successful economy. Like a hellish Rome. So I was lucky enough to have grown up in well...a king and queens home and take over my world as heir to the crown. And so I loved my life that way happily

Personality: Aggetative, happish, grateful, revengeful, sturn, and fair

Universe: Well put it as Rome with 9× the size, people, money, and homes. Then put the most hell into it book it's my home. Nice art creation inventions and very creative and worthyful leaders
As of the edit, I accept it. Just try not to head back into the original direction and start to powergame.

Character Sheet

Name: '0-75' Michael

Species: Human

Sexuality: Does not do romance.

Appearance:
e8538902afa5c49b72486d97b37b5103--game-concept-art-character-concept.png

As for when he's out of the suit, he has a full grown but trimmed beard, sporting red hair. He has bright green eyes, that seemed to have lost it's happiness. On his right shoulder armor one would notice a carved 'Punisher' Skull.

Height/Weight:
Out of Armor:
6'5", 367ibs.
In Armor:
7'8", 1,469ibs.

Gear:
Ho boi.
This man is armed to the teeth, sporting a Magnum on his hip. A knife in a sheathe on his left wrist, he wields a standard MA5B Assault Rifle, as well as a shotgun. He sports Mark IV MJOLNIR Armor, which provides lots of protection.

Powers/Abilities:
Enhanced reflexes, ability to self-destruct (in his armor), enhanced speed, strength, and eyesight. He can also move just by thinking about where he wants to move. Part of his Neural interface inside of his armor.

Skillset:
Michael is the perfect soldier, years of missions, intense training and combat have made him sharp and never dull. He is skilled in hand-to-hand combat, as well as rifles, assault rifles, and handguns. He is not good at romance, or expressing emotions however.

Backstory/History:
Born in one of the outer colonies, Michael doesn't remember much of his past. Only that a mysterious lady came to his school one day and the next he was on board a ship. With no Momma or Papa to comfort him. As soon as he was off the ship he was put into a team and put through intense training. By 12 he knew many combat forms, stances, how to shoot a rifle, and tactics deployed by earlier nations. At 13 was his 'graduation' ceremony. The part where he would become a SPARTAN-II. Many of the people he grew up around, lived with, and even had familial like relations with passed during the process. Even two of his squad mates. He was the lucky one. However, in his new body he had to re-learn how to do basically everything. It was difficult in his new body, meaning he was back to square one. When he was 17 however, he had finally passed the training and became a SPARTAN. He was given his own customized version of Mark IV MJOLNIR armor. Where, he added something he had learned about in tactics. Using his knife, he carved the Punisher Skull into his right shoulder armor. It was meant to show fearlessness, and was used long ago when there was the war between the U.S. and the terrorists that meant to destroy it (*wink wonk*). Two weeks after officially graduating and becoming a SPARTAN he was sent on his first mission. Which began the long line of missions in his life time. And after 22 years of missions upon missions upon missions. On one specific mission, he fell asleep in an outpost on a planet currently at war. When he awoke, he was in Etlemest.

Personality:
Michael isn't much as a personality. He was made to take orders and kill the enemy. And that's what he'll do. In this strange and new universe he'll be extremely causes and anxious to see if any of these... aliens will attack him. Meaning he'll go around with his guns showing to all.

Universe:
HALO​

Character Sheet

Name: Lonaline Swift

Sexuality: Unsure herself.

Appearance: Red hair, yellow eyes, a somewhat slim and fit build, with very long hair reaching down half her back.

Height/Weight: 5 feet 4 inches 166 pounds

Gear: Military fatigues, 2 combat knives, a sidearm pistol an M16 Style rife with ammo that has adense and strong alloy that can pierce through armored opponents, as well as a couple odds and ends she's picked up in this odd world, that being a sword she found on a dead guy, a couple throwing stars because she felt like buying them from a vendor because they're cool looking, and her swimsuit she bought for times at the beach, she's never bean to a beach, that... she can remember anyhow.

Powers/Abilities: Lack of pain. Due to an overload of her medical nanobots flowing through her body, her nervous system has completely been shocked, rewriting some of her sensation and feeling, as a side effect she has lost the ability to feel pain, though no the sense of touch.
Medical nanobots, little bots that zip around her body doing their work keeping her happy and healthy this gives her increased healing, nothing insane, but she is able to heal from wounds that would likely cripple a normal human. it just takes time, as an example it would take a total of 5 days at most to heal a broken limb to 100 percent, she will occasionally abuse this in a fight if she wants to go all out. Throw caution to the wind and break your arm for a really strong punch.

Skillset: CQC style training , though she doesn't remember her time training she still has all of that in muscle memory, like riding a bike every time she fights.

Backstory/History:SPOILERS (kidding most of yall know a lil about it and face knows the most and kinda wanna plan some possible stuff with him in terms of that so I'm leaving it blank for now.)

Personality: Bombastic, brash, playful, a bit hot headed, she's kind of a goofball at times, unfortunately some of those are serious times. She's very aggressive when she feels she doesn't like something.

