Entrance/Exit

Nobody

The Bad-Title Maker

2297668_1325286680994.03res_500_258.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Huh... this is Fumizuki Academy." The black haired girl says, carrying a tightly wrapped object on her back. In her right hand is a piece of paper, folded. As she walks through the black opened gates, she opens the folded paper and it reveals to be the school schedule. "....I see, head to the gym." After reading the schedule, the black long haired girl makes her way towards the gym for the opening ceremony. 

Chinen Ryoichi ~ Kazuichi Senji's residence

"A perfect morning for breaking and entering"

"C'mon Kazuichi, we're going to be late!" Ryo yelled while banging his fist on his friends front door. The pale skinned teen was rather angry at his friend, which was a rare occurrence for him. Ryoichi and Kazuichi have been friends since their first year, in Ryo's opinion it's rather weird for a student from class B to be friends with an F class student. Especially fro someone as shy as Ryoichi, but honestly if felt like Kazuichi was too lazy to judge Ryo about anything, which was nice. After giving the door a few more bangs Ryo let out a fit of frustration, "Dammit," he silently cursed before sliding his hand twords the door knob. Not to much surprise with one quick turn of the knob the door swung open, "I shouldn't be surprised," Ryo grumbled before taking a few steps into Kazuichi's residence, "Yo Kazuichi! I thought we were going to meet up somewhere!" Ryo yelled, cupping one of his hands so that his voice echoes throughout the building.

Kazuichi was having a nice little dream one where he had managed to create a robot that would do everything for him, so he could finally sleep forever. Then was was woken from his slumber by the yells of a familiar voice. Kazuichi sat up finding himself on the floor he guessed he must've fallen out of his bed and somehow stayed asleep. Standing up he peaked out of his room's doorway to see Ryo causing a ruckus. "Oh Ryo sorry I must've forgotten to set my alarm." He yawned walking towards his old pal Ryo was a kind person and Kazuichi found himself hanging out with him more and more, throughout first year. Not really paying attention as he walked he was now bumping into Ryo. He stopped yawned again and placed his head against Ryo not moving. "Ryo-chan carry me?" He begged only ever calling him Ryo-chan when he wanted something from him. "Please you know how much I suffer from the rare condition known as YD aka Yearn to Do." A fake illness Kazuichi had come up with to explain his intense laziness. He could swear that when he first explained the fake sickness to Ryo that the boy believed him but no one was that gullible...he hoped. 

@Captain Spooks

Simon breathed in deeply before sighing in delight, skipping a bit at each step! Wow! Today was a BEAUTIFUL morning! The sun was shining, its rays bathing him in warmth! The birds were chirping and taking out fresh and fat wiggly worms to bring back to their chicks! And the clouds were as fluffy and white as snow! Yep! A beautiful day that seemed to match a beautiful event! And what was that even you may ask? "My first day at the academy!" Simon cheered, his high-pitch male voice ringing throughout the streets. Grinning, he clenched his fists, stars in his eyes. "This is super duper exciting! I've heard the academy is really really fun! And anew school means new people! And new people means new friends! And new friends means tons of FUN!" He exclaimed, jumping and clapping. His grin widened. "And the best part is that I get to share this moment with the coolest, awesome-est, most wonderful person I know! RIGHT, TABITHA?!" He yelled as he whirled around and looked up...

And up. And up.

There, standing before him, was a frowning figure of pure black and purple. Even the sunlight wasn't able to rid of the pure darkness the hulking girl seemed to emit. Red, piercing eyes slowly looked down at the much shorter boy below, a glare slowly forming. Slowly lifting one of her large hands, she reached out to the boy, who continued to smile up at her even as her form seemed to block the sunlight and cast a shadow over him...and then she ruffled his hair, causing him to giggle, her glare being replaced with a small smile. He was lucky he had grown on her. Otherwise, she wasn't even sure she'd bother coming to school, despite Iron man. Tabitha HATED going outside. She hated how the cool darkness she grew to love was replaced with the intense burning light known as the sun. She hated how instead of reading, she'd have to listen to the endless drivel of her 'Classmates'. But if there's one thing she absolutely DESPISED...It was the Idea of Simon actually conversing with other people. She was happy Simon was happy, but the small childish part of her couldn't help but feel jealous. Insecure. Two rare emotions she'd not like to display. Was she not good enough for him? Why would he need friends when he had her?! It felt so...unfair.

