kirisuto12804

The blood elf hunter
character name: Enzerubebii Stormdancer

character race: elven

character age: 124(human years 24)

height: 4'11"

weight: 120lbs

Title: Commander of the bleeding arrows

character powers: As a beastmaster, also known as beast master, is a warrior hero or wilderness warrior who is able to call forth the creatures of the forest to serve her.These lone wandering forest dwellers come from all backgrounds and cultures, seeking the essence of combat through the mimicry of wild beasts.Beast masters are noble savages, wandering the woods and communing with nature. The beastmaster is more at home with wild animals than sapient beings, able to call upon the forces of nature to help him. Most beastmasters are mercenaries, but a few work solely for a kingdom.The beastmaster is a wilderness warrior who has developed an uncanny rapport with animals. Though truly fearsome in battle, the beastmaster can be quite gentle when dealing with creatures of the wild. A beastmaster typically travels with one or more animal companions such as hawks and bears who show incredible loyalty to their humanoid friend. Though a beastmaster prefers to spend his time in the wild with his animal companions, shes not averse to venturing into civilized lands when the need arises. As long as animals may be found where he travels, the beastmaster is at home.A beastmaster can use body language, vocalizations, and demeanor to improve the attitude of an animal (such as a bear or a giant lizard). The beastmaster may comprehend and communicate with animals and magical beasts.The beastmaster can grow claws and fangs or horns. In time they grow even longer and wicked than before.

character bio: Born in a elven village to a paladin and a warlock.She lives alone with a spirit beast Stormy. Rumor has it that one every 12 hours a child of skoll will decend to earth looking for a chosen beast master. They would have blue fur, a saber tooth wolf look to them and a lighting aura.Her older brother Jonosan the mage called her crazy. So she began training since the twilight incident with her father's betrayal.What her father did was take some of the poor elfs sanity.when she got strong enough she was summoned by an old warchief and a mage to help hunt down an evil warrior and try to fix what he broke..She experiences the world on a different level than most.intelligent with some things, suspicious of people that seem too friendly, manipulative, sensual,secretive about her past unless you gained her trust, Creative with combat and deep feeling, she is a expert at human and animal body language, and can see right through to your real motives and weakness. However, she is ruled by her own thoughts and emotions, sometimes too much. As she cannot escape the despair within her soul of becoming insane and hurting someone.

character catch phrase: (In combat when pissed) "Shut up and bleed" (Out of combat.)I go by a hunter code.'When my bow falls, so shall the world. When my heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty,no, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul.'

(To a prep girl) No amount of pretty armor will give you dignity.

daily life:: Every day, she gets up and takes a patch specially medicated to control her sanity. She will move about the world, she will show it she can survive. then every day again, the hunter will sleep. A hunter often lives a simple existence, not having to worry about politics,they will hang onto their jobs. This is because they rarely venture into a city, often simply living from the land that they are provided with. Hunters respect and revere animals, however they still eat them. This is because they believe that each life has a greater purpose beyond their current form. One day, a hunter too will die, and she then will pa back the debt she owes from her life.

Organizations: It is very rare for a gathering of hunters to occur. Hunters are solitary beings that find life much easier alone. However their are two times they will gather in mass. The first, is when a great leader of the hunter dies.The second time they will gather is during a solstice, when the days are either the longest of the year in summer or the shortest in winter. This happens usually some where deep in a forest or on a high mountain. A place were only hunters can access, making it sacred and secluded. These gatherings last for many days after the solstice is over, many who join them often falling into a haze of sorts of drunken adrenaline, in this time their are a number of acts committed that would be seen as sinful by many others existing in more 'civilized' regions.

character dislikes:

Poachers

preppy girls

perverts

character likes:

hunting

nature

her animals

music

character Favorite foods:

Peaches

chocolate lava cake

Last edited by a moderator:
This is quite intresting and is quite descriptive. I like the ideas of beast hunters and I like the way you describe there behavior in a way in a whole it very good how you mention them being mercenary wilderness hunters and noble savages and them using verbal and non verbal ways to communicate with the animals and its sounds pretty dame cool I would like to see the relationship between hunter and there animal companies.

Thank you. I did ALOT of freaking research to find the right description and turned out it was infront of my face in 2 games my pathfinder and my world of Warcraft game. If you wish to have her in a rp xeno i would be honored i do need to edit a bit of it though.

((Sorry for the late response it's been one busy week mate I'll tell you but any way your research should be upmost commended you did a good job creating this character and if you ask me I should be the one honored by you for the offer.

[dice]7034[/dice]

Thanks loving Warcraft has it perks. And if anyone rps with me and she's in it they will see her bonding with animals and also her tsundere like behavior around men. And she is adaptable to even a Dungeons and dragons or fantasy rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back