Universe: Yuki's It was totally so worth it.

• Name: Shyia Isner, but goes by Engie, had the title of The EnduringEngineer

Sexuality: Straight, Bi-curious towards fairly masculine acting or looking women.

Appearance:
    AxJcqKk.png

Height/Weight: 6ft/182cm 160lbs

Gear:
    • Smart Goggles that create a HUD overlay over its visor to visualize information quickly and scan through a variety of spectrums.
    • Wrist mounted computer that functions very similarly to any sort of laptop or desktop computer. A strong computational capacity to run whatever programs or simulations that are required.
    • A smart phone that does anything what you'd imagine a smart phone to have.
    • Plasma coil handgun.

Powers/Abilities: The only noteworthy thing that could be noted is a rather quick thinking mind that is able to take her knowledge and apply it in a high stress situation. No unnatural abilities other than that.

Skillset:
    Very skilled in engineering tasks that require the building, manipulation, and interfacing with machinery, AI, and equipment.

Backstory/History: Growing up in a universe that is stamped for a eventual slow demise can be a hard thing to live through. She grew up earning a aspiration for the universe that still existed and that she wanted to see it. Though in order to do that she needed to actually survive the environment that was lain around everywhere.

In her mind she decided to tackle on this issue via creating new technology, or learning how to build in order to tackle the harshness of the reality she existed within. As she grew so did her knowledge how to view the world in parts and how to take those parts and mix them together to construct. From something as simple as a tool, to working on star ships she had a very adept ability to work on machinery. Constructing and developing Isosceles in order to aid in her ventures into the universe. The most recent project she had helped develop was attempting to gather and develop a power source that could power a device that would jump the planet into a neighboring reality to save the population of the planet. However said project failed resulting in the prompt splintering of the planet shotgunning across multiple realities, with Engie, and her companion AI being brought into Etlemist due to a effect being similar to losing a entire universe, and also the fact the universe was more than likely a few decades before a intense gravity pull would just rip everything apart.

Personality: Energetic, hopeful and ready to push forward her idea of how people should be treated. Abides by a respect people to earn respect in turn. However goes about it in a odd quirky fashion at times.

Universe: Universe he hails from was at a near death state due to a grey-goo like scenario. The only reason they're here early is from a sudden collapse of the planet he was residing on when a attempt was made to jump the planet into a alternate dimension, failing and getting shotgunned across multiple realities. With the exception of Iso and Engie who were had the lucky draw to get snatched up by Etlemest.

“Where the hell are we”

Last edited:

• Name: Shyia Isner, but goes by Engie, had the title of The EnduringEngineer

Sexuality: Straight, Bi-curious towards fairly masculine acting or looking women.

Appearance:
    AxJcqKk.png

Height/Weight: 6ft/182cm 160lbs

Gear:
    • Smart Goggles that create a HUD overlay over its visor to visualize information quickly and scan through a variety of spectrums.
    • Wrist mounted computer that functions very similarly to any sort of laptop or desktop computer. A strong computational capacity to run whatever programs or simulations that are required.
    • A smart phone that does anything what you'd imagine a smart phone to have.
    • Plasma coil handgun.

Powers/Abilities: The only noteworthy thing that could be noted is a rather quick thinking mind that is able to take her knowledge and apply it in a high stress situation. No unnatural abilities other than that.

Skillset:
    Very skilled in engineering tasks that require the building, manipulation, and interfacing with machinery, AI, and equipment.

Backstory/History: Growing up in a universe that is stamped for a eventual slow demise can be a hard thing to live through. She grew up earning a aspiration for the universe that still existed and that she wanted to see it. Though in order to do that she needed to actually survive the environment that was lain around everywhere.

In her mind she decided to tackle on this issue via creating new technology, or learning how to build in order to tackle the harshness of the reality she existed within. As she grew so did her knowledge how to view the world in parts and how to take those parts and mix them together to construct. From something as simple as a tool, to working on star ships she had a very adept ability to work on machinery. Constructing and developing Isosceles in order to aid in her ventures into the universe. The most recent project she had helped develop was attempting to gather and develop a power source that could power a device that would jump the planet into a neighboring reality to save the population of the planet. However said project failed resulting in the prompt splintering of the planet shotgunning across multiple realities, with Engie, and her companion AI being brought into Etlemist due to a effect being similar to losing a entire universe, and also the fact the universe was more than likely a few decades before a intense gravity pull would just rip everything apart.

Personality: Energetic, hopeful and ready to push forward her idea of how people should be treated. Abides by a respect people to earn respect in turn. However goes about it in a odd quirky fashion at times.

Universe: Universe he hails from was at a near death state due to a grey-goo like scenario. The only reason they're here early is from a sudden collapse of the planet he was residing on when a attempt was made to jump the planet into a alternate dimension, failing and getting shotgunned across multiple realities. With the exception of Iso and Engie who were had the lucky draw to get snatched up by Etlemest.