"-abitha? TABBY?!"

Blinking, Tabitha realized she was just staring down at her brother's confused expression, youthful face creasing into a frown. "Tabby? Are you okay? You were kinda standing there!" Simon giggled, snorting as his frown disappeared. With a blush, Tabitha nodded slowly and looked forward, pursing her lips to try and hide her embarrassment. 

"...Fine." Tabitha responded, one worded. As always. From the corner of her eyes, she saw her brother's smile widen even more, hinting he knew she was trying to hide her embarrassment. Sometimes, it felt he was smarter than he acted. 

"~OkAAAAY!" Simon sung and grabbed her hand, causing her eyes to widen. No-Not in public! But her black heart couldn't bare to snatch her hand away. And as they walked to school, Tabitha kept on her tough and uninterested glare, despite the young, peppy boy holding her hand excitedly.

Noriko

The first rays of morning sun marked the beginning of Noriko’s third and final year at Fumizuki , an event which she had anticipated since her first day at the academy. College was just in the horizon, but alas, despite her excitement Noriko knew that for now she would need to put her full attention into high school. Letting out one final yawn Noriko pulled herself out of her bed and began preparing herself for her last first day at Fumizuki Academy.​

A quick cold shower and a protein-filled breakfast (Which consisted of some oatmeal, a banana and some coffee) proved to be highly effective at keeping Noriko awake. As she made her way towards the academy Noriko let out a displeased sigh, courtesy of Fumizuki’s standard uniform. While it wasn’t overly uncomfortable Noriko would rather be using the jogging equipment she wore all throughout summer. But oh well, Noriko would simply have to wait for practice to begin before she could wear her Basketball uniform.​

“I wonder if I’ll finally find my match this year...” Noriko thought as the academy’s entrance came into view. A soft chuckle escaped her lips “Yeah, right…”

As Noriko stepped through the gates an air of nostalgia filled her mind up. She thought back to her first year at Fumizuki and how little had changed ever since. Same cherry blossoms adoring the path to the same main building as it went right next to the same fountain. Oh, and who could forget the first day’s crowd of students that obstructed Noriko’s path to the Gym. It’s not like they mattered though, as without a second thought Noriko simply began pushing her way through the ocean of students. Sure, she may have stepped on some feet and walked right through some students trying to have a conversation, but hey, they shouldn’t just be standing in Noriko’s way to begin with.​

Chinen Ryoichi ~ Kazuichi Senji's residence -> Front Entrance

"The mouse and the sloth"

Ryo listened to Kazuichi's lack luster "rare condition" which might have fooled Ryo during their first year, but after a quick search online it was quickly learned that the sloth was just faking it. Plus he called him "Ryo-Chan". It only took a few seconds until Ryo pushed Kazuichi away from him.

"You can carry your own damn self," Ryo grumbled turning around back twirls the door. It was apparent that Ryo was in a bad mood.

"Now let's get a move on, so that we're not late," he said before walling out Kazuichi'so door, not bothering to close it. Usually Ryo wouldn't vent out his anger like this, in fact he's fairly good at keeping some of his emotions under control, mostly anger and sadness, but there are a few exceptions. Without really checking if Kazuichi was following him Ryo walked down the sidewalk at a rather fast rate. It was a mix of his frustration and his normal walking speed, which is fast.

"Please don't be late," Ryo silently prayed as he walked down the street. While last year Ryo never got into too much trouble, he still heard stories about the certain "punishments" this school had to offer. The rest of the way to school wasn't that far, and the two (guessing that Kazuichi somehow kept up with Ryoichi) were actually on time. Ryo let out a sigh of relief as he walked through the main gates, over the course of the walk Ryo went back to his quiet and shy self.

@Nenma Takashi

Kazuichi attempt at getting Ryo to carry him failed and he was forced to try and follow after his clearly upset friend. But Ryo's speed a bit much for Kazuichi and thus he fell behind. "Wait Ryo-chan!" He called trying to pace himself but he could already feel himself reaching his limit. Kazuichi stumbled a bit feeling like he'd drop dead any second until he saw a girl pass by him. He knew this girl sure he hadn't talked to her before but he knew her face and name Noriko was her name. The reason he knew her is because of one simple fact she was athletic and Kazuichi had a thing for athletic people. He felt a new fire in his stomach and picked up his pace catching up with Ryo he put his hand on his shoulder rubbing his chin, he smiled as he watched Noriko push past a crowd of student. "Well Ryo what do you think could this be the year, I find my dream date!" He clenched his fist then looked at Ryo. "Do ya!" He was clearly hyped up now and if Ryo meet his gaze he'd see clear as day why. 

