• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional Erin’s (attempts at) doodles

FoolsErin

when you at the when you you when the
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I’ve always admired people who can produce works of art with a stylus and tablet/pencil and paper. I am not one of those people however, and I am certainly no artist. I just wanna share the sometimes occasions I do draw things. So yea.

Something I made on a February Saturday. Supposed to be sketches of this one OC I have who is an alien that rides around in a robotic human suit with a bunch of her servants and all. I tried coloring it in with these pens I found, but all the color just kinda turned brownish.

Something I doodled in class during some extra free time we had. It’s supposed to be a bunch of butterflies and bees, if you couldn’t tell. Also you can see my terrible handwriting here.

I think making this thread is motivating me to doodle a bit more. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, I was planning on improving my rock bottom trash art skills sometime in this lifetime.

To be honest it’s really hard not to delete this thread entirely because I am very aware of how much lower a quality my “art” is in comparison to everyone else who makes threads here.

But I manage not to, somehow.

Everyone has to start somewhere. You have the base talent for it. All you have to do now is keep drawing and practising, you'll start to notice little improvements over time ^^

Don't put yourself down! Though it's hypocritical of me, I do the same LOL. I think most artists do, you're your worst critic! Which is both a bad and a good thing, because it makes you put yourself down, but it also makes you thrive to do better. I love the alien design, you should doodle whenever you feel like it and maybe remake the alien after a few months minimum, you'll see progress already. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back