• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Escape the Darkness

Robo headed in a different direction so he did not I want whoever is up there to be in a fight all the bugs started to follow Robo and Sanpuku."dang there is about 10 of them and they're all big as you come on Robo let's get some distance away from those two they seems to be focused on us."

after they got a good distance away and in a clearing in the forest Robo turned around and started to fire his cannon at the giant bugs

(srry...)

He couldn't see anything. All he could see is the darkness around him, coming closer. A figure came closer, and he backed away.

Robo started to back up a bit as they came out of the woods."dang it these"Sanpuku said as he stands upon Robo shoulder.Robo continues to backup backing up into something that they did not see

Last edited by a moderator:
John's sight returns to normal, and he looks around. "W-Where am I?! Tell me now!!!" In a few seconds, a illusion of pain sweeps through Elsa's body, attacking where most vulnerable.

Elsa falls onto her knees screaming. She looks at the man and smacks him cross the face. "I was trying to help you!" She screamed at him slowly getting up.

Elsa scoffs and soon realizes that she's alone. "And that's just great, i'm alone again!" She sighs and starts to walk through the twisted forest.

Drako flies in the sky above and he looks down to see a man running through the woods with a robot. He flies down and lands in front of them with his wings of bones. "Hello." He says smiling.

Sanpuku fell off robo seeing the guy land in front of them robo fires his cannon at last bug killing it.Sanpuku started to feel around he felt scales and he looked at the giant wings on the side he was on a dragon.

John stops running and tries to catch his breath. What the hell. Just two seconds, and already hit by someone else. Where was he? "Hey? Anyone?" His head suddenly threw a wave of pure agony, and he doubled over. He could hear voices... he could hear people talking... A dragon?! What the hell was this place... He got up, and started to walk around again.

Elsa took a break in the twisted forest. No light, and no body. She sighed and started to cry. Though she used to be a commander of a large army, she hasn't had command or confidence in awhile... She was broken and her sobs filled the forest.

Luna awoken and saw the dark clouds and the rain. "Great! This is just Great! Another fine day looking for food." She said being sarcastic. She then went for a walk and noticed a tree with some pears. She quickly ran stuffing every pear in her mouth. The rest she put in her sack. Luna then heard someone crying. She walked over to the forest and saw a girl crying. "Excuse me miss but why are you crying?"

John stopped at a tree, and rested. He heard someone crying nearby and decided to go to the voice. He found the same person there, and frowned. "You okay?"

Elsa stood up and faced the young girl. "I'm fine..." She says wiping her tears away and the hooded man came back. "You want my help after all?" She says sarcastically.

"You were a commander. I was once too, a captain really. Looks like someone else has brains here too... And... why can I hear your thoughts? It's strange, but I hear voices around..." John sits down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back