@Captain Spooks 

Mentioned: @Servant

Staying up at night was the usual routine for Nagisa, she always stayed up watching documentaries on bunnies and how extinct they were. Her alarm suddenly went off, waking her from her trance of watching the next episode of "Bunny Honey." She stayed still for a little bit, laughing at the ignorance that one of the bunnies named "Lucky" displayed. Lazily, she got off from the couch and turned off the alarm when the rolling credits finally came on the t.v. "Oh...its morning." She stared at the windows before walking off to her bathroom. Taking a quick shower while still in her pajamas, she walked out of her bathroom soaking wet.

Nagisa then changed into her uniform, placing her eye patch on her eye careful not to scratch herself. Once she checked herself and grabbed her purple bunny, she walked outside into a bright sun streaming in the sky. Walking to the bus stop, she waited until the bus pulled up into stop then she boarded the bus. Sleeping on the bus was not the best idea for Nagisa but she knew consciously what stop the bus would roll next to the Academy. As the time passed, the bus rolled into the Academy district waking Nagisa from her sleep. Quickly, she jumped off the bus then started walking towards the school just as other students were still arriving.

Noticing two people walking together, Nagisa wanted to at least be friendly towards people. As she walked into their direction, she noticed them holding hands together. I shouldn't interupt them....they seem to be dating. It's not nice to just jump into their conversation. She thought. Nagisa didn't notice until it was too late, she had walked straight smack into the male, dropping the purple stuffed bunny on the floor. "S-Sorry!" Nagisa exclaimed, bowing her head hoping her blunder would be looked over.

@SpicyWatterson-Kun

[SIZE= 36px]'The Glutton'[/SIZE]

Kosaki woke up with the gentle shake from her mother on her shoulder, a small groan coming from her, letting her mother know she was now awake. "Moooommm... Do I
1434136205-nagato.gif
have to go to School..." She didn't expect anything other than a 'Yes, you need to keep your grades... if they can go drop any further...' Her mother not one to sugarcoat her words. So, the 'bite-sized' female stood up reaching for her glasses which she placed on the bedstand to her left. 

After brushing her teeth and all that jazz, she went out to eat her breakfast before changing into her school uniform. It honestly wasn't really much to sate the student, really only being three pieces of toast and butter.

She followed the road to the school, her mother burning the map into her memory so she didn't 'wander to a ramen shop and accidentally order three bowls of ramen'. "Fumizuki Academy, I wonder if the teachers are ni-" Her words were cut off with the sound of someone screaming 'Yoshii' and the unsettling sight of a buff grandfather throwing a young man into the school. "W-was that Y-yoshii- Senseii?" The name finally clicking as the teacher of Class 2-F (The probable class for her), her legs shaking a little in more than mild fear of what she had been shown witness to. When she finally had started to move, it was just a few centimeters, shuffling through the gates and keeping her head down to avoid Iron Man's gaze. Her feet shuffling to the gymnasium to actually get her class, who knows she might have made it to class E by the hairs on the top of her head.

[SIZE= 36px]'Pervert-in-training'[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 36px]
tumblr_nt7adzUaSy1rw6e41o1_500.gif
[/SIZE]Sanji woke up on the wrong side of the bed, that is if he actually was on the bed in the first place, falling off of his bed and onto the floor in four in the morning isn't something one can sleep through. Thus, he had found himself laying in the darkness of his room for about two hours instead of sleeping on his pillow. However, it wasn't like he was alone, he had the countless collections of photos from his own camera and the trades he had made with 'Master' otherwise known as their P.E and Health teacher, Muttsurini or Kouta Tsuchiya. It contained almost every girl in school, discounting the freshmen but Muttsurini-sama was probably already there taking photos from down below. However, it wasn't like they were really popular, all time favorites throughout the year were Himeji-sensei and Hideyoshi-sensei not only for himself, but to rest of the students he sells them to.

