Eric Fabian

AzileQueen

One Thousand Club
Eyes - Him

name: Eric Fabian

*sexuality: straight

Personality: Eric is a player. Back in school, it was rumored that he lost his virginity at seventeen. He'll usually stay in a relationship--until things get serious. Because of this, he's goofy and not-so serious, especially when it comes to anything solemn. He's outgoing; however, he tends to avoid conversations with people that aren't "that important." Despite this, he'll choose to involve himself with the group due to their connections.

Bio:

REAL

Honestly, life was just horrible for him. His parents and siblings were abusive, explaining all of the scars and even his missing right arm. Eventually, the police found out and simply threw him into an orphanage.

FALSE

He was adopted. He knew his parents, however, and still love them more than his adoptive father--the Sheriff of Elmsville. His biological parents were kidnapped when he was about 10, and he was somehow able to get to the police before his fate ended like theirs. His father, for reasons unknown, was in Brazil and adopted him while he was there. While they were there, Eric would often run away to try and find his parents. Then, one day he woke up in a hospital with no memory of what had happened in the last 48 hours, and no right arm. His father refused to tell him what had happened.

He was 13.

A week later he and his father went to America, his father's home. His father became town Sheriff, while Eric only grew further and further apart from him. He found out about his powers soon enough, and you could say that that was the start of "Eric on his high horse." He finished school surprisingly early.

*Power: He has the ability to transform a anything into something better--more powerful. During all times, however, a part of his body must be touching this thing. If he loses contact, it goes back to its natural form. Think of it as Cinderella, perhaps? The only problem is, the bigger the thing is, the harder it is for him to transform it.

Skills:

Transforming things

Singing

Sex--joking joking maybe hue hue

Shooting

Fixing things

Shooting

Singing

Women

Smoking

Cars

*Dislikes:

Cheap cars

Ugly women(wow rude much)

Texan food

Chinese food

*relationship: playboy

*friends: none

*enemies: a lot of dads, probably?

Eric 101:

He has a prosthetic arm and hand that may or may not be used to be transformed later in the RP~

He didn't lose his virginity at seventeen. Heck, he's only made out with chicks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eyes - Him

name: Eric Fabian

*sexuality: straight

Personality: Eric is a player. Back in school, it was rumored that he lost his virginity at seventeen. He'll usually stay in a relationship--until things get serious. Because of this, he's goofy and not-so serious, especially when it comes to anything solemn. He's outgoing; however, he tends to avoid conversations with people that aren't "that important." Despite this, he'll choose to involve himself with the group due to their connections.

Bio:

REAL

Honestly, life was just horrible for him. His parents and siblings were abusive, explaining all of the scars and even his missing right arm. Eventually, the police found out and simply threw him into an orphanage.

FALSE

He was adopted. He knew his parents, however, and still love them more than his adoptive father--the Sheriff of Elmsville. His biological parents were kidnapped when he was about 10, and he was somehow able to get to the police before his fate ended like theirs. His father, for reasons unknown, was in Brazil and adopted him while he was there. While they were there, Eric would often run away to try and find his parents. Then, one day he woke up in a hospital with no memory of what had happened in the last 48 hours, and no right arm. His father refused to tell him what had happened.

He was 13.

A week later

*Power: He has the ability to transform a anything into something better--more powerful. During all times, however, a part of his body must be touching this thing. If he loses contact, it goes back to its natural form. Think of it as Cinderella, perhaps? The only problem is, the bigger the thing is, the harder it is for him to transform it.

Skills:

Transforming things

Singing

Sex--joking joking maybe hue hue

Shooting

Fixing things

Shooting

Singing

Women

Smoking

Cars

*Dislikes:

Cheap cars

Ugly women(wow rude much)

Texan food

Chinese food

*relationship: playboy

*friends: none

*enemies: a lot of dads, probably?

Eric 101:

He has a prosthetic arm and hand that may or may not be used to be transformed later in the RP~

He didn't lose his virginity at seventeen. Heck, he's only made out with chicks.

I like the concept but how powerful are we talking? Like If he were to use a knife, what type of damage could it do? 

I like the concept but how powerful are we talking? Like If he were to use a knife, what type of damage could it do? 

I mean like, he can't turn it into a gun. He could turn it into a sharper knife, but I mean imagine.. ugh, what's that cartoon called... um, well.. take a gun, for instance. He could turn that into a futuristic-looking gun that shoots laser beams(I think it'll depend on what kind of gun it is, though).

Looking at it now, it seems too OP.. XDD

I meant it as a reference for how the weapons would look like--not how big or powerful(so don't worry about him being OP).

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at it now, it seems too OP.. XDD

I meant it as a reference for how the weapons would look like--not how big or powerful(so don't worry about him being OP).

I'm not worried we need some heavy hitters anyway. I made one of my own. So long as he doesn't overshadow anyone else in their own catagory ex. Outrunning Alex, out lifting Lillian, um...out stealthing Gina, he seems like he has potential to be a jack of all trades, but a master on none. (Except parhaps sex xD  that really tickled my funny bone.) 

I'm not worried we need some heavy hitters anyway. I made one of my own. So long as he doesn't overshadow anyone else in their own catagory ex. Outrunning Alex, out lifting Lillian, um...out stealthing Gina, he seems like he has potential to be a jack of all trades, but a master on none. (Except parhaps sex xD  that really tickled my funny bone.) 

How would he be a master at the latter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back