“Where the hell are we”

what u just expect me not to accept ur awesome characters that ive been yelling at u to join with nah lmao ur accepted as fuck

Character Sheet

Name: Lonaline Swift

Sexuality: Unsure herself.

Appearance: Red hair, yellow eyes, a somewhat slim and fit build, with very long hair reaching down half her back.

Height/Weight: 5 feet 4 inches 166 pounds

Gear: Military fatigues, 2 combat knives, a sidearm pistol an M16 Style rife with ammo that has adense and strong alloy that can pierce through armored opponents, as well as a couple odds and ends she's picked up in this odd world, that being a sword she found on a dead guy, a couple throwing stars because she felt like buying them from a vendor because they're cool looking, and her swimsuit she bought for times at the beach, she's never bean to a beach, that... she can remember anyhow.

Powers/Abilities: Lack of pain. Due to an overload of her medical nanobots flowing through her body, her nervous system has completely been shocked, rewriting some of her sensation and feeling, as a side effect she has lost the ability to feel pain, though no the sense of touch.
Medical nanobots, little bots that zip around her body doing their work keeping her happy and healthy this gives her increased healing, nothing insane, but she is able to heal from wounds that would likely cripple a normal human. it just takes time, as an example it would take a total of 5 days at most to heal a broken limb to 100 percent, she will occasionally abuse this in a fight if she wants to go all out. Throw caution to the wind and break your arm for a really strong punch.

Skillset: CQC style training , though she doesn't remember her time training she still has all of that in muscle memory, like riding a bike every time she fights.

Backstory/History:SPOILERS (kidding most of yall know a lil about it and face knows the most and kinda wanna plan some possible stuff with him in terms of that so I'm leaving it blank for now.)

Personality: Bombastic, brash, playful, a bit hot headed, she's kind of a goofball at times, unfortunately some of those are serious times. She's very aggressive when she feels she doesn't like something.

Universe: Yuki's It was totally so worth it.
Character Sheet

Name: '0-75' Michael

Sexuality: Does not do romance.

Appearance:
e8538902afa5c49b72486d97b37b5103--game-concept-art-character-concept.png

As for when he's out of the suit, he has a full grown but trimmed beard, sporting red hair. He has bright green eyes, that seemed to have lost it's happiness. On his right shoulder armor one would notice a carved 'Punisher' Skull.

Height/Weight:
Out of Armor:
6'5", 367ibs.
In Armor:
7'8", 1,469ibs.

Gear:
Ho boi.
This man is armed to the teeth, sporting a Magnum on his hip. A knife in a sheathe on his left wrist, he wields a standard MA5B Assault Rifle, as well as a shotgun. He sports Mark IV MJOLNIR Armor, which provides lots of protection.

Powers/Abilities:
Enhanced reflexes, ability to self-destruct (in his armor), enhanced speed, strength, and eyesight. He can also move just by thinking about where he wants to move. Part of his Neural interface inside of his armor.

Skillset:
Michael is the perfect soldier, years of missions, intense training and combat have made him sharp and never dull. He is skilled in hand-to-hand combat, as well as rifles, assault rifles, and handguns. He is not good at romance, or expressing emotions however.

Backstory/History:
Born in one of the outer colonies, Michael doesn't remember much of his past. Only that a mysterious lady came to his school one day and the next he was on board a ship. With no Momma or Papa to comfort him. As soon as he was off the ship he was put into a team and put through intense training. By 12 he knew many combat forms, stances, how to shoot a rifle, and tactics deployed by earlier nations. At 13 was his 'graduation' ceremony. The part where he would become a SPARTAN-II. Many of the people he grew up around, lived with, and even had familial like relations with passed during the process. Even two of his squad mates. He was the lucky one. However, in his new body he had to re-learn how to do basically everything. It was difficult in his new body, meaning he was back to square one. When he was 17 however, he had finally passed the training and became a SPARTAN. He was given his own customized version of Mark IV MJOLNIR armor. Where, he added something he had learned about in tactics. Using his knife, he carved the Punisher Skull into his right shoulder armor. It was meant to show fearlessness, and was used long ago when there was the war between the U.S. and the terrorists that meant to destroy it (*wink wonk*). Two weeks after officially graduating and becoming a SPARTAN he was sent on his first mission. Which began the long line of missions in his life time. And after 22 years of missions upon missions upon missions. On one specific mission, he fell asleep in an outpost on a planet currently at war. When he awoke, he was in Etlemest.

Personality:
Michael isn't much as a personality. He was made to take orders and kill the enemy. And that's what he'll do. In this strange and new universe he'll be extremely causes and anxious to see if any of these... aliens will attack him. Meaning he'll go around with his guns showing to all.

Universe:
HALO​
yeah you two shits were already approved in discord and this is just gonna make you excited to get a notification to be let down but i may as well state it that you were accepted for logistical reasons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back