• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Eternally With The Vampire [ Looking for a partner]

KinglyLion

When life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
Looking for someone to do an Interview with a vampire role play.

The plot is between Louis and Lestat.

Lestat wants to create a new coven of vampires but Louis doesn't think trying to recreate another coven is a good idea however, vampires all over are starting to turn wild. Something is forcing them to change into mindless blood suckers that have no control. Reports are coming in all over of these mysterious killings that seem to have no source. Humans have called it the return of the black death. Lestat being Lestat, he wants to gather the last remaining vampires before they turn. He seems to think that if vampires had each other they don't forget their humanity or what is left of it. Louis wants nothing to do with that idea much less anything Lestat is trying to plan. The memory of Claudia is still fresh in his mind and what happened when they met the last group of vampires. Lestat doesn't want to lose Louis again.

This is a MXM roleplay. I'm open to more ideas and any other plot twists. I always wanted to explore their relationship. If there is a particular character you want to be then let me know. you can have first pick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back