The pervert walked outside without a peck of food for breakfast, not really feeling up to food at the moment, plus during the two hours, he went through three cups of instant ramen. "I'm off..." He said to nobody in particular since there was nobody in the empty two-story home in the morning except for himself. The light blinding him as he walked outside of the home, pulling his hood further to cover his brown eyes. A person wearing a jacket in spring usually wouldn't be considered as a 'good idea' but, it didn't seem to bother the male. However, it seemed that his coat that draped down to his legs, with his crooked forced smile, and not to mention he was the ambassador of Class A last year had brought a rather unsettling nickname of 'The Reaper that Comes in Spring'. 

He hid in the crowd of students, blurring himself from Iron Man's sight, refusing to take off his hood before he could fully escape the harsh rays of the sun. Once inside school grounds, it didn't take long to find the best shot to take ecchi photos of the students and teachers that were walking inside. With that spot, he had also found his master as he thought he would be, taking photos from underneath the bushes. He took the bush opposite from the master of dirty photography so the two could take 360-degree photos from the safety of their respective shrubs. Thus, he had found himself an excellent photo opportunity as a fellow second-year Class A student, Nagisa the loli fell down. The two automatically taking the photos of her bowing and the just only thighs - both of them failing again to capture a glimpse of a student's panties in their photos. As for the mental loli comment, there probably was no other words that could describe her as accurately as that. However, it also seemed that some of his rapid-fire photos were no good with the blurred waist-down photos of 'The Book Giant' of Class A and her shota little brother.

@Mena  @SpicyWatterson-Kun

tumblr_o5mn1e05ae1uhg7l8o1_250.jpg

Chinen Ryoichi ~ Front Entrance

"Unlikely love"

"Well Ryo what do you think could this be the year, I find my dream date!" Kazuichi said while pumping up his fist into the air. Ryo was a little confused about his suddenly burst of "emotion". Ryo eventually followed Kazuichi'so gaze to see a girl. Ryo didn't really know her name, or anything about her, but just by looking at her he could tell that Kazuichi  might have some trouble winning her heart.

"Maybe you should uhh... look for someone who isn't so rough," Ryo silently suggested. Though he shouldn't be the one suggesting any love advice as he has never been in a romantic relationship himself. Sometimes his timid Ness gets in the way.

@Nenma Takashi

Mentions - @Servant

Kazuichi shook his head at Ryo determination in his eyes. "You don't get it Ryo the chase is the best part. Look at her she just scream tsundere and I know just how to deal with those. I mean I hang out with you alot don't I?" He joked bumping Ryo with his elbow. "Just this morning you were treating me like deadweight now you're trying to give me love advice." He began to move forward. "Cmon Ryo let's go or else we'll be late for the entrance ceremony!" He called out to his friend. 

@Captain Spooks 

mentioned: @Servant

While waiting for their answer, Nagisa still had her head down in embarrassment from her latest blunder in front of her school mates. O-Oh great job! Now I messed up for the second time on the first day of school. She thought, mentally scolding herself. Many people tend to avoid her this time of year, more or less the entire year, as she is very accident prone. It's not her fault however, she just arrives at the wrong time at the wrong place everyday....Yeah, its just that. Complating on what to do next, she stared at her shoes in frustration,  in both not being tall and what had just happened. Feeling something had happened, Nagisa turned around to see nothing happened as there were still students walking into the school.

Squeezing her fist, she felt that her bunny was gone, she looked around the crash site with no avil. Apparently, maybe it was stolen by the other students as a joke or she had dropped it somewhere, whatever the case it was indeed missing. Looking around, she noticed her bunny's iconic purple ears sticking out a bush on the side of the bush. Seeing as she dropped her bunny there,s he quickly ran off towards her designation. Once there, she poked her head through the bush to pick up her bunny only to find the class rep holding a camera. "U-Uh...." Nagisa couldn't find any words as she just continued her staring at the class A representative.

@Nobody

@SpicyWatterson-Kun

@AI10100

Daichi often found Fumizuki Academy as a fun place to be in. It wasn't like other schools, and he's been to a lot of schools. With those cute little avatars fighting each other with their HP being their scores in the exam... well, he instantly knew he'd fall in love with this school. This being his second year in this school was actually a miracle for his parents, since he never seemed to like to stay in one school for more than a year. He smiled at himself as he looked at himself in the mirror, fixing his uniform and hair. He pushed his glasses up and then headed out of the house. His parents weren't home, like always, and he didn't really mind. As long as he got to go to school, then it was fine.

