• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Bug Error Message

SavannahSmiles

вσ∂у ιη тнє αвуѕѕ, нєαят ιη ραяα∂ιѕє
Recently I've been getting a error message, a 504 I think? I've gotten it on my phone and on my laptop and it says there's a problem with the server. It only lasts a few seconds but I was just wondering if others were experiencing this?

Recently I've been getting a error message, a 504 I think? I've gotten it on my phone and on my laptop and it says there's a problem with the server. It only lasts a few seconds but I was just wondering if others were experiencing this?

Has it happened within the last few hours?

Has it happened within the last few hours?
Yes, it happened at around 11:36pm CST. But it's been happening over the last couple of days as well. At first I thought it was just my phone because I didn't have good service but then it happened on my laptop earlier.

Yes, it happened at around 11:36pm CST. But it's been happening over the last couple of days as well. At first I thought it was just my phone because I didn't good service but then it happened on my laptop earlier.

Thanks for letting me know :)

This is a server setting that needs to be tuned. I've adjusted it so let me know if it happens again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back