Enter the Drago-uh I mean Nation

Vigild

Hello everybody, keep in mind this message will self destruct in ten seconds so you better read quickly, I'm new to RP so if my ignorance ever becomes a problem just let me know and I will give you my address so you may punch me in the nads yourself, good luck getting through the laser beam shark moat, all in all I hope to enjoy my time here. Conversely I wish to ensure that I make the time spent here by others just jovial, have a good one....Oh your ten seconds are up.

VICTORIA! I read your intro in 7 seconds! > :D

Anyways, welcome to RpN! If you happen to have any questions concerning the site's layout feel free to ask anyone. We're all really friendly.

Also:

Good luck getting out of the blast radius in 3 seconds! >:3

And I bet you read the intro set to the music, it is truly the only one can. And thank you!

Well I lost an arm, a leg, and a. . . what do you call it? Oh, right, liver, but thankfully I've regenerated.

Haha, I did. It was too perfect an opportunity. xD And you're welcome.

Regeneration?! HAX! You see this is the exact reason I set a second explosive...so do with that what you will~

No amount of Bruce Lee badassery can save you now!...okay I'm lieing but I just hope you won't realize that before the charges go off.

Oh the nerd in this introduction is just wonderful. Greetings, I am Kitsy to most of the people on this site, and I would like to extend to you a warm welcome. Please feel free to walk right past the Black Knight that is standing there, as you can see he has no arms or legs. "It's just a flesh wound!" You're dying and you know it! *Coughs.*

xD I try. :3

Okay but I shall be donning my adamantium leg bracers, last time I tried to walk by him he tried to bite my legs off and called me a pansy and a yellow bastard, which deeply offended me...I'm obviously green.

And thank you. xD

He is a right bastard that one, but pay him no mind, I put a muzzle on him that allows him to speak, but he can't bite anyone. You may not wnat to wear anything of value near him, however. He seems to have taken a liking to bleeding on everyone's nice things. It is rather annoying.

Awww and we'd just gotten those new drapes.

But it's alright, if anyone asks about the blood on them I could always say I just got finished trampling an orphanage, now that would be a great story to tell...to my cellmates most likely but still.

*Looks back at the little kids that she has behind her.* On second thought, let us not go to the orphanage, 'tis a silly place. *The dead bodies begin a sing and dance number.*

I am sure your cellmate will love to hear of this.

*Looks in disbelief*

Oh great so on top of my murder charges I'm also apparently on LSD.

Orrrrr you're a witch! It all makes sense! You thought you were subtle dressing up in all black witch robe and pointy hat but I saw through your clever disguise~

Hmmm, I'm going to have to interrogate them in the most subtle way I can.

*Grabs one of them and starts taking like Christian Bale Batman*

"Who did it!

Ohh, they think that's bed just wait till I start doing my Joe Pesci impression. I might accidently commit genocide.

*Gives you a once over.* Hmm, interesting. I have made the ultimate reference to geekery and you have offered yourself to me, but will I take advantage of this? I have one question for you, Vigild. What is the answer to the Universe, Life? Everything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back