School wasn't very far and he managed to get there in record time. Former classmates greeted him and he returned the gesture. He stood out among the crowd of students, thanks to his height, and he gave the 'Iron-Man' a nod of acknowledgement. He never got on the now principal's bad side. He'd rather not get there after all. He's heard of his infamous punishments before, something he'd rather not experience. Although as a person from Class A, there was only a low chance of ever getting punished by the male. But Daichi never had the guts to do anything against the rules, mostly because of the principal. Maybe one day, but certainly not now. He shoved his hands in his pockets as he continued to walk while scanning the crowd around him. He could remember a few faces, but names escape him too quickly. Although he could see Sanji there, with his signature coat, but the Class A Ambassador quickly disappeared to somewhere, undoubtedly taking some shots of the girls with his camera. He was tempted, once, to buy a photograph. But he never got to buy one since they dispersed all too quickly. He never attempted to buy one again after that.

Although near where Sanji disappeared to, was a friend of his. A small little girl, way smaller than her. He was sure he can carry her with one hand. He bounded over to Nagisa, a girl who seems to have won the favor of Lady Misfortune. Somehow, he was sure she had fallen at least twice by this time of the day, and it was still the morning. Although, the girl still got into Class A before, so that was surprising in its own right. When he approached, however, he noticed that Nagisa was not holding her bunny stuff toy. Was she searching for it? He stopped momentarily, to let the girl search for her bunny first. Daichi leaned on the wall of the school near the group, his arms crossed right now. He had not noticed Sanji there though, despite knowing that he was somewhere nearby. 

@Mena

Nijiiro Days Render 2.png

Chinen Ryoichi ~ Front Entrance

"False statements"

"You don't get it Ryo the chase is the best part. Look at her she just scream tsundere and I know just how to deal with those. I mean I hang out with you alot don't I?"  Kazuichi replied, and without having to hear his next sentence Ryo already knew Kazuichi was going to take a stab at him.

"That's only because you put me in a bad mood," Ryo replied before looking at the front doors of the school. Kazuichi already made the first move, edging Ryo to follow him.

"alright, you might even get to see your dream date," Ryo said, holding up his hands to do a air quotation hand gesture. After giving out his sarcastic remark Ryo sped up his walking speed to walk right next to Kazuichi.

@Nenma Takashi

Kazuichi smiled at Ryo pumping his fist in the air. "Dream date, dream date, dream date, dream date!" He chanted earning a few looks from mostly first years who weren't used to his strangeness. Kazuichi then nudged Ryo a bit winking at him. "Chin up Ryo heck this just might be your year to find that special lady friend. Well cmon Ryo you're not holding out on your best buddy Kazu are ya?" This was his favorite part about messing with Ryo it was always so entertaining to mention love. When it was about someone else Ryo was completely fine but when it came to his own welllllllllll~

@Captain Spooks

As they had made it to school grounds, Simon gasped at the large academy. Walking through the gates of the school he had spent so long looking at from a distance when waiting for Tabitha was like walking through a portal to another dimension. As said purple-haired book giant walked calmly, she looked down at the sea of the top of her peers heads to see her little brother gawking and gasping at everything around him. "OH. MY. GOSH! LOOK AT THE FOUNTAIN! IT SHOOTING UP SO MUCH WATER! AND THE FLOWERS HERE ARE SO AMAZING AND THIS SCHOOL IS SO BIG! SIS! SIS! ARE YOU SEEING THIS?!" Simon gushed, causing Tabitha's eye to twitch. Unfortunately, she's seen this place inside and out too much for her liking. She just wanted to get this day over with so she could go ho- "OOF!" Hm?! Tabitha immediately looked back down, now alerted by her brother's sudden pause of gushing. This wasn't normal. Simon had NEVER been one to stop talking. As she looked, she noticed something even MORE out of place. Simon actually looking down at someone. Not down on something or down on someone on the ground, but someone who was physically standing, being the first person to ever be shorter than her 4'8 brother. A massive feat indeed.

