Four Thousand Club
613104.gif

Name

Ryan Leichter

Aliases:

Shadowhawk

The One Who Stalks The Night

Hell on Wings

'Don't you dare call me a dork for taking up the Shadowhawk mantle! Coolest hero of the century, and no one can say otherwise.'

Morality:

Chaotic Good/ Anti-Hero

'Hey, anti heroes don't have to be jerks, y'know? I can still kapow a baddie into a coma and then help an old lady cross the street.'

'Crime fighting in my prime. Beats a nine to five day job, stuck in a cubicle. I spend alot on frozen pea's though..."

Costume:

maxresdefault.jpg

'A black skin tight jumpsuit worn underneath a coat of the TIGHTEST riveted maille. Plate steel helmet, gauntlets, greaves, up to the thigh, segmented at the knee joint. The only thing getting past this baby is a blunt weapon... or a gun. Not the worst choice in armor, but some mobility had to be sacrificed.'

Species:

Human

'You're asking like I can fly or shoot laser beams out of my eyes.'

Powers:

Ryan has no powers. None.

Skills:

Ryan is skilled armorsmith, having practiced the craft over his five year course of preparation. His seemingly random assortment of skills (such as mathmatics, geometry, metallurgy, chemistry, etc.), all necessary in the creation of armor, stems from this. His young career as a vigilante as well as a rough upbringing has given him some combat experience, although he still has difficulty taking o large groups of enemies with no assistance. Compared to the average human male, he is stronger, faster, tougher, and overall more suited to take on the rigors of constant combat by a large margin, but nothing compared to heroes like Batman or Captain America. His body has built up a tolerance to fatigue toxins and produces fewer of them, but he is still highly suspectible to exhaustion.

Origin:

'To keep the story short, my mother was a drug addict and my father was the guy on the corner selling. We scraped by on whatever money he was willing to throw our way, and, for the most part, our landlord was my only real family. School work was something I struggled with, but I got through it all, because I wasn't going to end up on the streets like everyone around me... Besides school I had a day job delivering packages for the landlord and while it was kinda suspect it gave me some pocket change. It's also where my love for comic books, specifically the Image Comics series, came from. Eventually, I managed to save up enough money to get my mom in a cheap rehabilitation clinic, get myself a bus ticket to New York, and move into a total strangers apartment. So, huge win right? Wrong... New York was even worse than home. With all these new heroes and villains running around, bashing eachothers skulls in, crime was running rampant. Heroes were stretched thin between fending off the vultures and protecting the innocents, so I thought, 'whats one more hero?' I took up armorsmithing... and nearly got kicked out of my roomies when they saw that I was setting up a shop in their dining room. Luckily, I got my hands on the deed to a pretty spacious warehouse thats served as my shop and base of operations for the past five years. I've been preparing myself, and now the time has finally come...

When I hit the streets, the Shadowhawk won't just be a comic book character anymore...'

Last edited by a moderator:
'You're asking like I can fly or shoot laser beams out of my eyes.'

Ohhh the IRONY!

(eye-rony?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back