• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for MxM rp partners!

BearrOmelet

is total trash
I'm espically looking for rpers who don't mind me using a shapeshifter/naga/non-human oc.

Here's my rules and such!

-I only do paragraph/lit style rps.

- I prefer to rp over Skype or email, though if you have a DeviantArt, I'm willing to rp through notes on there.

-I expect to at least see an effort that you're trying to match my replies. I don't expect every reply to match in length, just for there to be a visible effort.

- I'm especially looking for a LONG TERM rp partner!

-I'd like some peeps who don't mind OOC talk! I really enjoy it, and getting to know the person makes the rp more fun for me!

-I HATE one liners. I know it will happen sometimes, but if its every single reply, I will end the rp.

-I will NOT be the only one supplying plots and new ideas for the rp. I'm sorry, but that's a BIG pet peeve for me.

- I refuse to do love at first sight rps. They're just really boring for me.

- Please, try to have correct grammar. I understand that typos and shiz happen, because it happens to me a lot, but if you start text talking, I'm done.

- I prefer MxM rps.

- I will NOT do romance of MxF pairings, and I really don't like rping FxF at all. Sorry.

- Ummm, I think that's it for rules.

Things I love to rp:

- Argumentative/Smart ass Couples

- Shape Shifters/Lycanthropes/Weres/Nagas/Vamps

- Spell casters

- Anything fantasy really

- Kenomimis

- Wilderness type ones

- Russian Accents <3

Things I will NOT rp:

- Love at first sight

- Pure slice of life rps

- Non-con/ Rape

- Killing my main character

- ANY cannon character

Feel free to ask about anything not mentioned here! Please, just don't flip out if I say no!

I don't have any set plot or character in mind for this, so if you have a character or plot you'd like to use, please let me know! If you don't, I can quickly come up with something. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiii. :3

I have a few RPs running at the moment if you want to see how I write, otherwise, I would love to do something like the argumentative/smart ass couple or the seme x seme one. Also, in your rules you said you do not do smut but then in your 'things you love' you said 'smut of course'? Just double checking about that.

I also have a few characters in a thread if you want to have a look at them.

Koala said:
Hiii. :3
I have a few RPs running at the moment if you want to see how I write, otherwise, I would love to do something like the argumentative/smart ass couple or the seme x seme one. Also, in your rules you said you do not do smut but then in your 'things you love' you said 'smut of course'? Just double checking about that.

I also have a few characters in a thread if you want to have a look at them.
Sorry for the confusion about that! It was meant to say I will not do smut of MxF pairings! You don't really have to show my how you write, as long as it's paragraphs. My posts are usually not super long, and usually range from 4-12 sentences, more if the replies I'm getting are longer. I'd love to do an rp like that. I've been looking for one for awhile.

Could you send me a link or something to the thread please?

And would you be willing to do this over Skype chat or email?

BearrOmelet said:
Sorry for the confusion about that! It was meant to say I will not do smut of MxF pairings! You don't really have to show my how you write, as long as it's paragraphs. My posts are usually not super long, and usually range from 4-12 sentences, more if the replies I'm getting are longer. I'd love to do an rp like that. I've been looking for one for awhile.
Could you send me a link or something to the thread please?

And would you be willing to do this over Skype chat or email?
I've never used Skype but I'm happy to.

Here - the first guy is for MxM, the girl is purely MxF and the last two can be adapted to MxM or MxF. I'm currently in love with the last guy, but the first is the most developed and also the messiest character.

Koala said:
I've never used Skype but I'm happy to.
Here - the first guy is for MxM, the girl is purely MxF and the last two can be adapted to MxM or MxF. I'm currently in love with the last guy, but the first is the most developed and also the messiest character.
I'm sorry. >< But I'm really looking for more fantasy orientated roleplays, involving non-human characters? Because in all honesty, I have like...three human characters total? And they seem like they'd all be more part of a slice of life type of setting, which really isn't something I enjoy.

Hello! I have two characters, both non-human. Unfortunately I'm a new member and I'll have to wait before I can link things and pm, but I'm looking for the same thing in a rp partner so I had to comment! You can E-mail me if you'd like and I can send character details and all that junk. :')) I'M LIKE SUPER UNORGANIZED ON THIS LOL.

Mikao said:
Hello! I have two characters, both non-human. Unfortunately I'm a new member and I'll have to wait before I can link things and pm, but I'm looking for the same thing in a rp partner so I had to comment! You can E-mail me if you'd like and I can send character details and all that junk. :')) I'M LIKE SUPER UNORGANIZED ON THIS LOL.
Email sent!

Hello! I would love to do a fantasy MxM RP with you. I have a large variety of characters, both human and non-human, and I'm open to quite a few things. For example I can do Human x Non-human or Non-human x Non-human, since most Human x Human RPs tend to be slice of life (which is a bit boring, unless well thought out). Some of my non-human characters include a merman, a cervitaur, and a few other variants. I currently do not have a Naga character, but if you're especially interested in that I can attempt to create one.

I would prefer to have no smut in the RP, but I don't mind the mention of it in the RP.

My only concern is that I would not be able to RP on any other site. I do have a deviantart account, but I don't have a computer currently and using deviantart with a phone is beyond difficult and irritating.

If you're interested, I would love to do a RP with you! Please get back to me if possible!

Id love to try rping with you ! My account here is new but ive been roleplaying for many years feel free to pm me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back