And so, she stood there, eyes wide, watching the two little people in front of her, not even bothering to intimidate the girl for walking into her brother. Simon, however, was soon back to smiling happily and laughing. "That's OK! It was an accident! I walk into people ALL the time! He said, waving his hands dismissively. This was true, considering there were multiple times Simon had indeed walked into his dad carrying glass or his mother cooking with hot metal. Both times that involved injuries and yelling. He held his hand out, smiling wide "~AAAANYWAYS! My name is Simon! And this is my big sister, Tabitha!" He introduced cheerfully...until he realized she wasn't in front of him anymore. Looking around wildly, he saw her looking into a nearby shrub, causing him simply follow her in poke his head in there as well. Tabitha just continued watching, but then frowned when they seemed to be staring for too long. Wh-What were they looking a-

"Oh, Hey there! Who are you!"

She frowned. Oh, him. Walking forward, she grabbed the back of Simon and the girl's shirts and hefted them up, her muscles and their weight making the task easy. Setting them down behind her, she gave the bush a menacing glare before kicking it as hard as he muscled leg would allow. "...Pervert." She grunted before turning back around to the two, eye twitching in slight jealousy as Simon seemed to have found the purple bunny on the floor and held it out for the girl. "OH! I think you dropped this! I have a yellow bunny like this just at home!" He said rather proudly.

@Nobody @Mena

Mamura.Daiki.full.1904045.jpg

Chinen Ryoichi ~ Front Entrance -> Gym

"Different picture, same character"

"Chin up Ryo heck this just might be your year to find that special lady friend. Well cmon Ryo you're not holding out on your best buddy Kazu are ya?" Kazuichi said, teasing Ryoichi a little. The blonde haired teen looked away, feeling his pale face start to burn red.

"No... I don't know why a girl would be interested in a guy like me," he grumbled, clearly not in the mood to talk about this kind of stuff. Lucky Kazuichi was fortunate enough to find a girl he likes. Plus he's got the confidence to actually go after her. Ryo was actually a little jealous of his bravery.

"Enough about that kind of stuff, let's just get to the Gym," Ryo said while going in the direction of his destination.

@Nenma Takashi

'Pervert-in-training'

4d2b0b21a9d426e0bd6616fd832f478ca755b7a1_hq.gif
"Well... I'm screwed." The only words coming out of him after the loli of Class A stared at him blankly, finding his hiding spot in the bushes. Although, he seemed apathetic despite his words as he moved his camera upwards to snap another photo of Nagisa from below. A small salute coming from the opposite bush, his mentor basically proclaiming him as dead and a martyr for his next apprentices to come. He gave a returning salute, his emotionless face changing to a sad expression as he had tears falling down. "It is nice to have met you master." being transmitted through their eyes, still not standing up from the bush. Thus, this gave ample time for the Book Giant, Tabitha, to crush his insides with the kick to the bush.  The Class A representative groaned out in pain as he was kicked, having no response to the side comment of him being a pervert as he was one and according to his master, he was also to be a proud one. "Ah well I am your neighborhood pervert, here to sell photos of your crushes, girlfriends, and boyfriends if you are into that sort of thing. " He said almost like he was advertising for his 'business'. He honestly didn't think that innocent looking class F student understood what he actually 'did' though. 

The bush person got up from the area, drawing stares to those who just say him pop up from the leafy bush, brushing off the leaves. He heard a small cracking sound when he bent down, having a small feeling that he had broke one of his bones.... somewhere from that kick not exactly wanting to know which one of the 206 bones that snapped in half. "Now then, I wonder if I have an excuse to skip the opening ceremony if I am in the Nurse's office." The pervert moving past the group, which was amusing to see with giant, shorty, and shorter all lined up.

@SpicyWatterson-Kun @Mena

Nagisa just stared at the Class A representative as he quickly took another picture of her. Nagisa then started blushing once she realized what he had done, backing away swiftly from the bush. Looking at the bunny that was currently in her had, she noticed the button were all the wrong colors; this was not her bunny. The bunny had the same exact ears as her bunny, that made Nagisa really angry to the fact that she just threw the bunny at something. Whining, she threw the bunny straight at Sanji, letting it bounce off his head. Only two things in this world had made her feel safe, which was her purple bunny and her classmate Daichi. Her parents were never home and practically never really cared about her accomplishments, so Nagisa had to grow up by herself in order to properly advance into society one day.

