Enter Ishiya: Tales of Black Skull

What's the limit for the equipment that the prisoner's carry? I'm not sure if the wardens would allow prisoners to have actual weapons with them.

Basically, at the moment, you just need some equipment to start with at the moment. Maybe something you've held onto for some time and cannot be bothered to let go. I mean it's just something to start as I'm going to allow you to change your equipment at one time when the RP starts. Also, when I do start the RP, there is something I will make mention that I cannot believe I missed. But if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

[QUOTE="The BetterKuja]Not bad. Sounds like you're gonna be one vindictive lady here, and I like it. You're approved.

[/QUOTE]
Thank you! I was close to putting her history up, but decided against it. She's a newish character I've been working on, so this is all very experimental!

Something I'm doing in this RP is practically allow everyone to literally flesh out a character, be it new, old or a favorite or under development. Only you know his or her personality and it is up to you how this particular behaves, makes decision. This is perfect for new characters, and well most of my characters are new at the moment.

Just a friendly reminder, the RP will be up and running either today or tomorrow when I get home. And a note for Tamers: You can have more than one tamed monsters but no more than five.

Tamer Application:

Chosen Name: Deus Ireas

Physical Appearance:

gladiator_armor_by_midknight23-d65k9dr.jpg

Appearance Notes: There are dozens of scars across his body and he has burns all over him.

Tamed Monsters: Dues has tamed a pack of Hell Hounds. He has 5 of them. in order. Invidosia, Thrasher, Slasher, Freki, Geri.

Vampire+Wars+Hellhounds.jpg

hell-hounds.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back