Escape to Kitty Town (A Neko adventure)

Adrianna was up on a roof top. She looked down to see JCat. She laid flat trying not to be seen by to many people with her stolen bread. She looked around and then back at JCat. "That could be someone to keep an eye on." She said. She was wearing her brown outfit at the moment her jacket covering her arms and keeping her fairly warm from the wind.

(Fire of Hearts)

"Where do you think we should start?" JCat asked almost seemingly to herself. She waited a bit as if recieving a response, "I don't think we have the money to get something to eat." Once again she paused as if listening to a reply but she did seem to be looking at something but nothing was seen, "Not much. We spent most of what we had at the inn."

Adrianna looked down listening silently. Her ears twitched and her tail rose up as Adrianna jumped down expertly landing and going into a bit of a roll. She hid in the shadows knowing if anyone were to see her it spelled trouble. "Over here." She called her tail twitching slightly behind her. She blew her bangs from her eyes. "Come on now...I got some food I'd be willing to share to another Neko."

(Fire of Hearts)

JCat heard the other Neko as she was a little shocked. Had she been listening to what she had been saying. She did realize it'd look strange. But as she offered to share some food she decided to go ahead and except. "Ok thanks," JCat replied, "But what's with all the secrecy?"

Adrianna looks at her and then held up the bread. "Hmm...a bit of a spot light on me recently and it's not welcomed I tell you." She chuckled and then pushed her hair out of her face. "And you? Not to normal for a neko to be alone out here." She said smiling and leaning against the building. Her tail wrapped around her waist.

(Fire of Hearts)

JCat accepted the bread. She broke it in half and then trying to go unsuspicious she puts her hand behind her back, "Well that'd explain all the strange stairs I've been getting," JCat said, "And the inn keepers strange mannerisms as I was getting a room. But I've been traveling, looking for some information." JCat brought her other hand to her side but the piece of bread was no longer there.

Adrianna tilted her head noticing her strange behavior. She perked her eyes as the piece of bread was suddenly gone. She looked at her. "Heh...yeah." she said and then looked at her. "Information....on what?" She asked eating her own piece a bit.

(Fire of Hearts)

JCat took a bite out of her bread before replying, "I'm looking for information on a way to make a town vanish." She took another bite of bread still pondering.

Adrianna raised an eyebrow. "Make a whole town...disappear?" She crossed her arms. "Sounds impossible...and crazy." She said and then tilted her head. She started combing the fur on her tail and then looked out and around. "Now what would lead you to search such a goose chase?"

(Fire of Hearts)

JCat looked as if she was looking at someone but there wasn't anyone there then she looked back as the Neko, "I've seen it happen and I'm trying to figure out how to reverse it."

Luna sat down on the fire escape flipping her soft black tail around "I don't understand, she used to love it when I would sleep next to her" she mummbles, she hangs her feet off of the railing swinging them back and forth as the breeze brushed passed her long dark purple hair and occasionally pops a jolly rancher in her mouth that she snuck off of the kitchen counter before getting a sandal thrown at her back

Coletto sat on the side of a nearby road, munching on a sandwich. "Hmm! Hmm! Na-la sando-wiiich!" He hummed to himself as he chewing through soft ham. He looked down the road and flicked his tail. There were several other nekos, but that didn't concern him the slightest.

Alex sighed, blowing a tuft of his fluffy hair out of his eyes. He was with Sarah, one of his mistresses at an inn. She was expecting to meet a friend of the family who was in town here, and of course Alex had only been brought along to cater to their needs, whatever they may be. He looked to his left. Since he had arrived a few minutes ago, he noticed a few nekos talking. They seemed casual about it, like they didn't have to be anywhere, do anything... Could it be...... Could they possibly not be owned.

He flicked one of his ears, trying to catch a bit of their conversation. The one on the left seemed to be out of town, possibly staying here. Could she be free? It was dangerous here, she might be captured and enslaved like he was. Could she be from... Kittytown? The mystical place that was thought to just be a myth, where nekos could be free. He glanced at his owner. When the friend arrived and they chatted perhaps he could sneak over to them.

Rei-Jane was fighting against Ari. Ari flipped her which made her land on her back. "Oof!" went Rei-Jane when she fell. Ari looked at his watch and was breathing heavily. "40 minutes. You have improved a lot. I remember me beating you in less than 20 seconds," Ari chuckles. Rei-Jane blushed. "Watch! Someday I will be as good as you and I will beat you up!" She yelled. Ari messed up her hair. "Good luck is all I can say," he laughed. She went to the bathroom and washed her face. "I gotta go to work today, take care and watch our room." Rei-Jane said. "Don't worry. I will. Be careful too. I don't want any pervs flirting with you or anyone kidnapping you because you are only mine." Ari kissed Rei-Jane's forehead before she had put on her hat and locked the door when she walked out. Ari always took care of her as if she was his daughter.

Coletto flicked his ears. Kitty Town? Where had he heard that before...? Right. He didn't remember when, but Coletto recalled hearing about a place where the nejos were treated fairly. That was a place he wanted to go. Coletto flicked his tongue. That was just an old rumor! Curious as ge was, he scooted a bit closer to listen.

Adrianna looks at him. "Hmm...interesting." She said and then rubs her head. Her ear flickered a bit and she turned to look. Her ears swiveled to pick up any sound. "So...where exactly did this happen?" She asked looking back at the slowly getting stranger JCat

( Fire of Hearts:

Adrianna looks at him.
JCat is a girl.)
(Fire of Hearts, SongOfTheSpiritWolf, xXDesperatexAngelXx )

But JCat turned her head to a spot after giving a small nod she turned back to Adrianna, "There're are people listening into our conversation. We'll talk more later." JCat then turned to walk off. She didn't like people ease dropping on her. Though she wasn't sure of their exact intentions. She was only told that people were listening in on her.

Coletto hissed. Found out. He mumbled angrily and ripped off a piece of his sandwich. He growled," Geez..." He sighed," Can't find nothin these days..." He grumbled. Coletto gulped the sandwich piece and stood up, stretching. He planned to go to the river to wash, but that rumor still lingered on his mind.

Ari walked out of the inn and went to walk around city with a hat on. "So what am I suppose to do now" Ari groaned. Rei-Jane arrived at the cafe and changed into her maid outfit. She started serving customers and smiling at random stranger.

JCat walked on trying to get clear from whoever it was that was listening in on her. So she makes her way to a diner. She looks in seeing the delicious food. Then she turned to an empty spot. "I told you, we don't have any money," she said to the spot.

JCat was a little suprised at the sound of the other persons voice. But she turned around anyways wondering who it was. She noticed it was another one of the towns Neko's. "Yes?" JCat asked her being polite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back