So, instead of continuing to look for her bunny, she went to go find her friend Daichi. Noticing that he was near them, at the wall of the school, she bounced over to him. Some might say that she looked like a child compared to Daichi's height, mostly Nagisa kinda agreed to those comments. His very stature was intimating, however she knew that behind those features was a gentle giant who for the most part was nice to her. "D-Daichi....I can't find my bunny...." Nagisa started to tear up, she always did this when she had lost something or she was in trouble of some kind. While waiting for his response, she twiddled her thumbs to add to the "cute" factor that she was currently displaying.

@Nobody

@AI10100

@SpicyWatterson-Kun

Daichi watched as this guy and another girl approaches Nagisa. He remembered who the girl was... Tabitha. She was his upperclassman. She was taller than him, by a lot of inches. He was quite impressed by it when he first saw the girl. They seemed to converse before Tabitha took the guy and Nagisa by the back of their shirt and then placed them behind her, as if protecting them from something in the bush. Even if the glare wasn't directed to him, he could feel shivers. Whatever was back there must've been unlucky. Oh wait, someone emerged from the back.

Sanji? Class Ambassador? It made sense now. Poor guy looks like he had been beaten up. Well, that wasn't really a surprise. Being the resident pervert, like a certain teacher, he was bound to get hurt every now and then. When he looked back at Nagisa and the group she was with, he noticed that Nagisa was holding a bunny. But it was somehow different, Daichi just didn't know what it was. It was then promptly thrown away by her, and the bunny hit Sanji in the head. Huh, guy was be more than prone to getting hurt accidentally. The young small girl bounded up to him and he lowered his gaze more and more as she got closer. 

She was starting to tear up after she told him that she lost her precious bunny. "Don't worry kiddo. We'll find it." He assured his friend. Although he didn't exactly know where to start searching. This was a big school after all and he hadn't exactly been with Nagisa for the whole morning, so he didn't know where she might've lost it. He rubbed the back of his neck as he asked, "Did you fall anywhere else in the school. Because if it's not in the bush, then it must be there." 

@Mena @SpicyWatterson-Kun

Sayuri watched one of her teammates while getting ready for basketball. Although, she tries to play basketball for the first time. She saw some of the students she recognized. First off, Noriko Numachi or Numa-hina for short. She's a good player, she can likely beat her opponents in the court. Not to mention, Noriko's skill achieved her status as a expert. The other was the "Lazy sloth" in mind, Kazuichi Senji. Likely a lowlife student in Class F but doesn't hurt a fly to just talk to him. He seems nice and sometimes, a living sloth. Finally, Chinen Ryoichi, a shy male student. He just left the gym recently, but she don't know why is he like that. Often he meets new people, he withdraws from a friendly conversation, even in sports activity. Someday, he would talk someone who has a good social experience.

Sayuri was a born volleyball player, not a basketball champion. She thinks that she likely take it, but basketball in the other hand is far different from volleyball. How would Sayuri handle basketball in her sense of style? She approaches Noriko in a manner and greets her with a smile. "Hey, Noriko. I've been seeing you, right from the corner from here. You're practicing for basketball, right? I'm naturally volunteering for the practice." Sayuri doesn't know what is she going to do next, but she'll wait for Noriko's response.

@Captain Spooks @Nenma Takashi

'Pervert-in-training'

tumblr_nr1jxfcKty1qbvovho1_500.gif
"Just.. my luck." He said as he flopped forwards when the stuffed plushie hit him, not that she actually swung it that hard, it was closer to his lack of balance and/or his own wounds that the Book Giant freshly delivered. He turned himself over so that he was now facing the ceiling of the school. His hood underneath him as he got himself up again, looking for the projectile that had knocked him down. "One small bunny plushie." He said holding it up, not sure if it belonged to one of the girls other than Nagisa, at the very least they didn't hold it in public as he would have caught them with it. 

However, finding an owner of the inanimate object was the least of his worries, more worried about internal blood loss and god forbid, his camera damage. He leaned against the manilla walls of the school before he collapsed in the infirmary, his camera in palm, and the plushie in his bag for later use of blackmail or other shady businesses.

@SpicyWatterson-Kun @Mena

Users who are viewing this thread

Back